Very hard for T to win
USA has really turned into a cesspool

USA only takes in the lowest and most unskilled folks on the planet

Both parties have turned USA into a 4th World hell h
900,000 in last 2 yrs and maybe 2 million new ones since last election
All from the 5th World and all voting Biden

Very hard for T to win
Thanks for your useless and alleged wars on crime, drugs, and terror which only create more refugees.

I go to work in Vegas and half the people at my store can barely speak English and most are on welfare
Yes , you don’t even have to work anymore in many states . Just get free state subsidized welfare and pop out more useless kids

I will never ever visit a blue big city again in my life time !!
Vegas is light blue

USA was so great and wonderful in the 80s and now it’s a Sewer Pipe thanks to the gutless Gop
and the Stalinist Dems
English will be banned one day

Very hard for T to win
Quasar, it takes 5 years to earn citizenship and the voting privilege if one appplies for and passes the test. Don't worry. Yes, some things won't be pleasing

Very hard for T to win
Quasar, it takes 5 years to earn citizenship and the voting privilege if one appplies for and passes the test. Don't worry. Yes, some things won't be pleasing
Millions from 2012-2016
All 5th world garbage

Very hard for T to win
Millions from 2012-2016
All 5th world garbage
That's why I pray for our nation every night, Quasar44. It's a great opportunity to read more of what God expects me to do (as my colonial mothers did) to give all I have to deal kindly with those who are tired, sick, friendless, and without assets. The Good Book is my challenge to help these loveless souls who only know going back would hasten the end for them. In two generations, "they" will be us. If we fail to welcome strangers we are confronted with in an unfair life, their knowledge base will be in charge. If we love and accept them, our walk in this world will be light for them, and we will learn surprising things from them as well. One of our assistant pastors in years gone by had saying: "God didn't make no junk." No, God didn't make no junk.
The Kingdom clearly gives out of the box tobring us a wisdom we seldom find where we think it will be, for God and his kingdom are too wonderful to understand all at once. What I just wrote came to me was oddly not in accordance with what I was first thinking, which was a touch of dread personally, a trait far from the kingdom God which builds for us based on hope not mischief that dread can bring us.

Very hard for T to win
Millions from 2012-2016
All 5th world garbage
That's why I pray for our nation every night, Quasar44. It's a great opportunity to read more of what God expects me to do (as my colonial mothers did) to give all I have to deal kindly with those who are tired, sick, friendless, and without assets. The Good Book is my challenge to help these loveless souls who only know going back would hasten the end for them. In two generations, "they" will be us. If we fail to welcome strangers we are confronted with in an unfair life, their knowledge base will be in charge. If we love and accept them, our walk in this world will be light for them, and we will learn surprising things from them as well. One of our assistant pastors in years gone by had saying: "God didn't make no junk." No, God didn't make no junk.
The Kingdom clearly gives out of the box tobring us a wisdom we seldom find where we think it will be, for God and his kingdom are too wonderful to understand all at once. What I just wrote came to me was oddly not in accordance with what I was first thinking, which was a touch of dread personally, a trait far from the kingdom God which builds for us based on hope not mischief that dread can bring us.
It’s good to have some god but not too much

Forum List

Back