CNN A married gay man is running for president. That's a big deal?...Not if you are a DemonRAT!

South Bend Mayor Pete Buttigieg entered the 2020 race for president on Wednesday, announcing his intentions with a video featuring scenes of him and his husband, Chasten, cooking and playing with their dog, Buddy.

Should Buttigieg win his long-shot bid for the Democratic nomination, he will become the first nominee of a major political party who publicly identifies as gay. If he goes on to defeat President Donald Trump, it'd be a historic win.

Read more at msn.com ...

These candidates pose a real problem for a party that has used race and gender warfare to attract constituents; in the end, they can only accommodate so many of those groups - and those omitted can be hard to placate.

Blacks could have delivered PA, WI, and MI to Hillary - and they didn’t. The party has learned, and I’m curious to see how they deal with the 2020 primaries. They already have white women, Hispanic men, a halfrican woman (Harris), and now a deviant mental case; real problems ahead as they try to keep the freak show together.

Facepalm.gif

does Milo Yiannopolos know you think he is a "deviant mental case"?

why do you insist that "deviant mental cases" like Milo be allowed to spread his deviant mental illness on liberal college campuses?

South Bend Mayor Pete Buttigieg entered the 2020 race for president on Wednesday, announcing his intentions with a video featuring scenes of him and his husband, Chasten, cooking and playing with their dog, Buddy.

Should Buttigieg win his long-shot bid for the Democratic nomination, he will become the first nominee of a major political party who publicly identifies as gay. If he goes on to defeat President Donald Trump, it'd be a historic win.

Read more at msn.com ...

These candidates pose a real problem for a party that has used race and gender warfare to attract constituents; in the end, they can only accommodate so many of those groups - and those omitted can be hard to placate.

Blacks could have delivered PA, WI, and MI to Hillary - and they didn’t. The party has learned, and I’m curious to see how they deal with the 2020 primaries. They already have white women, Hispanic men, a halfrican woman (Harris), and now a deviant mental case; real problems ahead as they try to keep the freak show together.

Facepalm.gif

Get ready for the gaslighting. If you take note he’s a homosexual they’ll say “it’s no big deal why are you obsessed with that?”
View attachment 241821

Would it be too insanely old-fashioned of me to say, "Yeah, but what's his platform?"

Mr. Buttigieg's platform is pro-sodomy and pro-homosexuality. Solidly in favor of government paid Sex Change operations and mandatory use of the tranny pronouns.
Right, I sure that he has spoken extensively and radically on all of those subjects already and that they will be the centerpiece of his campaign. You wouldn't just be making that shit up, would you?

I’m curious...do you pole puffers raise your children with the hopes that they’ll puff pole as well? Is your preference that more in society puff pole than don’t?
Actually.....look who are the ones who talk about gays and gay sex way more than any gay does....................:eusa_whistle:

Read more at msn.com ...

Facepalm.gif

does Milo Yiannopolos know you think he is a "deviant mental case"?

why do you insist that "deviant mental cases" like Milo be allowed to spread his deviant mental illness on liberal college campuses?

When did Purge ever claim to be a fan of Milo and "insist" on him doing anything? Or is this just an ASSumption you're making based on what you "know" people on the right think and support?

Get ready for the gaslighting. If you take note he’s a homosexual they’ll say “it’s no big deal why are you obsessed with that?”
View attachment 241821

Would it be too insanely old-fashioned of me to say, "Yeah, but what's his platform?"

Mr. Buttigieg's platform is pro-sodomy and pro-homosexuality. Solidly in favor of government paid Sex Change operations and mandatory use of the tranny pronouns.
Right, I sure that he has spoken extensively and radically on all of those subjects already and that they will be the centerpiece of his campaign. You wouldn't just be making that shit up, would you?

I’m curious...do you pole puffers raise your children with the hopes that they’ll puff pole as well? Is your preference that more in society puff pole than don’t?
Actually.....look who are the ones who talk about gays and gay sex way more than any gay does....................:eusa_whistle:

I hear ya, I’ll give you that, atleast you homos have the decency to try to pretend that pole puffing isn’t a component within a homo relationship.

I hear ya, I’ll give you that, atleast you homos have the decency to try to pretend that pole puffing isn’t a component within a homo relationship.
You know...I'm beginning to see that for hetero males, looking at couples and imagining them having a sex act is normal behavior. For the rest of us.....not so much.

I used to be of the same hateful mindset until common sense kicked in.As a lifelong white heterosexual Christian married male I saw there was zero threat to my traditional marriage of 57 years. I have yet to see what all the hub blub is about gays. The guy doesn't have a chance because he isn't an insider like Trump, Clinton, etc. One had to be Uber wealthy to become president nowadays. Being Uber wealthy is way way down on the list in my qualifications.

disagree entirely. I don't see where a man's desire or repulsion at taking it in the ass should have any bearing on who he casts his ballot for. J. Edgar Hoover was a very conservative Republican, and also very flaming. Outstanding NY attorney who used to work for The Donald, Roy Cohn was also a Republican and as queer as a $3 Bill.

