Cliven Bundy: If People Think I'm Racist, Blame MLK Jr.

• Banned
Thank god for freedom of speech. You bastards on the left would love to throw this man in prison for his word!

He is just a deluded old nut who should be on medication, after watching that interview I feed sorry or him, but the biggest joke are these pin headed slack jaws who support him
ZippyPuncSpeak.gif

Last edited:
Thank god for freedom of speech. You bastards on the left would love to throw this man in prison for his word!

He is just a deluded old nut who should be on medication, after watching that interview I feed sorry or him, but the biggest joke are these pin headed slack jaws who support him
ZippyPuncSpeak.gif

A deluded old nut whose systematically transferred most of his 156,000 acres to make his assets harder to attach. Don't believe me, check out the Clark County Assessors website.

Why do blacks become so upset and violent when they are called names?

Why do blacks become so upset and violent when they are called names?

How are they being violent? Are they carrying automatic weapons and inserting themselves into a fight they werent involved in? Oh that's right, that was a bunch of white rednecks.

Cliven informs us through language that he is old, lonely, out of step with his culture and country. Pity him.

I think the guy is wrong for not paying the land fees.

But, what he said about "negros" made alot of sense

Mr Bundy used the word "Negro" and the liberals went ballistic.

Yet I just saw an ad on TV asking donations for the United Negro College Fund.

Go figure......... :cool:

Add "black boy", "colored", and "picking cotton"....and I could go on. But I am finished commenting on the Nevada Welfare King.

Forum List

Back