When they tell you who they are

Again, this didn't happen. No matter how many times you repeat it.
Pull your head (ass) out of alt-right media. They lie to you.
Again, it did happen. You keep posting nonsense about stuff from years ago. You need to get current.

You live in the past, the facts that have been proven since then PROVE you are wrong.

So then the only question is are you simply ignorant, willfully ignorant, or intentionally lying?

I'm still figuring that out.

Again, it did happen. You keep posting nonsense about stuff from years ago. You need to get current.

You live in the past, the facts that have been proven since then PROVE you are wrong.

So then the only question is are you simply ignorant, willfully ignorant, or intentionally lying?

I'm still figuring that out.
Live in the past?..:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:And you're STILL here parroting the same shot down conspiracy theories you were four years ago.

It..Didn't..Happen. Period. There is no shred of evidence to back up ANY of your claims.

I've long given up trying to understand you Trump supporters. You're in a cult. About the best I can come up with.

Live in the past?..:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:And you're STILL here parroting the same shot down conspiracy theories you were four years ago.

It..Didn't..Happen. Period. There is no shred of evidence to back up ANY of your claims.

I've long given up trying to understand you Trump supporters. You're in a cult. About the best I can come up with.
Ok, you are a liar. Thanks for making that clear.

Goodbye.

YOu have to listen.

trump is giving us clear warning that another coup attempt is coming. Are precautions being taken? IF so, what?

We can't count on the courts this time, the so called supreme court is in his pocket.

Do we have a plan for this? Does anyone know?

So funny. You rec'd one thumb's up, and one like from your cult, and the rest a swarm of laughter. How do you feel about your thread?

Forum List

Back