The truth of the matter is that if a man desire butt sex with other fellows, if he is discrete telling people on a Need to Know basis only, he need never fear discrimination.
Another one obsessed by butt sex. Yes it is all about butt sex. Do you have wet dreams about butt sex? Has it ever occurred to you that iyt is about commitment and relationships?

When I was a teenager, particularly before I bought my first car and was hitchhiking, homosexuals did try to recruit me into their ranks. They never mentioned "commitment" at all.
Why are girls told never to hitchhike? After all, according to you, they should be safe. They won't be molested by gays.

It's called sex.

I'm curious. Why do you believe you are qualified to comment on relationships when clearly, you have never been in a relationship of any kind. Outside of prison.

I used to be of the same hateful mindset until common sense kicked in.As a lifelong white heterosexual Christian married male I saw there was zero threat to my traditional marriage of 57 years. I have yet to see what all the hub blub is about gays. The guy doesn't have a chance because he isn't an insider like Trump, Clinton, etc. One had to be Uber wealthy to become president nowadays. Being Uber wealthy is way way down on the list in my qualifications.

Haha...the ole’ “Well golly-gee, it doesn’t bother me so it must be good.”
The dude drilling his Labrador nextdoor to you probably doesn’t bother you either...right?
A 65 year old dating a 16 year old probably doesn’t bother you either...right?
There’s lots of shit that doesn’t bother us...that doesn’t make it right.

Two consenting adults....in their house. Is being gay illegal? Your comparisons not arequate here. I don't live the lifestyle nor do I care what others do as long as it's within the law. Some things....most things...just aren't worth getting upset about. Just worry about yourself first and family second. Everything else down the list somewhere. I

his bio reads like it was written by Aaron Sorkin. an out married gay man and Afghanistan veteran!

Haha...the ole’ “Well golly-gee, it doesn’t bother me so it must be good.”
The dude drilling his Labrador nextdoor to you probably doesn’t bother you either...right?
A 65 year old dating a 16 year old probably doesn’t bother you either...right?
There’s lots of shit that doesn’t bother us...that doesn’t make it right.
It never fails that homophobes try to equate gays to pedophilia and bestiality.

Man, you people fantasize about some sick shit.

Here's a tip for you, dumbass. A dog can't consent to sex. Adult men and women can.

Got it now? Do you FINALLY fucking get it?

he has more years of government experience than Trump, he has more executive experience than Pence, and more military experience than the whole cabinet put together

Two consenting adults....in their house. Is being gay illegal? Your comparisons not arequate here. I don't live the lifestyle nor do I care what others do as long as it's within the law. Some things....most things...just aren't worth getting upset about. Just worry about yourself first and family second. Everything else down the list somewhere. I
How do you feel about consenting adults in multiple partnerships all marrying (polygamy)? Probably isn’t a good idea because of kids involved, right? I mean it wouldn’t hurt you but it might hurt them, which hurts society ultimately, which then hurts you indirectly. Is that fair to say?

How do you feel about consenting adults in multiple partnerships all marrying (polygamy)? Probably isn’t a good idea because of kids involved, right? I mean it wouldn’t hurt you but it might hurt them, which hurts society ultimately, which then hurts you indirectly. Is that fair to say?

How do you feel about children being raised in households without a mother or father? That indirectly harms me, harms them and society, right? :lol:

Worry about the happenings of your own roof, Mrs. Kravitz.

Ahhh...I see your point. However nobody is forcing them to have those kids. And if they aren't breaking the law then it's another something out of my control and even if it we're I don't think I'd do a thing about it. Just another nothing burger. Again, my biggest goal as a self sufficient husband is take care of my family first. Well, God first then family. These societal issues, while I don't live them, are of tiny tiny importance to me. I can't fix things and frankly am not interested in try to improving society. It's not my job. That's not of importance to me.

More and more young married working couples I know ate not having kids but instead are focusing on careers and travel. They don't want to devote time to a family. That's a much braver and smarter choice than having them and not doing a good job as a parent. Perhaps this is a growing trend. If two have to work and ate too tired I can't blame them.

Ahhh...I see your point. However nobody is forcing them to have those kids. And if they aren't breaking the law then it's another something out of my control and even if it we're I don't think I'd do a thing about it. Just another nothing burger. Again, my biggest goal as a self sufficient husband is take care of my family first. Well, God first then family. These societal issues, while I don't live them, are of tiny tiny importance to me. I can't fix things and frankly am not interested in try to improving society. It's not my job. That's not of importance to me.
So your position on polygamy is?

Forum List

Back