CNN A married gay man is running for president. That's a big deal?...Not if you are a DemonRAT!

How do you feel about children being raised in households without a mother or father? That indirectly harms me, harms them and society, right? :lol:

Worry about the happenings of your own roof, Mrs. Kravitz.

Seems a bit ridiculous to accuse people of being "nosy about private lives" when the guy put his life into a campaign ad. If he didn't want his relationship to be the central topic of his campaign, he shouldn't have made it the central topic of his campaign.

I still don't personally care. Wouldn't vote for him no matter what, so it doesn't matter to me.
Bullshit! Post a picture of himself with his husband is not making his private life he central topic of his campaign. YOU FUCERS ARE. He has as much of a right to share basic personal facts such as who his spouse is, and any other candidate. Would you rather he be closeted so that as president, he could be blackmailed by Russia like Trump.?

Haha...I wish you quacks knew how bizarre that shit sounds to NORMAL folks not fucked in the head.
Wait.

Do you actually believe you are NORMAL?!?!

:21::21::21::21::21:

The most fundamental NORMAL part of being a human being is knowing where your penis belongs....and it’s not in a mans 2-hole.
You knew that right?
The most fundamental normal part of being an American is knowing that everyone is entitled to equal protection of the laws.

Racists like yourself are way outside the mainstream, kiddo.

Seems a bit ridiculous to accuse people of being "nosy about private lives" when the guy put his life into a campaign ad. If he didn't want his relationship to be the central topic of his campaign, he shouldn't have made it the central topic of his campaign.

I still don't personally care. Wouldn't vote for him no matter what, so it doesn't matter to me.
Bullshit! Post a picture of himself with his husband is not making his private life he central topic of his campaign. YOU FUCERS ARE. He has as much of a right to share basic personal facts such as who his spouse is, and any other candidate. Would you rather he be closeted so that as president, he could be blackmailed by Russia like Trump.?

Haha...I wish you quacks knew how bizarre that shit sounds to NORMAL folks not fucked in the head.
Wait.

The most fundamental NORMAL part of being a human being is knowing where your penis belongs....and it’s not in a mans 2-hole.
You knew that right?
The most fundamental normal part of being an American is knowing that everyone is entitled to equal protection of the laws.

Who said fags shouldn’t be protected?
You’re trying way too hard bud...relax.

Wait.

You knew that right?

what race do homosexuals belong to? The Civil Rights Act wants to know.

Wait.

You knew that right?

what race do homosexuals belong to? The Civil Rights Act wants to know.

What race are Christians? The Civil Rights Act wants to know.

Gays have been number one on the GOP "List of those we hate" for decades.
They are still number one today.

Ironicaly they've the most gay following
Log Cabin Republicans | About Us
yi1j5.jpg
CNN.com - GOP gay group booted from N.C. convention - May 20, 2004

The Unhappy Lot of the Log Cabin Republicans

There was a collective Log Cabin Republican (LCR) clutching of pearls heard round the nation last week. The occasion was the release of the 2016 Republican Party Platform. The conservative manifesto enshrines a litany of American exceptionalist bigotry, especially towards LGBT people. It includes a definition of marriage as solely between a man and a woman, endorses the debunked practice of gay conversion therapy and, of course, demands bathroom visitation based on birth gender.

----------------

At this point, the only gays supporting the GOP are bottom masochists. They love being spat upon.

I disagree entirely. I don't see where a man's desire or repulsion at taking it in the ass should have any bearing on who he casts his ballot for. J. Edgar Hoover was a very conservative Republican, and also very flaming. Outstanding NY attorney who used to work for The Donald, Roy Cohn was also a Republican and as queer as a $3 Bill.

The truth of the matter is that if a man desire butt sex with other fellows, if he is discrete telling people on a Need to Know basis only, he need never fear discrimination.

If a homosexual tells a prospective employer that his sexual practices, he should expect not to be hired because he's giving too much information. Not because of "bigotry"
Who tells their boss about their sex life?

Makes one wonder if you even have a job.

Are you on disability?

And your argument? Bizarre.

And the argument? Also bizarre.

The creepies on the right always say things like "butt sex". I'll tell you why that's wrong on so many level.

First, many women like "butt sex". And a woman who does and is married to a right winger who doesn't is usually called one of two things, one is divorced and the other is a "cheater".

