CNN A married gay man is running for president. That's a big deal?...Not if you are a DemonRAT!

South Bend Mayor Pete Buttigieg entered the 2020 race for president on Wednesday, announcing his intentions with a video featuring scenes of him and his husband, Chasten, cooking and playing with their dog, Buddy.

Should Buttigieg win his long-shot bid for the Democratic nomination, he will become the first nominee of a major political party who publicly identifies as gay. If he goes on to defeat President Donald Trump, it'd be a historic win.

Read more at msn.com ...

These candidates pose a real problem for a party that has used race and gender warfare to attract constituents; in the end, they can only accommodate so many of those groups - and those omitted can be hard to placate.

Blacks could have delivered PA, WI, and MI to Hillary - and they didn’t. The party has learned, and I’m curious to see how they deal with the 2020 primaries. They already have white women, Hispanic men, a halfrican woman (Harris), and now a deviant mental case; real problems ahead as they try to keep the freak show together.

Facepalm.gif

so?

I thought conservatives were tolerant.....

you keep SAYING you are TOLERANT and it is the libs/dems who are IN-tolerant.....

so...

what's the problem?

Does it bother you to realize that even modern conservatives are too liberal for you?

MOST conservatives WOULD VOTE for a woman or a black man.....

something they never would have done 20 years ago.

If a gay married male is the best man for the job then why not hire him?

Well, actually, that would be the problem: if he's a Democrat, he's pretty much automatically not the best person for the job.

The added feature of having to hear about the "wonders" and "normalcy" of homosexuality every time he shows up on the TV doesn't exactly help. A big part of why I refused to vote for either Trump or Hillary is that I didn't want to be responsible for having to listen to either one of them talk and annoy me for four years. I can't imagine this guy being any less of a pain.

South Bend Mayor Pete Buttigieg entered the 2020 race for president on Wednesday, announcing his intentions with a video featuring scenes of him and his husband, Chasten, cooking and playing with their dog, Buddy.

Should Buttigieg win his long-shot bid for the Democratic nomination, he will become the first nominee of a major political party who publicly identifies as gay. If he goes on to defeat President Donald Trump, it'd be a historic win.

Read more at msn.com ...

These candidates pose a real problem for a party that has used race and gender warfare to attract constituents; in the end, they can only accommodate so many of those groups - and those omitted can be hard to placate.

Blacks could have delivered PA, WI, and MI to Hillary - and they didn’t. The party has learned, and I’m curious to see how they deal with the 2020 primaries. They already have white women, Hispanic men, a halfrican woman (Harris), and now a deviant mental case; real problems ahead as they try to keep the freak show together.

Facepalm.gif

so?

you keep SAYING you are TOLERANT and it is the libs/dems who are IN-tolerant.....

so...

what's the problem?

Does it bother you to realize that even modern conservatives are too liberal for you?

I don't have a problem with gays. If the guy could do the job then I'd have no problem with him as POTUS.

Of course he wouldn't beat Trump so we will probably never know. He is mayor of a town. No small feat.

As I recall, I voted for Jim Kolbe a number of times before he retired. Could not have cared less that he was gay. It was far less important to me than it was to the left.

Read more at msn.com ...

Facepalm.gif

Get ready for the gaslighting. If you take note he’s a homosexual they’ll say “it’s no big deal why are you obsessed with that?”
View attachment 241821

Would it be too insanely old-fashioned of me to say, "Yeah, but what's his platform?"

Mr. Buttigieg's platform is pro-sodomy and pro-homosexuality. Solidly in favor of government paid Sex Change operations and mandatory use of the tranny pronouns.

The DNC is a real carnival at this point. They really have bearded ladies and such.
Yep, it's a circus. Every freak and misfit can join.
Part of enjoying freedom, something the GOP is missing..Do you also acknowledge or deny the Log Cabiner's that are recognized as a part of the RNC?

I don't recall BS suggesting that they shouldn't be able to join. Sounded to me like he was just suggesting that the rest of us didn't have to pretend to respect them. Part of enjohing freedom, something you and your ilk are missing.

Read more at msn.com ...

Facepalm.gif

Get ready for the gaslighting. If you take note he’s a homosexual they’ll say “it’s no big deal why are you obsessed with that?”
View attachment 241821

Would it be too insanely old-fashioned of me to say, "Yeah, but what's his platform?"

Mr. Buttigieg's platform is pro-sodomy and pro-homosexuality. Solidly in favor of government paid Sex Change operations and mandatory use of the tranny pronouns.

Like I said, it's just the general, everyday Democrat-ness of him I object to.

Read more at msn.com ...

Facepalm.gif

View attachment 241821

Right, I sure that he has spoken extensively and radically on all of those subjects already and that they will be the centerpiece of his campaign. You wouldn't just be making that shit up, would you?

Read more at msn.com ...

Facepalm.gif

so?

so...

what's the problem?

Well, actually, that would be the problem: if he's a Democrat, he's pretty much automatically not the best person for the job.

