Cliven Bundy: If People Think I'm Racist, Blame MLK Jr.

Well, that, there, "raping his family" is pretty strong words, Pilgrim!

In all seriousness, though, Brown, if your idea of discussion and debate is calling people "assholes", "pieces of shit", Your lying kind", etc., I could have a more intelligent discussion with my 4 year old grandson, so, welcome to my "ignore" list....

Tazered his son, blew up his water tanks, killed his bulls, edited his words to make him out to be a racist. And in response you celebrate in the streets. Your are a POS.

Nonsense. Nothing was ‘edited,’

Bundy is in fact a racist.

But that’s not the issue, as Bundy has the right to be a racist and express his racist opinions.

This issue is the right’s blind support of Bundy and their haste to make a hero of him, and desperately contrive yet another non-controversy for some perceived partisan gain.

The issue is also the right’s continued support of Bundy after this fiasco blew up in the collective face of conservatives, when in fact every conservative of good faith should denounce Bundy and his racism.

Bullshit.

1) It's already been proven they edited his words out of context to make him out to be a racist.
2) The reason to defend the guy is the feds coming in with the rule that no ranchers can have more than a couple hundred head in that region, thus putting them ALL OUT OF BUSINESS.

It would be like you are a farmer and they tell you you can only plant 1/10th of your fields. It's no longer gonna be viable to be farmer period.

The feds need to be put in jail for this shit.

“If I say 'Negro' or 'black boy' or 'slave,' if those people cannot take those kind of words and not be [offended], then Martin Luther King hasn't got his job done yet," he added. "We need to get over this prejudice stuff."

Listen he is a confused old man

Cliven Bundy says he's not racist, still defiant over grazing battle - CNN.com

He should be pitied

Indeed and he comes from a different time and place. His language is that of an old guy stuck in the 1950s and is living evidence of just how far we have come in the past 60 years. Way to go, America. :up:

Yeah but only after you and your lying kind have edited his words out of context and raped his family.

Never understood why you ass holes choose to be complete and utter worthless pieces of shit.

Why do you do it? What's the plus side of living a worthless life?

In all seriousness, though, Brown, if your idea of discussion and debate is calling people "assholes", "pieces of shit", Your lying kind", etc., I could have a more intelligent discussion with my 4 year old grandson, so, welcome to my "ignore" list....

Tazered his son, blew up his water tanks, killed his bulls, edited his words to make him out to be a racist. And in response you celebrate in the streets. Your are a POS.

Is that why you boy Hannity and others on the teahadist side are running away from him as fast as they can run :eusa_whistle:

Nonsense. Nothing was ‘edited,’

Bundy is in fact a racist.

But that’s not the issue, as Bundy has the right to be a racist and express his racist opinions.

This issue is the right’s blind support of Bundy and their haste to make a hero of him, and desperately contrive yet another non-controversy for some perceived partisan gain.

The issue is also the right’s continued support of Bundy after this fiasco blew up in the collective face of conservatives, when in fact every conservative of good faith should denounce Bundy and his racism.

I'm not convinced Bundy is a racist although his language is that of a guy stuck in the 1950s. People spoke openly and thought in those terms. He seems to have lived his life under a rock (or in the Nevada desert).

Last edited:
My dad was a big city guy who fought in WW2. At his 75th birthday dinner he was asked about his greatest regret. He said he most regretted his bigotry. Thing is, intolerance was regularly expressed at all levels of American society just a few decades ago.

Is that why you boy Hannity and others on the teahadist side are running away from him as fast as they can run :eusa_whistle:
Yes, after they used him to boost their ratings for so long, and calling him as "patriot". It's fun watching them trip over their feet as they flee.

Yes, after they used him to boost their ratings for so long, and calling him as "patriot". It's fun watching them trip over their feet as they flee.

MSM did a hit piece on bundy "editing" his words out of context, called him a racist when he's the opposite. FOX ran for cover. No surprises.

Cliven informs us through language that he is old, lonely, out of step with his culture and country. Pity him.

He also thinks this:

In the same statement where Bundy asks whether or not “negroes” were better off as slaves, he defends the actions of black rioters during the Watts riots because they were correct in believing they didn’t have any freedom. In another section omitted by most of the media, he says that America needs to welcome illegal immigrants because they are here now and they are people, too.

Suddenly, Cliven Bundy doesn’t seem like a card carrying member of the Klu Klux Klan.

more: Libertarian Republican
This whole "racist" accusation" is just a diversion created by the leftist media to distract Americans from the fascistic way this administration has been behaving towards Americans.

Forum List

Back