CNN A married gay man is running for president. That's a big deal?...Not if you are a DemonRAT!

Christ all fucking mighty! This is the United States of America. We abide by the Constitution, not an ancient book of myths and fables written by superstitious uneducated goat herders
Likewise, we don’t abide by a bunch of come-lately deviant sex cult myths & fables that “homos are born that way” and it’s ironic antithesis “a man born a man can have his dick chopped off & become a woman”.

Old religion, new cults neither one can become foundations of laws binding every citizen. Put that one in your pipe & smoke it PP.

Real journalists have retracted unlike your propagandists
How do you retract an on-air lie that no attempt to find out if it was true or not was made... and still call yourself journalists and a news agency?

How do you report such a terrific fake news story and while on the air to clear these children should be punched in the face and beaten up to incite others to call for them to be burned alive and to be thrown headfirst into wood chippers?

The only reason any of these so-called news agencies apologize was it because they were threatened that within 48 hours if they had not done so, if they had not retracted their reports and apologize for what they had done, they would all be sued.

There is no excuse for a vile, lying, rabid partisan, innocent-destroying, fake news agency that on-air threatened and called for violence against the people they were reporting fake news about...

disagree entirely. I don't see where a man's desire or repulsion at taking it in the ass should have any bearing on who he casts his ballot for. J. Edgar Hoover was a very conservative Republican, and also very flaming. Outstanding NY attorney who used to work for The Donald, Roy Cohn was also a Republican and as queer as a $3 Bill.

The truth of the matter is that if a man desire butt sex with other fellows, if he is discrete telling people on a Need to Know basis only, he need never fear discrimination.
Another one obsessed by butt sex. Yes it is all about butt sex. Do you have wet dreams about butt sex? Has it ever occurred to you that iyt is about commitment and relationships?

When I was a teenager, particularly before I bought my first car and was hitchhiking, homosexuals did try to recruit me into their ranks. They never mentioned "commitment" at all.
And when was that? When gays were still related to the closet and had no hope of having an open committed relationship. But that's it.

disagree entirely. I don't see where a man's desire or repulsion at taking it in the ass should have any bearing on who he casts his ballot for. J. Edgar Hoover was a very conservative Republican, and also very flaming. Outstanding NY attorney who used to work for The Donald, Roy Cohn was also a Republican and as queer as a $3 Bill.

The truth of the matter is that if a man desire butt sex with other fellows, if he is discrete telling people on a Need to Know basis only, he need never fear discrimination.
Another one obsessed by butt sex. Yes it is all about butt sex. Do you have wet dreams about butt sex? Has it ever occurred to you that iyt is about commitment and relationships?

When I was a teenager, particularly before I bought my first car and was hitchhiking, homosexuals did try to recruit me into their ranks. They never mentioned "commitment" at all.
And when was that? When gays were still related to the closet and had no hope of having an open committed relationship. But that's it.

Actually, no. I bought my first car, a Buick, in 1973- long after the Homosexual Riots in Stonewall.

Christ all fucking mighty! This is the United States of America. We abide by the Constitution, not an ancient book of myths and fables written by superstitious uneducated goat herders
Likewise, we don’t abide by a bunch of come-lately deviant sex cult myths & fables that “homos are born that way” and it’s ironic antithesis “a man born a man can have his dick chopped off & become a woman”.

Old religion, new cults neither one can become foundations of laws binding every citizen. Put that one in your pipe & smoke it PP.

Of course homosexuals weren't born that way. Otherwise, they wouldn't make so much of an effort to recruit.

I wasn't recruited to be Polish, I was born of Polish ancestry.

Black folks aren't recruited into their race either.

Actually, no. I bought my first car, a Buick, in 1973- long after the Homosexual Riots in Stonewall.
Gays were still largely in the closet in '73. Regardless, your little anecdote about something that may or may not have happened to you does not negate that TODAY same sex couples are marrying, forming families, raising children are very much committed to the relationship. If you don't know that you are either stupid or living under a rock.

How do you retract an on-air lie that no attempt to find out if it was true or not was made... and still call yourself journalists and a news agency?

How do you report such a terrific fake news story and while on the air to clear these children should be punched in the face and beaten up to incite others to call for them to be burned alive and to be thrown headfirst into wood chippers?

The only reason any of these so-called news agencies apologize was it because they were threatened that within 48 hours if they had not done so, if they had not retracted their reports and apologize for what they had done, they would all be sued.

There is no excuse for a vile, lying, rabid partisan, innocent-destroying, fake news agency that on-air threatened and called for violence against the people they were reporting fake news about...
Man I have never seen anything like news the way your lying scumbag propaganda machine make things out to be. they reported again every time a new video came in and it became obvious very quickly that it wasn't the kids fault especially, it was the black Israelites. On the other hand standing like that, it's not a great idea but he's just a kid. Where are their chaperones for Christ's sake? The only people getting excited are you types ginned up by your disgraceful hate propaganda. Try and remain calm. It is your propaganda machine that goes on and on about how corrupt and criminal Hillary Obama etc are and nothing ever even goes to court or anywhere near it. And have never retracted a single thing, Super hater Dupe.

