CNN: 80% of Americans Saw Trump Speech As 'Positive'

He had a good speech writer. Words count very little. Let's see what happens with his actions.

Van Jones liked the speech, moron. When has Van Jones EVER liked anything Trump has done?

Obviously even the disgustingly insidious CNN can't hold back the positivity from the speech last night.

Sometimes they just don't have a choice. Many people watched the speech and it was difficult to criticize, though a few managed to put spin on some things. Some are stuck in the negative mode so will never be able to be objective. CNN has gotten more like MSNBC the last few months and it has hurt them tremendously. So, in order to save what little is left of their credibility, they had to be honest for once. It won't last.
CNN is worse than MSNBC, and always has been.

MSNBC at least had the sense to keep lunatics like Tim Wise off their channel until 2010(when the Tea Party became big and "white privilege" became the main message for Democrats).

I will take MSNBC's primetime anchors over CNN's carnival freaks any time of the week.

Lou Dobbs was the only good thing about CNN after Crossfire was discontinued.

Yeah I'll bet Tim Wise would get your knickers all atwist.
You just aren't intellligent enough to criticize his claims and propaganda.

His anti-Christian rant on behalf of Native Americans was particularly comical in its stupidity.

Van Jones liked the speech, moron. When has Van Jones EVER liked anything Trump has done?

Obviously even the disgustingly insidious CNN can't hold back the positivity from the speech last night.

Sometimes they just don't have a choice. Many people watched the speech and it was difficult to criticize, though a few managed to put spin on some things. Some are stuck in the negative mode so will never be able to be objective. CNN has gotten more like MSNBC the last few months and it has hurt them tremendously. So, in order to save what little is left of their credibility, they had to be honest for once. It won't last.

MSNBC at least had the sense to keep lunatics like Tim Wise off their channel until 2010(when the Tea Party became big and "white privilege" became the main message for Democrats).

I will take MSNBC's primetime anchors over CNN's carnival freaks any time of the week.

His anti-Christian rant on behalf of Native Americans was particularly comical in its stupidity.

I realize much of what he brings contradicts your socialization and institutionalized indoctrination; that was societal propaganda. Perhaps you will grow into a critique of that as well someday.

Anything positive from Trump, however small, makes the liberals extreemely uncomfortable. he must fail, he must be painted disparagingly at every turn and smeared, pointlessly if necesssary.

They're rooting so hard against this guy it's giving them a hernia and that pressure has popped their retinas loose and burst their eardrums to the point where they cannot see or hear, apparently.

he had a good night. sorry libs. lol.

I guess CNN is not fake news for today at least but it shouldn't be to long before their Trump bashing starts up again.

Aha, so it's only fake news if it's negative about Trump.

That means you think Trump can do no wrong, which makes you a fine little cult member.
No, it was still Fake News.

Trumps support is probably around 99%.

upload_2017-3-1_16-50-52.png

I guess that means 20% of the nation are a bunch of butt-hurt snowflakes...

View attachment 114857

CNN Poll: 4 out of 5 Americans Saw Trump Speech as 'Positive'

"A CNN poll of Americans who watched President Donald Trump’s first address to a joint session of Congress on Tuesday evening showed that nearly four out of five had a “positive reaction” to the speech

In addition, 69% of viewers thought that the speech “would move the country in the right direction" (As opposed to where Obama had us going...)

Progressives aren't going to be happy to hear that.

I realize much of what he brings contradicts your socialization and institutionalized indoctrination; that was societal propaganda. Perhaps you will grow into a critique of that as well someday.
Could you be any more stupid?

High schools and colleges are in 100% agreement with Wise.

Wow, stunning, source?

I guess CNN is not fake news for today at least but it shouldn't be to long before their Trump bashing starts up again.

Aha, so it's only fake news if it's negative about Trump.

That means you think Trump can do no wrong, which makes you a fine little cult member.
No, it was still Fake News.

Trumps support is probably around 99%.

View attachment 114888

Trump's support is about 40%. He's down to the diehards at this point.

Wow, stunning, source?
Do you have a source for the "institutionalized indoctrination" against Wise?

You win dumb fuckingest fucking dumb post of the day.

You win dumb fuckingest fucking dumb post of the day.
Do you want me to show you a speech in which Wise actually admits that I am right?

You have no clue about what Wise is about, you twit.

Forum List

Back