And the fact that right wingers reduce every comment about gays to sex proves that sex is the only thing that keeps them in a relationship. One wonders if right wingers have relationships beyond fuking because they can't imagine a relationship that consists of more than fuking. They simply don't know what "being in love" means. Clearly, they don't have a clue.
Pitiful,
just pitiful.

Um... we are talking about a group of people who define their identities based on who they want to have sex with. How exactly do we avoid talking about sex in that scenario?

Btw dean I’m still waiting for your answer on how Democrats not voting for a white gay man demonstrates that republicans are racist homophobes.

Gays have been number one on the GOP "List of those we hate" for decades.
They are still number one today.

yi1j5.jpg

There was a collective Log Cabin Republican (LCR) clutching of pearls heard round the nation last week. The occasion was the release of the 2016 Republican Party Platform. The conservative manifesto enshrines a litany of American exceptionalist bigotry, especially towards LGBT people. It includes a definition of marriage as solely between a man and a woman, endorses the debunked practice of gay conversion therapy and, of course, demands bathroom visitation based on birth gender.

----------------

At this point, the only gays supporting the GOP are bottom masochists. They love being spat upon.

I disagree entirely. I don't see where a man's desire or repulsion at taking it in the ass should have any bearing on who he casts his ballot for. J. Edgar Hoover was a very conservative Republican, and also very flaming. Outstanding NY attorney who used to work for The Donald, Roy Cohn was also a Republican and as queer as a $3 Bill.

The truth of the matter is that if a man desire butt sex with other fellows, if he is discrete telling people on a Need to Know basis only, he need never fear discrimination.

If a homosexual tells a prospective employer that his sexual practices, he should expect not to be hired because he's giving too much information. Not because of "bigotry"

Are you on disability?

The creepies on the right always say things like "butt sex". I'll tell you why that's wrong on so many level.

First, many women like "butt sex". And a woman who does and is married to a right winger who doesn't is usually called one of two things, one is divorced and the other is a "cheater".

And the fact that right wingers reduce every comment about gays to sex proves that sex is the only thing that keeps them in a relationship. One wonders if right wingers have relationships beyond fuking because they can't imagine a relationship that consists of more than fuking. They simply don't know what "being in love" means. Clearly, they don't have a clue.
Pitiful,
just pitiful.

Um... we are talking about a group of people who define their identities based on who they want to have sex with. How exactly do we avoid talking about sex in that scenario?
Um We are talking about a group of people who define their identities on who they love, want to make a commitment to and establish a family with. How exactly do we avoid talking about love, commitment and family in that scenario?

Wait.

You knew that right?

All of those motherfuckers who supported laws making marriage between a man and a woman for starters.

Wait.

You knew that right?

All of those motherfuckers who supported laws making marriage between a man and a woman for starters.

lol, you justify your own bigotry by using someone else's supposed bigotry?

Two consenting adults....in their house. Is being gay illegal? Your comparisons not arequate here. I don't live the lifestyle nor do I care what others do as long as it's within the law. Some things....most things...just aren't worth getting upset about. Just worry about yourself first and family second. Everything else down the list somewhere. I
How do you feel about consenting adults in multiple partnerships all marrying (polygamy)? Probably isn’t a good idea because of kids involved, right? I mean it wouldn’t hurt you but it might hurt them, which hurts society ultimately, which then hurts you indirectly. Is that fair to say?

How do you feel about children being raised in households without a mother or father? That indirectly harms me, harms them and society, right? :lol:

Worry about the happenings of your own roof, Mrs. Kravitz.

Normal ???? :abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg:

South Bend Mayor Pete Buttigieg entered the 2020 race for president on Wednesday, announcing his intentions with a video featuring scenes of him and his husband, Chasten, cooking and playing with their dog, Buddy.

Should Buttigieg win his long-shot bid for the Democratic nomination, he will become the first nominee of a major political party who publicly identifies as gay. If he goes on to defeat President Donald Trump, it'd be a historic win.

Read more at msn.com ...

These candidates pose a real problem for a party that has used race and gender warfare to attract constituents; in the end, they can only accommodate so many of those groups - and those omitted can be hard to placate.

Blacks could have delivered PA, WI, and MI to Hillary - and they didn’t. The party has learned, and I’m curious to see how they deal with the 2020 primaries. They already have white women, Hispanic men, a halfrican woman (Harris), and now a deviant mental case; real problems ahead as they try to keep the freak show together.

