Clinton's The Children are Watching campaign ad

CnVWSzdW8AA5fHM.jpg

Yup, Rasmussen is ALWAYS the outlier. Judging from their predictions in 2012, they still have not learned how to properly poll. Or maybe they just want you RWers to have some sense of peace of mind? WHATEVER!!

They actually produce real polls that cannot account for the inevitable ballot box stuffing. Thank God for Rasmussen. We can at least gauge how much Dems cheated after the fact.

You ain't so swift ere ya. Rasmussen skews all their polls. They totally screwed up in 2012.

ABC/Wash Post did a poll way over represented by Dems. In any event, Dems cheat at the polls. This is well known.

You whiny RWers..."well known" without facts. A GOP fantasy.

Yup, Rasmussen is ALWAYS the outlier. Judging from their predictions in 2012, they still have not learned how to properly poll. Or maybe they just want you RWers to have some sense of peace of mind? WHATEVER!!

They actually produce real polls that cannot account for the inevitable ballot box stuffing. Thank God for Rasmussen. We can at least gauge how much Dems cheated after the fact.

You ain't so swift ere ya. Rasmussen skews all their polls. They totally screwed up in 2012.

ABC/Wash Post did a poll way over represented by Dems. In any event, Dems cheat at the polls. This is well known.

I know reality; and I sure as fuck know ninety percent of the hood wasn't coming out and putting in their votes for Obama.

I know reality; and I sure as fuck know ninety percent of the hood wasn't coming out and putting in their votes for Obama.

Yada yada yada....facts please

Forum List

Back