CNN and MSNBC Helped Russia Sow Discord by Promoting Fake Anti-Trump Rally

There you have it, folks: the fake news media is colluding with the Russians:

One of the revelations in Friday’s indictment handed down by Special Counsel Robert Mueller was that alleged Russian attempts to sow disunity in 2016 included the organization of both pro- and anti-Trump rallies in New York City on the Saturday after Election Day.

A check of their November 12 coverage showed both CNN and MSNBC gave enthusiastic coverage to the Russian-organized anti-Trump rally that day, with live reports every hour. Correspondents celebrated the idea that it was “a love rally,” and repeated the marchers’ anti-Trump mantras, such as: “We reject the President-elect.”

While the two liberal anti-Trump networks offered heavy coverage of the anti-Trump rally throughout the day, a check of coverage between noon and 5:00 p.m. Eastern found that the Fox News Channel offered only a short re-cap (66 seconds) at the start of their 4:00 p.m. Eastern hour.

(snip)At one point, MSNBC anchor Alex Witt credulously responded to the ridiculously alarmist rhetoric: “That woman, when she’s saying she’s concerned that black people will be shot in the street....Is that a legitimate concern for her? Because, that’s scary.”

Correspondent Morgan Radford cheerfully played along: “Alex, it’s not only a legitimate concern for her, it’s a legitimate concern for a lot of people I’ve spoken to....They’re wondering if this [Trump’s election] is almost a license to carry in terms of hate.”

If the goal of the secret Russian organizers was to inject nonsense like that into the American political dialogue, then their unwitting helpers on CNN and MSNBC certainly gave them plenty of assistance that day.

Both CNN and MSNBC talked about who they thought was organizing the rally. On MSNBC a few minutes before the march began, anchor Alex Witt asked Radford: “Hey, Morgan, can you tell who has organized this rally?...Is there someone
There you have it folks... this imbecile thinks Newsbusters is a valid source. After months of being afraid of to tell me where you get your sources.. you come up with this.
No wonder you were so reluctant to tell the truth.

Last edited:
You dummies listened to lying Trump with his fake news awards and refused to even acknowledge that Russia was hacking us while Trump took Putin's side and hated on the Democrats all over Twitter dividing the country.
And you bring out a fake blog on how other stations are hating on Trump.
Open your eyes, and stop this.

Sent from my XT1575 using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

Russia certainly didn't "hack" me. They did however manage to access information from some unsecured Democrat's servers, the State Department, and the Clinton campaign.

So please tell me again why I should think it's a good idea to let you people run my country?

Hello?

0_74a28_22a6dbde_S
Try educating yourself on Russian troll farms hack American's, open fake websites and sending out fake news linked to them across social media. Causing chaos.
This op looks like a it could be one of them.

How is shitposting something on social media "hacking"?

Better yet, how is posting "Hillary sucks" on social media supposed to cause "chaos"?
/-----/ Libs say if "Hillary sucks" then Bill wouldn't have needed Monica.

LOL...seriously you are acting like a little kid.. time to grow up Peter Pan..

You dummies listened to lying Trump with his fake news awards and refused to even acknowledge that Russia was hacking us while Trump took Putin's side and hated on the Democrats all over Twitter dividing the country.

Russia certainly didn't "hack" me. They did however manage to access information from some unsecured Democrat's servers, the State Department, and the Clinton campaign.

So please tell me again why I should think it's a good idea to let you people run my country?

Hello?

0_74a28_22a6dbde_S
Try educating yourself on Russian troll farms hack American's, open fake websites and sending out fake news linked to them across social media. Causing chaos.

Better yet, how is posting "Hillary sucks" on social media supposed to cause "chaos"?

So acting like a third grader isn't helping your lack of understanding..

Millions of bots send out fake news , and still are..Trying to get Americans fighting, and they have seceded.

The Russian hackers stole Americans identities , of even people who died and commented on a Gov. website. I suggest that you read what happened..

Russian Trolls Stole Real US Identities to Hide in Plain Sight

https://nypost.com/2017/11/22/russian-bots-target-fcc-in-attempt-to-get-net-neutrality-repealed/ <<<< this one is very important..

