Clown Avatar Update

Effective?

All they do is more of what the rest of you libs do.

Extreme dishonesty and rudeness instead of a debate of ideas.

That you consider that effective is reflects poorly on you.

Never realized conservatives were so sensitive

A few clowns throw you into a tizzy

DIsliking rude assholes is normal and healthy.

You trying to characterize that as "sensitive" is just you being an asshole.
Rude? On USMB?

Never seen it

You did not need to try to dishonestly character my dislike of rude assholes as being " sensitive".

You choose to be rude and dishonest.

You could have responded seriously and honestly. But doing that would make it hard for you to maintain your defense of the clown posse.

So, you go personal.

Because you don't want to discuss the truth of the issue at hand.

Normal lib behavior.

How can that not raise a red flag in your head to rethink your choices?

Rudeness is part of USMB

A few clowns is far from the worst insults we see every day. Does that make you sensitive?

Yes, it does

And you dodge.

You choose to be dishonest in your previous reply to me.

Why?

YOu can't answer that, not honestly. YOu don't dare.

Doesn't that raise a red flag in your head, that maybe you should make different choices?

Never realized conservatives were so sensitive

A few clowns throw you into a tizzy

Rude? On USMB?

Never seen it

You did not need to try to dishonestly character my dislike of rude assholes as being " sensitive".

You could have responded seriously and honestly. But doing that would make it hard for you to maintain your defense of the clown posse.

So, you go personal.

Normal lib behavior.

Rudeness is part of USMB

A few clowns is far from the worst insults we see every day. Does that make you sensitive?

Yes, it does

And you dodge.

Why?

Doesn't that raise a red flag in your head, that maybe you should make different choices?

I honestly believe that the clown posse has your number and are getting the response from the right that they expected

Sensitive? you betcha

Rude? On USMB?

Never seen it

So, you go personal.

Normal lib behavior.

Rudeness is part of USMB

Yes, it does

And you dodge.

Why?

I honestly believe that the clown posse has your number and are getting the response from the right that they expected

Sensitive? you betcha

And you prefer that to people who can actually defend liberal/democratic positions on their merits?

Is that your idea of a Contest of Ideas?

Rude? On USMB?

Never seen it

So, you go personal.

Normal lib behavior.

Rudeness is part of USMB

Yes, it does

And you dodge.

Why?

Sensitive? you betcha

And you prefer that to people who can actually defend liberal/democratic positions on their merits?

You think USMB is a forum of polite political discourse?

80% of the board is about talking smack......it is not for the meek

We at Stats Starkey Enterprises thinks it's wonderful that some of our devoted followers are showing flashes of originality by inverting your assigned avatars, that's terrific. Remember, you need permission from both Stats AND Starkey to make any changes to your assigned avatars.

You might have noticed that Stats put a Red X through his upside down Rick Perry. That's really, really advanced and we don't recommend that you even attempt it. We will hand you new avatars as the Republican Candidates fold. What fun, eh kids?!

Remember, early polling is showing Hillary ahead by 13% in her 2020 reelection bid

Also remember, true Progressives never have to waste any energy by thinking, let us do that for you.
Seems those avatars are doing what they are intended to do......piss off the right

save the semantic distortions and hyperbole....No one is "pissed off"..."amused" would be more accurate.
Do t know bout that.....you guys do seem to start a lot of threads about those avatars

Seems they are serving their purpose
If the purpose was to demonstrate how they are a pathetic bunch of group-think lemmings, Success!!
:clap2:

So, you go personal.

Normal lib behavior.

Rudeness is part of USMB

Yes, it does

And you dodge.

Why?

Sensitive? you betcha

I think that if I could NOT defend my positions on their merits and I had to be a rude asshole to hide that fact, that I would question my positions.

Yet, you are here celebrating people who make a hobby out of being rude assholes to avoid defending lib/dem positions on their merits.

Is any of this getting though to you? CAN YOU HEAR ME?!

We at Stats Starkey Enterprises thinks it's wonderful that some of our devoted followers are showing flashes of originality by inverting your assigned avatars, that's terrific. Remember, you need permission from both Stats AND Starkey to make any changes to your assigned avatars.

You might have noticed that Stats put a Red X through his upside down Rick Perry. That's really, really advanced and we don't recommend that you even attempt it. We will hand you new avatars as the Republican Candidates fold. What fun, eh kids?!

Remember, early polling is showing Hillary ahead by 13% in her 2020 reelection bid

Also remember, true Progressives never have to waste any energy by thinking, let us do that for you.
Seems those avatars are doing what they are intended to do......piss off the right

save the semantic distortions and hyperbole....No one is "pissed off"..."amused" would be more accurate.
Do t know bout that.....you guys do seem to start a lot of threads about those avatars

If the purpose was to demonstrate how they are a pathetic bunch of group-think lemmings, Success!!

Their ploy seems to be working

Their ploy seems to be working

They're keeping a close watch on you as a possible subversive.

So, you go personal.

Normal lib behavior.

Rudeness is part of USMB

Yes, it does

And you dodge.

Why?

Sensitive? you betcha

or the serious....or the intelligent...or the well informed...or the honest.... or the sincere...the place is only "useful" as entertainment....
it seems to be an anger management outlet, generally...the place drips with hyperpartisan venom and propaganda...

there are exceptions, of course.. YMMV

Stats, "Yeah, how come "rightwinger" isn't wearing the avatar, Jake? I thought you vouched for him as one of us?"

Forum List

Back