CNN and MSNBC Helped Russia Sow Discord by Promoting Fake Anti-Trump Rally

Crowdstrike worked for the DNC. Only a fool would believe what they claim. The Washington Post is also fake news.
Oct. 19 — At the third and final debate, Trump again refuses to accept the U.S. intelligence community’s assessment that Russia was responsible for stealing emails of Democratic Party committees and officials. “She has no idea whether it’s Russia, China, or anybody else,” Trump says of Clinton. When Clinton interrupted to say it was the opinion of 17 U.S. intelligence agencies that Russia was behind the hacking, Trump responded: “And our country has no idea.”
The Obama intelligence agencies were corrupt to the core.

Nov. 28 — In an interview with Time magazine, Trump says, “I don’t believe they interfered. That became a laughing point, not a talking point, a laughing point. Any time I do something, they say ‘oh, Russia interfered.'” He goes on to say, “It could be Russia. And it could be China. And it could be some guy in his home in New Jersey. I believe that it could have been Russia and it could have been any one of many other people. Sources or even individuals.”

Nov. 11 — After meeting with Putin at Asia Pacific Economic Cooperation summit, Trump says he believes Putin “means it” when he says Russian didn’t interfere in the 2016 election. “[E]very time he sees me, he says, ‘I didn’t do that.’ And I believe — I really believe that when he tells me that, he means it. But he says, ‘I didn’t do that.’ I think he’s very insulted by it, if you want to know the truth. Don’t forget, all he said is he never did that, he didn’t do that. I think he’s very insulted by it, which is not a good thing for our country.”

There are other tweets, interviews and remarks from Trump about Russia’s interference in the 2016 campaign. But these are more than enough to establish that the president frequently doubted and sometimes denied that Russia was behind the hacking of the DNC.

Share The Facts
Donald Trump
President of the United States
false.png
TransparentWebLogo.png

"I never said Russia did not meddle in the election."
Twitter – Sunday, February 18, 2018

Share The Facts
Donald Trump
false.png
TransparentWebLogo.png

FactCheck.org is fake news.

Phony baloney: The 9 fakest fake-news checkers

Factcheck.org -- A Fraudulent "Fact Check" Site Funded By Biased Political Group
DWf-REgVQAEOn8q.jpg

Fake News

Factcheck.org--anything but factual

Donald Trump .....anything but factual ...denied that the Russians interfered in elections...denied that Obama was American...he is a lying bag of shit

Share The Facts
Donald Trump
false.png
TransparentWebLogo.png

Factcheck.org -- A Fraudulent "Fact Check" Site Funded By Biased Political Group
yzt_N-oa

Fake News.

Factcheck.org and Barack Obama | Filibuster Soup

Donald Trump .....anything but factual ...denied that the Russians interfered in elections...denied that Obama was American...he is a lying bag of shit

He has turned out to be far more right than any of his critics from the Obama administration. There isn't a shred of evidence that Russia hacked the DNC servers.

He has turned out to be far more right than any of his critics from the Obama administration. There isn't a shred of evidence that Russia hacked the DNC servers.
No he has not he is a lying skank Bitch...Trump is a disgusting Fat lying ASSHOLE
Donald Trump's file | PolitiFact
www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/
Donald Trump was elected the 45th president of the United States on Nov. 8, 2016. He has been a real estate developer, entrepreneur and host of the NBC reality show, "The Apprentice." Trump's statements were awarded PolitiFact's 2015 Lie of the Year. Born and raised in New York City, Trump is married to Melania ...
All False statements involving Donald Trump | PolitiFact
www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/statements/byruling/false/
PolitiFact is a fact-checking website that rates the accuracy of claims by elected officials and others on its Truth-O-Meter.
False statements involving · ‎The immigration visa lottery
Opinion | Trump's Lies vs. Obama's - The New York Times
https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2017/12/14/.../trump-lies-obama-who-is-worse.htm...
Dec 14, 2017 - After we published a list of President Trump's lies this summer, we heard a common response from his supporters. They said, in ... Separately, we have updated our earlier list of Trump's lies, which also includes repeated falsehoods. ... I think we have the all-time record in the history of Time magazine.
Donald Trump Lies: President's Falsehoods Catching Up to Him | Time
time.com › Politics › Donald Trump
Jan 2, 2018 - During the campaign, Trump's pitch depended a lot on salesmanship. He avoided detailed plans in favor of making grand claims about how “I alone can fix it.” As the first president without a track record in politics or the military, he essentially asked voters to take his word for it. But his reputation for ...
Trump's Lies vs. Your Brain - POLITICO Magazine
https://www.politico.com/magazine/story/.../donald-trump-lies-liar-effect-brain-21465...
Trump's Lies vs. Your Brain. Unfortunately, it's no contest. Here's what psychology tells us about life under a leader totally indifferent to the truth. By MARIA KONNIKOVA. January/February .... into people's heads. Repeat enough times that you were against the war in Iraq, and your actual record on it somehow disappears.
President Trump has made 1,628 false or misleading claims over 298 ...
https://www.washingtonpost.com/.../president-trump-has-made-1628-false-or-misleading...
Nov 14, 2017 - We assume Trump was joking when he said Australia was the “only one.” But for the record, the United States also has trade surpluses with the Netherlands, the United Kingdom, Brazil, Belgium, Singapore, Hong Kong, Chile, Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates, among other countries, according to ...
President Trump has made more than 2,000 false or misleading ...
https://www.washingtonpost.com/.../president-trump-has-made-more-than-2000-false-or...
Jan 10, 2018 - With just 10 days left in his first year as president, Trump breaks a barrier we thought was beyond his reach.