And you people believe all those crimes caused by Hilary the foundation Obama holder Lerner the FBI etcetera etce

Man I have never seen anything like news the way your lying scumbag propaganda machine make things out to be. they reported again every time a new video came in and it became obvious very quickly that it wasn't the kids fault especially, it was the black Israelites. On the other hand standing like that, it's not a great idea but he's just a kid. Where are their chaperones for Christ's sake? The only people getting excited are you types ginned up by your disgraceful hate propaganda. Try and remain calm. It is your propaganda machine that goes on and on about how corrupt and criminal Hillary Obama etc are and nothing ever even goes to court or anywhere near it. And have never retracted a single thing, Super hater Dupe.
And you believe all those criminal things about Democrats. Pure garbage.

Of course homosexuals weren't born that way. Otherwise, they wouldn't make so much of an effort to recruit.

Wait...you were "recruited"? You mean some gay guy made a pass at you and you felt the "desire"?

Wait...you were "recruited"? You mean some gay guy made a pass at you and you felt the "desire"?

They tried to recruit me, they did not succeed.

But I didn't have to be recruited to be Polish. I was Polish the day I was born and will be on the day I die.

That's the difference. Being Polish is part of who I am, I didn't have a choice.

But I didn't have to be recruited to be Polish. I was Polish the day I was born and will be on the day I die.

That's the difference. Being Polish is part of who I am, I didn't have a choice.
Awwww...sorry you were so conflicted about your sexuality

I was never conflicted at all. I just remember that back in the day, homosexuals used to try and recruit new members when they picked up hitchhikers. I don't know what they do today, teenagers don't hitchhike as much as they did 45 or 50 years ago. I guess they go to the schools?

They used to show the kids documentaries, warn us about it when I was a kid. Probably wouldn't be allow to show "boys beware" today.

He isn't "married". He's a queer and marriage is a man and a woman in a covenant relationship. Two men or two women can't accomplish that. It's physically and spiritually impossible.
So is remarrying several times with ex-wives still alive...that is called adultery.

My God, you are so confused. You don't know the difference in divorce and adultery? Seek help!
Yeah you play ignorant to the laws of God. He allowed those during the time of Moses to get divorced because of their hard hearts...But you couldn't remarry as long as the ex was alive...

Thank God, I am not Jewish, and I don't have to abide by those rules. Do you?

I was never conflicted at all. I just remember that back in the day, homosexuals used to try and recruit new members when they picked up hitchhikers. I don't know what they do today, teenagers don't hitchhike as much as they did 45 or 50 years ago. I guess they go to the schools?

They used to show the kids documentaries, warn us about it when I was a kid. Probably wouldn't be allow to show "boys beware" today.

Give us a fucking break with that 1950's propaganda . Did you also watch Refer Madness. Sure there are perverts that go after minors. Always have been and always will be. And the vast majority are heterosexual men. Your fear is very telling.

Give us a fucking break with that 1950's propaganda . Did you also watch Refer Madness. Sure there are perverts that go after minors. Always have been and always will be. And the vast majority are heterosexual men. Your fear is very telling.

The documentary I linked was from the 1960's, not the 50's.

Straight men really don't have a record of trying to recruit boys into the Homosexual Lifestyle. I just haven't seen it.

It always amuses me that INCEL guys just don't understand that women really are as in thrall to dicks as they believe we are. :71:
So now you're going to deny anatomy and biology? Aren't you the people that keep saying you believe in science?
What was to deny? I'm just chuckling because males have a tendency to really over-estimate the importance of their little johnsons in women's lives.

It's not just the "little Johnson" that women need. ;)

It's the loving support of a real man. A man needs the same of a woman.

Keep that in mind the next time it's you+ a dildo on a cold, dark night.
:71: There you go on about dildos again....as if that is something that would even be needed as some kind of substitute. And as for cold, dark nights....my wife and I do just fine.......as many women have found out with other women.

Tell me you do
It always amuses me that INCEL guys just don't understand that women really are as in thrall to dicks as they believe we are. :71:
So now you're going to deny anatomy and biology? Aren't you the people that keep saying you believe in science?
What was to deny? I'm just chuckling because males have a tendency to really over-estimate the importance of their little johnsons in women's lives.

It's not just the "little Johnson" that women need. ;)

It's the loving support of a real man. A man needs the same of a woman.

Keep that in mind the next time it's you+ a dildo on a cold, dark night.
:71: There you go on about dildos again....as if that is something that would even be needed as some kind of substitute. And as for cold, dark nights....my wife and I do just fine.......as many women have found out with other women.

Tell me you absolutely do not have a butterfly in the house.

I know girls, girl. :auiqs.jpg:

Butterflies? That's so 80s. It's the 21st Century. Wake up and smell the technological boom.

The documentary I linked was from the 1960's, not the 50's.

Straight men really don't have a record of trying to recruit boys into the Homosexual Lifestyle. I just haven't seen it.

ROFLMAO. Wow, the video is only 50 years old, not 60 so that ends the discussion?

I'm guessing you're older than the video...recruiting. :lol:

Dude, all you had to do is say no. Sorry if you were so conflicted that it was difficult for you

Forum List

Back