The added feature of having to hear about the "wonders" and "normalcy" of homosexuality every time he shows up on the TV doesn't exactly help. A big part of why I refused to vote for either Trump or Hillary is that I didn't want to be responsible for having to listen to either one of them talk and annoy me for four years. I can't imagine this guy being any less of a pain.

You appear to be pre-judging him simply for being gay.

I guess I can understand your point. I certainly don't want some pain in the ass muslim or chrisitian (or extremist LEFT or extremist RIGHT) going on and on and on about HIS/HER religion for 4 years.

However, having been friends with many gays since I was a mere young teen, I would say that most gays are just people. I have NEVER had a gay friend ever even discuss his homosexuality! He/she was gay, I wasn't.......we talked of other things.

I would NOT vote for a gay BECAUSE he was gay but I would NOT refuse to vote for him BECAUSE he was gay.

I even still vote for professed christians. I admired and respected christian conservative republican John McCain.

If a GAY CHRISTIAN BLACK FEMALE MIDGET was the best person for the job (in my opinion) then I would vote for her.

Read more at msn.com ...

Facepalm.gif

View attachment 241821

Right, I sure that he has spoken extensively and radically on all of those subjects already and that they will be the centerpiece of his campaign. You wouldn't just be making that shit up, would you?

I'm making an educated guess. If his opening statement in the Presidential Race is about his sexual preferences, that's most likely going to be the theme of his campaign. Just like when Donald J. Trump launched his 2016 campaign, going down the escalator in his domicile, his first speech was largely about the problem of Illegal Aliens and indeed that was a main point of his campaign.

Read more at msn.com ...

Facepalm.gif

View attachment 241821

I’m curious...do you pole puffers raise your children with the hopes that they’ll puff pole as well? Is your preference that more in society puff pole than don’t?

Read more at msn.com ...

Facepalm.gif

so?

so...

what's the problem?

You appear to be pre-judging him simply for being gay.

I guess I can understand your point. I certainly don't want some pain in the ass muslim or chrisitian (or extremist LEFT or extremist RIGHT) going on and on and on about HIS/HER religion for 4 years.

However, having been friends with many gays since I was a mere young teen, I would say that most gays are just people. I have NEVER had a gay friend ever even discuss his homosexuality! He/she was gay, I wasn't.......we talked of other things.

I would NOT vote for a gay BECAUSE he was gay but I would NOT refuse to vote for him BECAUSE he was gay.

I even still vote for professed christians. I admired and respected christian conservative republican John McCain.

If a GAY CHRISTIAN BLACK FEMALE MIDGET was the best person for the job (in my opinion) then I would vote for her.

You appear to be judging ME because he's gay, because it sure doesn't have anything to do with my post.

". . . if he's a Democrat, he's pretty much automatically not the best person for the job."

Obviously, I'm "pre-judging" him for being a Democrat.

I'm making an educated guess. If his opening statement in the Presidential Race is about his sexual preferences, that's most likely going to be the theme of his campaign.
Bingo.

I’m still wondering why mdk came on here saying automatically that this man wouldn’t get the nomination under the context of his being gay. Are there homophobes at the DNC?

Christ stated he came to fulfill the law. When a law is fulfilled, it's over. Read your New Testament, Romans, Collossians, Hebrews.
This is an admission the Old Testament law against homosexuality is over. Bacon and pole smoking are no longer abominations! Well done!

Christ never mentions gays. He does very specifically condemn adulterers like Trump, though, who divorce and remarry.

You are the one who needs to read your New Testament, kiddo.

You might want to believe that, but no. It doesn't work like that, bubba.
BS Filter said so. You need to talk to him about it.

The old law banning homosexuality no longer applies. According to the gospel of BS Filter.

Jesus says Trump, however, is still an adulterer. Not just for fucking Stormy, but for remarrying TWICE.

"And I say to you, whoever divorces his wife, except for unchastity, and marries another commits adultery."

I can't find Jesus saying anywhere, "I say to you, do not bake a cake for a homo."

Last edited:
There is no law against a gay man running for office. So whether you like it or not it is going to happen. Whoop re doo.
I hope the left will some day be as tolerant of Christians as they demand tolerance for freaks and queers.
Yeah you poor pure Christ like figures have be hurling stones at people for centuries.
False. Christians founded this nation and Christians were abolitionists.
Actually, Deists founded this nation.

Religious views of Thomas Jefferson - Wikipedia

But it is true that radical leftist Christians were abolitionists.

However, these far right Christian terrorists wanted slavery back:

Klan-Red-Riders-Jesus-Saves-photo-small.jpg

I'm making an educated guess. If his opening statement in the Presidential Race is about his sexual preferences, that's most likely going to be the theme of his campaign.
Bingo.

I’m still wondering why mdk came on here saying automatically that this man wouldn’t get the nomination under the context of his being gay. Are there homophobes at the DNC?

No, dipshit. It’s b/c he lacks national name recognition. Did the reason Ben Carson not get the GOP nod was b/c the RNC hates darkies? Use that dome of yours for something other than being a faggot hater.

“We in America do not have government by the majority. We have government by the majority who participate.”
― Thomas Jefferson

Forum List

Back