CNN admits they are in hilary's pocket.

I watch CNN and MSNBC on about a 50-50 split - and I have not noticed CNN being any tougher on Trump than on Hillary.

What a contemptible lie. I watch CNN too, and they are wholly in the tank for hilary. They have lied about the email investigation and the Benghazi attack from day one. You too are a shrilabot. Go figure.

Seriously, are you really that fucked up - or are you just being facetious?

No dear, it is you who are that fucked up.

Wow. It's hard to make it any plainer than this.

lol westwall C'mon, my friend!

That's from June, two years ago! And I beg to burst your bubble, but Trump by far has received the most attention by all networks, including favorable.

lC1mxnG.jpg

I047Oxa.jpg

Yes it is from two years ago, and they are STILL in her pocket as evidenced by their continued refusal to broadcast any of her mistakes or to report fairly on her policy failures. This just made it how deeply in the hole they are for her.

Funny. I hear CNN hammering on Hillary every day.

Provide a link to ONE example of that then please.

Foxnews gets great ratings because rightwingers flock there FOR the bias.

Really? CNN has here ADMITTED to being totally in the tank for hilary and you ignore that simple fact. You are one fucked up individual.

Personal attacks are a good indication you've lost the argument. CNN has just as much right to be biased as Foxnews.
No one hears you cry babying about Foxnews.

There was no personal attacks, just stating the obvious, if you think that video shows freedom of the press, well you are fucked-up in the membrane.

Head out of the sand time, it'll do you good, you must need some fresh air.

Freedom of the press protects the right of the media to express opinion, not read the news. I'm not surprised you don't get that.

Freedom of the press isn't kissing the buttocks of one candidate and ignoring everything negative about them, whilst at the same time trashing the opposing candidate 24/7 and ONLY reporting everything negative about them.

Freedom of the press isn't running wall to wall with coverage of The Donald saying he wants Hillary assassinated, a thing he never said.

Freedom of the press isn't ignoring that there are some disturbing things about Hillary involving her health situation, which the media, Hillary and her campaign are completely silent about.

Freedom of the press isn't suggesting that The Donald is mentally ill.

Actually that is exactly what freedom of the press is.

Years of birther stories in the press, for example.

That's from June, two years ago! And I beg to burst your bubble, but Trump by far has received the most attention by all networks, including favorable.

lC1mxnG.jpg

I047Oxa.jpg

Yes it is from two years ago, and they are STILL in her pocket as evidenced by their continued refusal to broadcast any of her mistakes or to report fairly on her policy failures. This just made it how deeply in the hole they are for her.

They should stop when Limbaugh starts being unbiased in his programming.

Hannity spent 3 nights bringing in people to try to get them to diagnose Hillary Clinton with mental disorders, medical problems, etc.

I GUARANTEE he won't spend 3 nights doing that with Trump.

Let's hear you Trumpbots complain about that.

Last edited:
Well, we are talking about two people who normally would be unelectable. Hillary would be losing to Kasich nearly as badly as Trump is losing to her, and if Biden were running the gop might have dumped Trump long ago. But what we have is Hillary who lies about her emails and has fishy foundations compared to Trump, who is not only a crook, but who feels compelled to twice weekly say something that is so bat shit crazy that even the GOP has to tell him to walk it back.

I thing the media by and large needs to be commended in sticking with the story of Hillary's foibles. We have somebody even crazier than Limbaugh masquarding as a republican.

lC1mxnG.jpg

I047Oxa.jpg

Funny. I hear CNN hammering on Hillary every day.

Provide a link to ONE example of that then please.

There are lots more...

CNN: Anchor Wolf Blitzer wasn't celebrating Clinton nomination

Wolf Blitzer Gets Combative With Clinton Ally Over Emails: What Was She Thinking?

... When a media outlet only reports favorably for one side, while at the same time reporting unfavorably for the other side, that is called PROPAGANDA. Propaganda is an arm of government.

Which arm of the government is Breitbart?

So, the media spends decades openly hating on both Clintons and pushing every phony scandal as a fact, and giving records amounts of free airtime to Trump ... but airhead Chris Cuomo made a joke two years ago, so the actual facts don't count.

I guess if all the facts contradict the "liberal media!" conspiracy theory, the conspiracy theorists have to grasp at what whatever straws they can. They're obviously getting their excuses for losing into place early.

... When a media outlet only reports favorably for one side, while at the same time reporting unfavorably for the other side, that is called PROPAGANDA. Propaganda is an arm of government.

Which arm of the government is Breitbart?

None. Breitbart is considered a fringe lunatic unlike CNN which always claims to be unbiased. THEY CLAIM TO BE UNBIASED. Can you understand that? Here they are showing they are not.

Unbiased and unloved
Life is hard for a non-partisan cable news channel
http://www.economist.com/node/21563298

It's called freedom of the press. Why do conservatives want to deny the media freedom of the press?

"Freedom of the Press" a term that only a twisted person like you could fail to understand its true meaning. Here's a free education for you, dummy. When a media outlet only reports favorably for one side, while at the same time reporting unfavorably for the other side, that is called PROPAGANDA. Propaganda is an arm of government. Thus, if a media outlet is propagandizing for one side, they are in fact an arm of the government. Leave it to a brain dead person like you to not understand that simple fact.

What arm of what government is Rush Limbaugh?

The federal fatheads.

It's called freedom of the press. Why do conservatives want to deny the media freedom of the press?

They pretend to be objective while promoting one candidate, possibly in an attempt to have some of that ClintonCash. That's called lying, not that you would care about it.

Forum List

Back