It's war. They do it to us, and we do it to them.

So are you gonna be a pussy about it?

Hello?

0_74a28_22a6dbde_S

She does suck, you know. I didn't need any hamfisted Russian with a computer to tell me that.

Hello?

0_74a28_22a6dbde_S
Even that isn't a fact. We don't know whether the Russians hacked the DNC server because we only have the word on that from a DNC hired tech company. The FBI never examined the server.

Gosh get off of what is distracting you..
I thought I saw a post of yours that asked why did McConnell stop Obama from telling Americans..I am going to make a thread about it..in the morning..but here is a link for you right now.

Biden: McConnell blocked Obama from raising flags about Russia's 2016 election involvement

Hello?

0_74a28_22a6dbde_S

She does suck, you know. I didn't need any hamfisted Russian with a computer to tell me that.

Well if it makes you feel better , but get it out of your system and move on..

I was watching FOX news today to see what they are saying.. OMG no wonder you guys do not understand and blame everyone else.
They are not giving you the true facts...and then Trump calls cnn fake news.

Come on ..It is like me watching msnbc all believing everything..you have to start reading neutral news ,not this far right stuff.

Hello?

0_74a28_22a6dbde_S
Even that isn't a fact. We don't know whether the Russians hacked the DNC server because we only have the word on that from a DNC hired tech company. The FBI never examined the server.

I thought I saw a post of yours that asked why did McConnell stop Obama from telling Americans..I am going to make a thread about it..in the morning..but here is a link for you right now.

Biden: McConnell blocked Obama from raising flags about Russia's 2016 election involvement

What kind of noise is that? Do you expect me to believe that someone "stopped" Obama from telling the American people about a Russian threat, yet Obama told us that Benghazi was because of a "Youtube video"?

I just don't know about you people anymore.

Hello?

0_74a28_22a6dbde_S

What kind of noise is that? Do you expect me to believe that someone "stopped" Obama from telling the American people about a Russian threat, yet Obama told us that Benghazi was because of a "Youtube video"?

So you refuse to see the truth once again and you haven't got the last pie off of your face yet.. I understand , you are embarrassed after a year of denying the truth..

Here I started a thread.

It was McConnell who blocked Obama from Alerting Americans about the Russian interference.

Hello?

0_74a28_22a6dbde_S

Millions of bots send out fake news , and still are..Trying to get Americans fighting, and they have seceded.

The Russian hackers stole Americans identities , of even people who died and commented on a Gov. website. I suggest that you read what happened..

https://nypost.com/2017/11/22/russian-bots-target-fcc-in-attempt-to-get-net-neutrality-repealed/ <<<< this one is very important..

Russia spent $46,000 trying to influence the election. Hillary spent $1.5 billion. She also spent $12 million of a fake "dossier" produced from malicious gossip supplied by Russian spies. Who do you believe we should worry about more, Hillary or the Russian government?

There you have it, folks: the fake news media is colluding with the Russians:

One of the revelations in Friday’s indictment handed down by Special Counsel Robert Mueller was that alleged Russian attempts to sow disunity in 2016 included the organization of both pro- and anti-Trump rallies in New York City on the Saturday after Election Day.

A check of their November 12 coverage showed both CNN and MSNBC gave enthusiastic coverage to the Russian-organized anti-Trump rally that day, with live reports every hour. Correspondents celebrated the idea that it was “a love rally,” and repeated the marchers’ anti-Trump mantras, such as: “We reject the President-elect.”

While the two liberal anti-Trump networks offered heavy coverage of the anti-Trump rally throughout the day, a check of coverage between noon and 5:00 p.m. Eastern found that the Fox News Channel offered only a short re-cap (66 seconds) at the start of their 4:00 p.m. Eastern hour.

(snip)At one point, MSNBC anchor Alex Witt credulously responded to the ridiculously alarmist rhetoric: “That woman, when she’s saying she’s concerned that black people will be shot in the street....Is that a legitimate concern for her? Because, that’s scary.”

Correspondent Morgan Radford cheerfully played along: “Alex, it’s not only a legitimate concern for her, it’s a legitimate concern for a lot of people I’ve spoken to....They’re wondering if this [Trump’s election] is almost a license to carry in terms of hate.”

