CNN A married gay man is running for president. That's a big deal?...Not if you are a DemonRAT!

Keep working it Republicans.

Make America fear your hypocrisy.

Show us your racism and homophobia.

Give the country a reason to vote.

DxD067LWoAIuM9j.jpg

"the Russia stuff matters, but we need to focus on healthcare" - Mayor Buttboy

Hilarious.

Watch his video.

He is making sense. He said without progressive policies, he would be living in a closet.

He's right.

Only Republicans still want him in the closet.

And they want blacks in chains.

And Hispanics driven from the country.

And Muslims banned.

This is why Republicans have to be defeated.

DxkjR5eXgAADvqM.jpg

He served in Afghanistan? Wow! Republicans have bone spurs.

I've never seen an animal wedding ceremony. Therefore, weddings are unnatural.

Hilarious.

Watch his video.

He is making sense. He said without progressive policies, he would be living in a closet.

He's right.

And Muslims banned.

DxkjR5eXgAADvqM.jpg

After watching that video and hearing what he said, I would vote for him.

I have several gay friends and four of them are married, two men and two women. And a couple are single. In fact, several times when we go out to eat, I'm the only straight person in the group. But, these people are the kindest, most giving, and loving people I know. I consider it a privilege to call them my friends.

And, I think those here who are the most vocal about their hatred for gays just need to come out of the closet. It's always the loudest who end up being outed.

I have several gay friends and four of them are married, two men and two women. And a couple are single. In fact, several times when we go out to eat, I'm the only straight person in the group. But, these people are the kindest, most giving, and loving people I know. I consider it a privilege to call them my friends.

And, I think those here who are the most vocal about their hatred for gays just need to come out of the closet. It's always the loudest who end up being outed.
I hear the Browns of Sister Wives are really nice too. Does that mean polygamy should be legal?

South Bend Mayor Pete Buttigieg entered the 2020 race for president on Wednesday, announcing his intentions with a video featuring scenes of him and his husband, Chasten, cooking and playing with their dog, Buddy.

Should Buttigieg win his long-shot bid for the Democratic nomination, he will become the first nominee of a major political party who publicly identifies as gay. If he goes on to defeat President Donald Trump, it'd be a historic win.

Read more at msn.com ...

These candidates pose a real problem for a party that has used race and gender warfare to attract constituents; in the end, they can only accommodate so many of those groups - and those omitted can be hard to placate.

Blacks could have delivered PA, WI, and MI to Hillary - and they didn’t. The party has learned, and I’m curious to see how they deal with the 2020 primaries. They already have white women, Hispanic men, a halfrican woman (Harris), and now a deviant mental case; real problems ahead as they try to keep the freak show together.

Facepalm.gif

so?

I thought conservatives were tolerant.....

you keep SAYING you are TOLERANT and it is the libs/dems who are IN-tolerant.....

so...

what's the problem?

Does it bother you to realize that even modern conservatives are too liberal for you?

MOST conservatives WOULD VOTE for a woman or a black man.....

something they never would have done 20 years ago.

If a gay married male is the best man for the job then why not hire him?

You know what they say about many homophobes?

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/...phobic-people-really-gay-and-not-accepting-it

Just because laws are made doesn't mean they are right or fair. ( meaning the Obama assholes and their alleged protected class of bs).

AMERICA IS NOT READY FOR SOME GAY FK PRESIDENT MSM MAKES THE DUMB ASSES THINK all this gay shit is happening no it' snot . ELITES ARE BREAKING DOWON SOCIETY STOOGE.
What century do you think we live in?[/QUOTE

Latent are you?

let's put aside the gay stuff for a second, let's focus on the man: Buttgeek. Trump's gonna kick his butt!!

Hilarious.

Watch his video.

He's right.

And Muslims banned.

DxkjR5eXgAADvqM.jpg

would you care to introduce me to the single ones?

That play?

You mean hitting on someone? Like hetero males do to hetero females ALL THE FRIGGIN TIME?
I remember when all the pearl clutching went on about men being hit on by other men........women just laugh and laugh and laugh about that.
A long time ago, I was in the bathroom at a club when this girl came in. I was washing my hands and she started telling me how beautiful I was and hos she lost a modeling job to someone who looked exactly like me. (FYI I was really pretty back then.) Anyhow, after she left, the cleaning lady laughed and said, that girl wants to fuk you! I laughed, like you said.

Hilarious.

Watch his video.

He's right.

And Muslims banned.

DxkjR5eXgAADvqM.jpg

We had one like that here. For years I predicted when he hit his late 40s, early 50s that closet would no longer be able to hold him. Bazinga!

I hear the Browns of Sister Wives are really nice too. Does that mean polygamy should be legal?
As long as they're consenting adults, then yes, that should be legal too. That's my opinion though.

Hilarious.

Watch his video.

He's right.

And Muslims banned.

DxkjR5eXgAADvqM.jpg

Are you in NC?

Hilarious.

Watch his video.

He's right.

And Muslims banned.

DxkjR5eXgAADvqM.jpg

Are you in NC?

no. how old are they?

As long as they're consenting adults, then yes, that should be legal too. That's my opinion though.
I don't know of any polygamous society where women are not forced into submission and oppression. It just doesn't work. Basic math reveals its fatal flaw; it invariably leads to child brides because there are not enough women to go around.

"Polygamy" means one guy marrying more than one woman. It never means one woman marrying more than one man.

So polygamy is a societal harm.

I don't know of any polygamous society where women are not forced into submission and oppression. It just doesn't work. Basic math reveals its fatal flaw; it invariably leads to child brides because there are not enough women to go around.

"Polygamy" means one guy marrying more than one woman. It never means one woman marrying more than one man.

at its heart, polygamy can be any arrangement of consenting adults who are polyamorous in sexual orientation. Your prejudices don’t set the parameters.

when Trump was busy with Season 7 of The Apprentice, Mayor Buttgeek was risking his life in afghanistan!

at its heart, polygamy can be any arrangement of consenting adults who are polyamorous in sexual orientation. Your prejudices don’t set the parameters.
It has nothing to do with theory. It has to do with fact. Polygamous societies out here in the real world are always oppressive toward women, and lead to forced child brides.

Hilarious.

Watch his video.

He's right.

And Muslims banned.

DxkjR5eXgAADvqM.jpg

Are you in NC?

no. how old are they?

In their 60's. One is a guy and the other one is a woman. Neither one are looking for a hook-up though. Sorry...

Forum List

Back