Facepalm.gif

Meh, what if he is a smart dude with his shit together? I don’t care who they screw, as long as it’s not children then fine. Sexual proclivities should be no ones business but theirs. I’ll listen to what he has to say.

Wait.

You knew that right?

My bigotry...What the fuck does that even mean?

I used to be of the same hateful mindset until common sense kicked in.As a lifelong white heterosexual Christian married male I saw there was zero threat to my traditional marriage of 57 years. I have yet to see what all the hub blub is about gays. The guy doesn't have a chance because he isn't an insider like Trump, Clinton, etc. One had to be Uber wealthy to become president nowadays. Being Uber wealthy is way way down on the list in my qualifications.

Haha...the ole’ “Well golly-gee, it doesn’t bother me so it must be good.”
The dude drilling his Labrador nextdoor to you probably doesn’t bother you either...right?
A 65 year old dating a 16 year old probably doesn’t bother you either...right?
There’s lots of shit that doesn’t bother us...that doesn’t make it right.
It never fails that homophobes try to equate gays to pedophilia and bestiality.

Man, you people fantasize about some sick shit.

Here's a tip for you, dumbass. A dog can't consent to sex. Adult men and women can.

Got it now? Do you FINALLY fucking get it?

Haha...it’s never been about “consent” but you knew that. It’s about decency, morality, boundaries and good ole fashion law of nature....FUCK, animals in the wild know a penis belongs in a vagina and not a males ass.
Come on man...why are you always so willing to embrace all things filth? You’re a fucking weirdo.
Show me an animal kingdom wedding ceremony.

Post pics of yours if that's what you want.

You knew that right?

You are as big a bigot as anyone on this board.

You are as big a bigot as anyone on this board.
What the fuck are you talking about. Hating those who hate for now reason -hating those who are hateful is not bigotry. It's a matter of self defense. To say that I'm a bigot is like saying that someone who defends themselves against violence is equally guilty of a violent crime. Bigots engage in unproved hatred . I don't

Last edited:
Meh, what if he is a smart dude with his shit together? I don’t care who they screw, as long as it’s not children then fine. Sexual proclivities should be no ones business but theirs. I’ll listen to what he has to say.

Fair enough. But mdk thinks because he is gay, he won’t have a shot at the nomination.

You knew that right?

You seem bigoted against Christianity. Almighty God established Marriage to be between one man and one broad, and you are unwilling to accept that . That's bigotry by definition.

I don't have a problem at all with a couple of homosexuals saying they are engaged in Gay Marriage. But if people don't want to participate in the charade they shouldn't have to.

One of the great theologians of our time was the late Dr. Jerry Falwell. I heard a message from him a number of years ago, Dr. Falwell put forth the idea that Almighty God put Adam and Eve in the Garden, it wasn't Adam and Steve. I looked in my bible, and he was actually incontrovertibly right.

South Bend Mayor Pete Buttigieg entered the 2020 race for president on Wednesday, announcing his intentions with a video featuring scenes of him and his husband, Chasten, cooking and playing with their dog, Buddy.

Should Buttigieg win his long-shot bid for the Democratic nomination, he will become the first nominee of a major political party who publicly identifies as gay. If he goes on to defeat President Donald Trump, it'd be a historic win.

Read more at msn.com ...

These candidates pose a real problem for a party that has used race and gender warfare to attract constituents; in the end, they can only accommodate so many of those groups - and those omitted can be hard to placate.

Blacks could have delivered PA, WI, and MI to Hillary - and they didn’t. The party has learned, and I’m curious to see how they deal with the 2020 primaries. They already have white women, Hispanic men, a halfrican woman (Harris), and now a deviant mental case; real problems ahead as they try to keep the freak show together.

Facepalm.gif

does Milo Yiannopolos know you think he is a "deviant mental case"?

why do you insist that "deviant mental cases" like Milo be allowed to spread his deviant mental illness on liberal college campuses?

Free speech

Fair enough. But mdk thinks because he is gay, he won’t have a shot at the nomination.

Perhaps if you weren't such a shameless liar you could find a husband.

yi1j5.jpg

----------------

Are you on disability?

Pitiful,
just pitiful.

Um We are talking about a group of people who define their identities on who they love, want to make a commitment to and establish a family with. How exactly do we avoid talking about love, commitment and family in that scenario?

No. It’s about sex. They cannot establish a family together. It’s physically impossible. The creation of life takes a male and a female.

Forum List

Back