No he has not he is a lying skank Bitch...Trump is a disgusting Fat lying ASSHOLE
Donald Trump was elected the 45th president of the United States on Nov. 8, 2016. He has been a real estate developer, entrepreneur and host of the NBC reality show, "The Apprentice." Trump's statements were awarded PolitiFact's 2015 Lie of the Year. Born and raised in New York City, Trump is married to Melania ...
PolitiFact is a fact-checking website that rates the accuracy of claims by elected officials and others on its Truth-O-Meter.
https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2017/12/14/.../trump-lies-obama-who-is-worse.htm...
Dec 14, 2017 - After we published a list of President Trump's lies this summer, we heard a common response from his supporters. They said, in ... Separately, we have updated our earlier list of Trump's lies, which also includes repeated falsehoods. ... I think we have the all-time record in the history of Time magazine.
Jan 2, 2018 - During the campaign, Trump's pitch depended a lot on salesmanship. He avoided detailed plans in favor of making grand claims about how “I alone can fix it.” As the first president without a track record in politics or the military, he essentially asked voters to take his word for it. But his reputation for ...
https://www.politico.com/magazine/story/.../donald-trump-lies-liar-effect-brain-21465...
Trump's Lies vs. Your Brain. Unfortunately, it's no contest. Here's what psychology tells us about life under a leader totally indifferent to the truth. By MARIA KONNIKOVA. January/February .... into people's heads. Repeat enough times that you were against the war in Iraq, and your actual record on it somehow disappears.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/.../president-trump-has-made-1628-false-or-misleading...
Nov 14, 2017 - We assume Trump was joking when he said Australia was the “only one.” But for the record, the United States also has trade surpluses with the Netherlands, the United Kingdom, Brazil, Belgium, Singapore, Hong Kong, Chile, Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates, among other countries, according to ...
https://www.washingtonpost.com/.../president-trump-has-made-more-than-2000-false-or...
Jan 10, 2018 - With just 10 days left in his first year as president, Trump breaks a barrier we thought was beyond his reach.

Fake news.

Fake news.
c67e4e735d033739e25f7306a2c91277--pathological-liar-liar-liar.jpg

Share The Facts
Donald Trump
false.png
TransparentWebLogo.png

yzt_N-oa

Fake News.

Factcheck.org and Barack Obama | Filibuster Soup
trump_cycle_5.png

Fake news.
1b3b8b410c95fe52cd6334422e189d86.jpg

It is hilariously ironic leftards are the useful idiots who actually got suckered into doing the alleged Russia's bidding...as a result of Russia's alleged $76,000 investment or whatever it was. Sad, but hilarious. Such idiots, leftards are.

You dummies listened to lying Trump with his fake news awards and refused to even acknowledge that Russia was hacking us while Trump took Putin's side and hated on the Democrats all over Twitter dividing the country.
And you bring out a fake blog on how other stations are hating on Trump.
Open your eyes, and stop this.

Sent from my XT1575 using USMessageBoard.com mobile app
/-----/ Listen you lying turd, Trump said there was no collusion, not that there was no Russian interference. Your god, Barack Insane Obozo even said so during his time in office twice. Once when mock Mitt during the debate about the 1980s wanting their talking points back and again slamming Trump 3 months before the election.

No Trump said no Russian interference either. If Russia helped him win, it delegitimized his “victory”.

But look at the pivot you’ve done. You’ve gone from lying about Russian interference to lying about collusion.

Here’s a hint for you Bucko. Remember when Junior met with the Russian government lawyer who supposedly had dirt on Clinton that her boss wanted to give to the Trump campaign? Going to that meeting, even though she had nothing, constitutes “collusion”. Even Steve Bannon called it “treasonous”, and it was.

Dumb Donald is caught. No question. Mueller and his team are busy as bees building their case one plea bargain agreement at a time.

Tick tick tick.

Forum List

Back