If the goal of the secret Russian organizers was to inject nonsense like that into the American political dialogue, then their unwitting helpers on CNN and MSNBC certainly gave them plenty of assistance that day.

Both CNN and MSNBC talked about who they thought was organizing the rally. On MSNBC a few minutes before the march began, anchor Alex Witt asked Radford: “Hey, Morgan, can you tell who has organized this rally?...Is there someone
There you have it folks... this imbecile thinks Newsbusters is a valid source. After months of being afraid of to tell me where you get your sources.. you come up with this.
No wonder you were so reluctant to tell the truth.

The idiots are the ones who still believe the NYT, WAPO, CNN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS and ABC are credible sources. You can't very well cite media that are colluding with the Russians as credible.

The facts in the article are from Mewler's indictment. If you can dispute them, be my guest.

Otherwise, shut the fuck up.

Hello?

0_74a28_22a6dbde_S

So you refuse to see the truth once again and you haven't got the last pie off of your face yet.. I understand , you are embarrassed after a year of denying the truth..

Here I started a thread.

It was McConnell who blocked Obama from Alerting Americans about the Russian interference.

Your idea of the "truth" is so far out in the ionosphere that it's unfathomable. The truth is, you people have been played and all you can do is blame others. It wasn't bad enough that you ran the worst candidate in the history of the Democrat Party but when she lost, the only logical reason was because, well, "Russia".

Hello?

0_74a28_22a6dbde_S

Russia spent $46,000 trying to influence the election. Hillary spent $1.5 billion. She also spent $12 million of a fake "dossier" produced from malicious gossip supplied by Russian spies. Who do you believe we should worry about more, Hillary or the Russian government?

We wouldn't care if it were just 46,ooo , but it was much more than that. go back a few post and I linked what they did..

Hello?

0_74a28_22a6dbde_S

We wouldn't care if it were just 46,ooo , but it was much more than that. go back a few post and I linked what they did..

It doesn't matter how much the Russkies spent, or how little. Hillary would have still lost the election.

Hello?

0_74a28_22a6dbde_S

$46,000 is the figure I've heard mentioned on the news. If you can prove otherwise, then post a quote. Don't go tell me to look up some article you cited 50 posts ago.

Last edited:

Hello?

0_74a28_22a6dbde_S

Here I started a thread.

Your idea of the "truth" is so far out in the ionosphere that it's unfathomable. The truth is, you people have been played and all you can do is blame others. It wasn't bad enough that you ran the worst candidate in the history of the Democrat Party but when she lost, the only logical reason was because, well, "Russia".

Ha that is what you said a year ago...calling us snowflakes for talking about it..

LittleLoser.gif~c200

Here I started a thread.

Ha that is what you said a year ago...calling us snowflakes for talking about it..

LittleLoser.gif~c200

Well is she President yet? Has Donald Trump been "impeached"?

The "investigation" you Democrats so love has been going on for over a year now. We hear about it non-stop every day and every night on CNN, MSNBC, CBS, and other sock-puppet news networks, but why is Trump still in office?

$46,000 is the figure I've heard mentioned on the news. If you can prove otherwise, the post a quote. Don't go tell me to look up some article you cited 50 posts ago.

Your thread is only 35 posts..goofy but here you go

Mueller's investigation uncovered the fact that Russian agents were behind BLM demonstrations and the media may have known it. It's not a big leap to assume that foreign agents are organizing the kids anti-gun demonstrations today. It's quite likely that the left leaning media and the angry left has been used or has used foreign agents to promote propaganda for decades.

$46,000 is the figure I've heard mentioned on the news. If you can prove otherwise, the post a quote. Don't go tell me to look up some article you cited 50 posts ago.

[/QUOTE]

A bot is just a piece of software. The cost is trivial.

[/QUOTE]

And? I would be fighting with you shitheads even if it wasn't because of some Russian with an internet account. Who cares?

BTW, the big anti-gun sentiment you people are all hopped up about now? The Russians have a hand in that, you know. Do you seriously think they like the idea of of armed Americans?

Just sayin'

Forum List

Back