Cliven Bundy: If People Think I'm Racist, Blame MLK Jr.

Mr Bundy used the word "Negro" and the liberals went ballistic.

Yet I just saw an ad on TV asking donations for the United Negro College Fund.

Go figure......... :cool:

Add "black boy", "colored", and "picking cotton"....and I could go on. But I am finished commenting on the Nevada Welfare King.
I wonder what the "C" in NAACP means?? .. :cool:

Racism has nothing to do with his current issues, but he's in a situation where the court of public opinion could help. Bundy needs to learn to keep his mouth shut.

The man has the legal right to be a racist.

It's the fact that the man is a fucking DEADBEAT that pisses most of us off.

Cliven informs us through language that he is old, lonely, out of step with his culture and country. Pity him.

He also thinks this:

In the same statement where Bundy asks whether or not “negroes” were better off as slaves, he defends the actions of black rioters during the Watts riots because they were correct in believing they didn’t have any freedom. In another section omitted by most of the media, he says that America needs to welcome illegal immigrants because they are here now and they are people, too.

Suddenly, Cliven Bundy doesn’t seem like a card carrying member of the Klu Klux Klan.

more: Libertarian Republican

Cliven informs us through language that he is old, lonely, out of step with his culture and country. Pity him.

He also thinks this:

In the same statement where Bundy asks whether or not “negroes” were better off as slaves, he defends the actions of black rioters during the Watts riots because they were correct in believing they didn’t have any freedom. In another section omitted by most of the media, he says that America needs to welcome illegal immigrants because they are here now and they are people, too.

Suddenly, Cliven Bundy doesn’t seem like a card carrying member of the Klu Klux Klan.

more: Libertarian Republican

I don't think Bundy is a racist. Nothing about his comments seemed hateful. He just grew up in an era of ignorance about blacks, and doesn't seem to understand that his comments aren't socially acceptable nowadays.

Off topic... I just noticed you were a mod now. Congrats. :)

I don't think Bundy is a racist. Nothing about his comments seemed hateful. He just grew up in an era of ignorance about blacks, and doesn't seem to understand that his comments aren't socially acceptable nowadays.
Maybe his comments are not "socially acceptable" but are they correct?

Maybe his comments are not "socially acceptable" but are they correct?

That black people were better off picking cotton? No. That's retarded.

Thank god for freedom of speech. You bastards on the left would love to throw this man in prison for his word!

Not really. Its just funny to see someone say stuff like that and think they are not racist. Racist people make me laugh not want to throw them in prison. When they commit a crime is when they should go to jail. Like breaking a court order or something.

We democrats do not want Bundy in prison. We want him on the front page of the paper until the end of the next election....

Yeah but only after you and your lying kind have edited his words out of context and raped his family.

Never understood why you ass holes choose to be complete and utter worthless pieces of shit.

Why do you do it? What's the plus side of living a worthless life?

We democrats do not want Bundy in prison. We want him on the front page of the paper until the end of the next election....

Yeah but only after you and your lying kind have edited his words out of context and raped his family.

Never understood why you ass holes choose to be complete and utter worthless pieces of shit.

Well, that, there, "raping his family" is pretty strong words, Pilgrim!

In all seriousness, though, Brown, if your idea of discussion and debate is calling people "assholes", "pieces of shit", Your lying kind", etc., I could have a more intelligent discussion with my 4 year old grandson, so, welcome to my "ignore" list....

In all seriousness, though, Brown, if your idea of discussion and debate is calling people "assholes", "pieces of shit", Your lying kind", etc., I could have a more intelligent discussion with my 4 year old grandson, so, welcome to my "ignore" list....

Tazered his son, blew up his water tanks, killed his bulls, edited his words to make him out to be a racist. And in response you celebrate in the streets. Your are a POS.

Tazered his son, blew up his water tanks, killed his bulls, edited his words to make him out to be a racist. And in response you celebrate in the streets. Your are a POS.

No one edited his words he literally said that he wondered if black people would be better off as slaves picking cotton.

No, they wouldn't be better off as slaves because they WOULD BE OWNED BY ANOTHER HUNAN BEING. They wouldn't have been able to choose what to do with their own lives.

Yes wondering if an entire race of people would be better off as slaves is the line of thought that was prevalent in the 17th, 18th, and 19th century. Yes that is racist. How do you not understand that?

No one edited his words he literally said that he wondered if black people would be better off as slaves picking cotton.

No, they wouldn't be better off as slaves because they WOULD BE OWNED BY ANOTHER HUNAN BEING. They wouldn't have been able to choose what to do with their own lives.

Yes wondering if an entire race of people would be better off as slaves is the line of thought that was prevalent in the 17th, 18th, and 19th century. Yes that is racist. How do you not understand that?

His words were quoted completely out of context.

For example: OMFG did you hear what JFK_USA said?

black people would be better off as slaves picking cotton
OMFG I can't believe you guys backed this JFK guy, what a racist.

Last edited:

Nonsense. Nothing was ‘edited,’

Bundy is in fact a racist.

But that’s not the issue, as Bundy has the right to be a racist and express his racist opinions.

This issue is the right’s blind support of Bundy and their haste to make a hero of him, and desperately contrive yet another non-controversy for some perceived partisan gain.

The issue is also the right’s continued support of Bundy after this fiasco blew up in the collective face of conservatives, when in fact every conservative of good faith should denounce Bundy and his racism.

Forum List

Back