CNN admits they are in hilary's pocket.

Wow. It's hard to make it any plainer than this.

Yes and so is MSNBC and many other Liberal operated News agencies from ABC to CBS news...

Will they slant news stories?

Yes...

Does it change the fact that Trump is still unhinged and should never be President?

Not the least but it does prove that the New Media will not be so kind to third party candidates like Stein or Johnson either and will slant stories on them if they feel Clinton is threaten.

Now you will write about the ethics in all this and remember ethics are a novel thing that has long been forgotten and will never return... It is like Chivalry and once men lived by this code and today you see very few if any still honoring the ways of the old...

Today News is tabloid nonsense that is owned by those like Clinton and Bush!

It's called freedom of the press. Why do conservatives want to deny the media freedom of the press?

"Freedom of the Press" a term that only a twisted person like you could fail to understand its true meaning. Here's a free education for you, dummy. When a media outlet only reports favorably for one side, while at the same time reporting unfavorably for the other side, that is called PROPAGANDA. Propaganda is an arm of government. Thus, if a media outlet is propagandizing for one side, they are in fact an arm of the government. Leave it to a brain dead person like you to not understand that simple fact.

It's called freedom of the press. Why do conservatives want to deny the media freedom of the press?

How can you interpret this as freedom of the press?

Conservatives WANT freedom of the press, an Independent and un-biased media is fundamental to any society.

Leftists have a MSM Propaganda machine in full swing now.

I agree. Gee, I wonder whose pocket Fox News is in?

Foxnews gets great ratings because rightwingers flock there FOR the bias.

Really? CNN has here ADMITTED to being totally in the tank for hilary and you ignore that simple fact. You are one fucked up individual.

Personal attacks are a good indication you've lost the argument. CNN has just as much right to be biased as Foxnews.
No one hears you cry babying about Foxnews.

l

"Freedom of the Press" a term that only a twisted person like you could fail to understand its true meaning. Here's a free education for you, dummy. When a media outlet only reports favorably for one side, while at the same time reporting unfavorably for the other side, that is called PROPAGANDA. Propaganda is an arm of government. Thus, if a media outlet is propagandizing for one side, they are in fact an arm of the government. Leave it to a brain dead person like you to not understand that simple fact.

I agree with Westwall on this one and what CNN and every News agency does is Propaganda and that includes Fox News... Now can anyone tell me any news source that does not slant their reporting to favor certain politicians?

How can you interpret this as freedom of the press?

Conservatives WANT freedom of the press, an Independent and un-biased media is fundamental to any society.

Leftists have a MSM Propaganda machine in full swing now.

You don't know what freedom of the press means.

Freedom of the press protects the right to be as objective OR as biased as a media outlet chooses.

What arm of what government is Rush Limbaugh?

Wow. It's hard to make it any plainer than this.

When is that from? Summer of last year?

Oh It's mr independent...not

I agree. Gee, I wonder whose pocket Fox News is in?

Foxnews gets great ratings because rightwingers flock there FOR the bias.

Ok, we have Fox, who actually shows things that happen to both sides....and then the rest of the media...who never talks about Hillary, I guess she's not running...oh wait they have nothing positive to say....so don't say anything at all.

Forum List

Back