CNN admits they are in hilary's pocket.

It's called freedom of the press. Why do conservatives want to deny the media freedom of the press?

"Freedom of the Press" a term that only a twisted person like you could fail to understand its true meaning. Here's a free education for you, dummy. When a media outlet only reports favorably for one side, while at the same time reporting unfavorably for the other side, that is called PROPAGANDA. Propaganda is an arm of government. Thus, if a media outlet is propagandizing for one side, they are in fact an arm of the government. Leave it to a brain dead person like you to not understand that simple fact.

What arm of what government is Rush Limbaugh?

Ok, so you're comparing Rush Limbaugh to the Times, Post, ABC, NBC, and CBS......if so I have tons more articles I can post

the anchors were saying the media coverage was drowning out dem challengers to Hillary .... and at the time she had something like 80% plus support among dems. Blame them for reporting news.

Wow. It's hard to make it any plainer than this.

lol westwall C'mon, my friend!

That's from June, two years ago! And I beg to burst your bubble, but Trump by far has received the most attention by all networks, including favorable.

lC1mxnG.jpg

I047Oxa.jpg

It's called freedom of the press. Why do conservatives want to deny the media freedom of the press?

"Freedom of the Press" a term that only a twisted person like you could fail to understand its true meaning. Here's a free education for you, dummy. When a media outlet only reports favorably for one side, while at the same time reporting unfavorably for the other side, that is called PROPAGANDA. Propaganda is an arm of government. Thus, if a media outlet is propagandizing for one side, they are in fact an arm of the government. Leave it to a brain dead person like you to not understand that simple fact.

Your butthurt is getting tedious. Go crybaby at someone else. Freedom of the press PROTECTS the right to be biased for one side or another,

in fact, that is probably its most important function.

I agree. Gee, I wonder whose pocket Fox News is in?

Foxnews gets great ratings because rightwingers flock there FOR the bias.

Really? CNN has here ADMITTED to being totally in the tank for hilary and you ignore that simple fact. You are one fucked up individual.

Personal attacks are a good indication you've lost the argument. CNN has just as much right to be biased as Foxnews.
No one hears you cry babying about Foxnews.

There was no personal attacks, just stating the obvious, if you think that video shows freedom of the press, well you are fucked-up in the membrane.

Head out of the sand time, it'll do you good, you must need some fresh air.

Your butthurt is getting tedious. Go crybaby at someone else. Freedom of the press PROTECTS the right to be biased for one side or another,

"Freedom of the press PROTECTS the right to be biased for one side or another,"

:rolleyes-41: :uhoh3:

Favorable media bias MADE Trump. You don't hear the Trumptards crying about that.

"Favorable media bias MADE Trump."

The media spent the whole time trashing The Donald and shilling first for Rubio and then for Cruz, the media have never liked The Donald from day one.

Really? CNN has here ADMITTED to being totally in the tank for hilary and you ignore that simple fact. You are one fucked up individual.

Personal attacks are a good indication you've lost the argument. CNN has just as much right to be biased as Foxnews.

There was no personal attacks, just stating the obvious, if you think that video shows freedom of the press, well you are fucked-up in the membrane.

Freedom of the press protects the right of the media to express opinion, not read the news. I'm not surprised you don't get that.

I watch CNN and MSNBC on about a 50-50 split - and I have not noticed CNN being any tougher on Trump than on Hillary.

You're a fucking loon. Freedom of the press means that government can't shut it down or regulate it in such a manner that the PEOPLES voice is buried. This is an example of just that.. CNN has made it impossible for any but the governments opinion to be heard. That IS the definition of propaganda, and that is the opposite of a free press which you would understand if you weren't brain dead or in the pocket of the shrilary.

I watch CNN and MSNBC on about a 50-50 split - and I have not noticed CNN being any tougher on Trump than on Hillary.

What a contemptible lie. I watch CNN too, and they are wholly in the tank for hilary. They have lied about the email investigation and the Benghazi attack from day one. You too are a shrilabot. Go figure.

You're a fucking loon. Freedom of the press means that government can't shut it down or regulate it in such a manner that the PEOPLES voice is buried. This is an example of just that.. CNN has made it impossible for any but the governments opinion to be heard. That IS the definition of propaganda, and that is the opposite of a free press which you would understand if you weren't brain dead or in the pocket of the shrilary.

You were going to tell me what government Rush Limbaugh propagandizes for.

You can't deny a media outlet the right to agree with a government policy.

What a contemptible lie. I watch CNN too, and they are wholly in the tank for hilary. They have lied about the email investigation and the Benghazi attack from day one. You too are a shrilabot. Go figure.

Seriously, are you really that fucked up - or are you just being facetious?

Freedom of the press protects the right of the media to express opinion, not read the news. I'm not surprised you don't get that.

Freedom of the press isn't kissing the buttocks of one candidate and ignoring everything negative about them, whilst at the same time trashing the opposing candidate 24/7 and ONLY reporting everything negative about them.

Freedom of the press isn't running wall to wall with coverage of The Donald saying he wants Hillary assassinated, a thing he never said.

Freedom of the press isn't ignoring that there are some disturbing things about Hillary involving her health situation, which the media, Hillary and her campaign are completely silent about.

Freedom of the press isn't suggesting that The Donald is mentally ill.

That's from June, two years ago! And I beg to burst your bubble, but Trump by far has received the most attention by all networks, including favorable.

lC1mxnG.jpg

I047Oxa.jpg

Yes it is from two years ago, and they are STILL in her pocket as evidenced by their continued refusal to broadcast any of her mistakes or to report fairly on her policy failures. This just made it how deeply in the hole they are for her.

You can't deny a media outlet the right to agree with a government policy.

I agree with you on that. However, just like the DNC was caught with their finger on the scales in the primary, having a MSM outlet wholly in the tank for one candidate over the other is a violation of ethical broadcasting and I believe it is against the law.. I am currently checking on that.

lC1mxnG.jpg

I047Oxa.jpg

Yes it is from two years ago, and they are STILL in her pocket as evidenced by their continued refusal to broadcast any of her mistakes or to report fairly on her policy failures. This just made it how deeply in the hole they are for her.

Funny. I hear CNN hammering on Hillary every day.

Forum List

Back