Clown Avatar Update

We at Stats Starkey Enterprises thinks it's wonderful that some of our devoted followers are showing flashes of originality by inverting your assigned avatars, that's terrific. Remember, you need permission from both Stats AND Starkey to make any changes to your assigned avatars.

You might have noticed that Stats put a Red X through his upside down Rick Perry. That's really, really advanced and we don't recommend that you even attempt it. We will hand you new avatars as the Republican Candidates fold. What fun, eh kids?!

Remember, early polling is showing Hillary ahead by 13% in her 2020 reelection bid

Also remember, true Progressives never have to waste any energy by thinking, let us do that for you.
Seems those avatars are doing what they are intended to do......piss off the right
Dont flatter yourself leftwinger, nobody is mad....just rolling our eyes on how gay you libtards are.

I'm not outraged by clown avatars......let me start another thread telling them librals that I am not enraged

They play you guys like crazy and you keep coming back for more

I am not outraged by their avatars.

I am outraged over their being assholes.

They could have avatars of pretty flowers and if they behaved the same, my opinion on them would be the same.

It is interesting to consider the way you focus on Avatar instead of content of character as what is important...
That's why we are here isn't it?
Putting it to the other side

Hard to believe stupid clowns can be so effective

I'm not outraged by clown avatars......let me start another thread telling them librals that I am not enraged

Mocking does not equal outrage.

True story, bro.

The clown posse knows just what buttons to push

Your, I'm not irritated pleas are betrayed by the number of threads declaring how little they affect you

At times it's been funny to watch...it's gotten sort of boring, and I'm not sure if they are truly happy to be committed to wearing them for another year, but whatever floats their boat. If being mocked makes them feel like they've accomplished something, then I say just allow them that cheap thrill...they've had it pretty rough lately and it's not going to get any better for them.:huddle:

We at Stats Starkey Enterprises thinks it's wonderful that some of our devoted followers are showing flashes of originality by inverting your assigned avatars, that's terrific. Remember, you need permission from both Stats AND Starkey to make any changes to your assigned avatars.

You might have noticed that Stats put a Red X through his upside down Rick Perry. That's really, really advanced and we don't recommend that you even attempt it. We will hand you new avatars as the Republican Candidates fold. What fun, eh kids?!

Remember, early polling is showing Hillary ahead by 13% in her 2020 reelection bid

Also remember, true Progressives never have to waste any energy by thinking, let us do that for you.

Word

The clown avatar conga line consist of miscreants and malcontents. It's actually kind of gay come to think about it

Anyway, like the OWS fiasco, these tents will fold soon and a new code will be sent to the clown avatar rank and file

Halloween is coming so perhaps a more gothic, or maybe queervatar, type avatar themes- are in the cards?

-Geaux
Hang on, it's cross groveling and statue bowing day tomorrow and remember bring cash as jebus needs your $$$$$

True story, bro.

Your, I'm not irritated pleas are betrayed by the number of threads declaring how little they affect you

Tune change, now we're "irritated" not "outraged"?!

:lol:

Typical leftist, always defining what others are, never listening.

I'll type this slowly for ya ... we. are. laughing. AT. you. all.

At times it's been funny to watch...it's gotten sort of boring, and I'm not sure if they are truly happy to be committed to wearing them for another year, but whatever floats their boat. If being mocked makes them feel like they've accomplished something, then I say just allow them that cheap thrill...they've had it pretty rough lately and it's not going to get any better for them.:huddle:

Oh, they all agreed to use those avis for a certain length of time? It just keeps getting funnier.

Baaaaa.

Clown avatars trigger my ignore function finger. Unoriginal, nonsensical, frequently criminal and overtly fucking creepy.

Seems those avatars are doing what they are intended to do......piss off the right
Dont flatter yourself leftwinger, nobody is mad....just rolling our eyes on how gay you libtards are.

They could have avatars of pretty flowers and if they behaved the same, my opinion on them would be the same.

It is interesting to consider the way you focus on Avatar instead of content of character as what is important...

Effective?

All they do is more of what the rest of you libs do.

Extreme dishonesty and rudeness instead of a debate of ideas.

That you consider that effective is reflects poorly on you.

True story, bro.

Being good at being a rude asshole is not worthy of respect.

That you don't know that reflects very poorly on you.

Effective?

Never realized conservatives were so sensitive

A few clowns throw you into a tizzy

Can anyone here report the clowns responding seriously or honestly when their positions are challenged, or do they ALWAYS go into the gutter of personal attacks and logical fallacies and outright lies?

Effective?

DIsliking rude assholes is normal and healthy.

You trying to characterize that as "sensitive" is just you being an asshole.

Can anyone here report the clowns responding seriously or honestly when their positions are challenged, or do they ALWAYS go into the gutter of personal attacks and logical fallacies and outright lies?
They're liars, trolls, mentally ill and super, duper, excessively creepy. Online jack off buddies.

Effective?

Rude? On USMB?

Never seen it

They're liars, trolls, mentally ill and super, duper, excessively creepy. Online jack off buddies.

That is certainly the impression they have given me.

Can anyone give a counter example?

Effective?

Rude? On USMB?

Never seen it

You did not need to try to dishonestly character my dislike of rude assholes as being " sensitive".

You choose to be rude and dishonest.

You could have responded seriously and honestly. But doing that would make it hard for you to maintain your defense of the clown posse.

So, you go personal.

Because you don't want to discuss the truth of the issue at hand.

Normal lib behavior.

How can that not raise a red flag in your head to rethink your choices?

Effective?

Rude? On USMB?

Never seen it

You did not need to try to dishonestly character my dislike of rude assholes as being " sensitive".

You choose to be rude and dishonest.

You could have responded seriously and honestly. But doing that would make it hard for you to maintain your defense of the clown posse.

So, you go personal.

Because you don't want to discuss the truth of the issue at hand.

Normal lib behavior.

How can that not raise a red flag in your head to rethink your choices?

Rudeness is part of USMB

A few clowns is far from the worst insults we see every day. Does that make you sensitive?

Yes, it does

Forum List

Back