CNN and MSNBC Helped Russia Sow Discord by Promoting Fake Anti-Trump Rally

You dummies listened to lying Trump with his fake news awards and refused to even acknowledge that Russia was hacking us while Trump took Putin's side and hated on the Democrats all over Twitter dividing the country.
And you bring out a fake blog on how other stations are hating on Trump.
Open your eyes, and stop this.

Sent from my XT1575 using USMessageBoard.com mobile app
/-----/ Listen you lying turd, Trump said there was no collusion, not that there was no Russian interference. Your god, Barack Insane Obozo even said so during his time in office twice. Once when mock Mitt during the debate about the 1980s wanting their talking points back and again slamming Trump 3 months before the election.
Where do you come up with this?

McConnell stopped Obama whom wanted to warn Americans..

You refused to hear a thing about it.
Calling us snowflakes and sore losers parroting Trump

You guy need to stop listening to hate and get on board as Americans to fight Putin together.

So you're admitting that Obama was a weak president?

You dummies listened to lying Trump with his fake news awards and refused to even acknowledge that Russia was hacking us while Trump took Putin's side and hated on the Democrats all over Twitter dividing the country.

/-----/ Listen you lying turd, Trump said there was no collusion, not that there was no Russian interference. Your god, Barack Insane Obozo even said so during his time in office twice. Once when mock Mitt during the debate about the 1980s wanting their talking points back and again slamming Trump 3 months before the election.

No Trump said no Russian interference either. If Russia helped him win, it delegitimized his “victory”.

But look at the pivot you’ve done. You’ve gone from lying about Russian interference to lying about collusion.

Here’s a hint for you Bucko. Remember when Junior met with the Russian government lawyer who supposedly had dirt on Clinton that her boss wanted to give to the Trump campaign? Going to that meeting, even though she had nothing, constitutes “collusion”. Even Steve Bannon called it “treasonous”, and it was.

Dumb Donald is caught. No question. Mueller and his team are busy as bees building their case one plea bargain agreement at a time.

Tick tick tick.
/----/
#1 What does Hildabeast's paying for the Steele Dossier constitute, a cheap parlor trick, harmful tomfoolery or collusion and interference?
#2 What Trump said about interference: Nov. 13, 2017. Trump said he spoke with Russian President Vladimir Putin and that he had assured Trump that there was no interference in the campaign. "I asked him again," Trump told reporters on a flight to Hanoi. "You can only ask so many times... He said he absolutely did not meddle in our election. So yest Tinkerbell, Trump used the word interference, but not in the context you mean.
#3 You said "You’ve gone from lying about Russian interference to lying about collusion." Post any evidence that I lied.
#4 "even though she had nothing, constitutes “collusion”. Well experts disagree:
Paul Rosenzweig is former deputy assistant secretary for policy at the Department of Homeland Security and founder of Red Branch Consulting.
"Collusion is not a federal crime except in the unique case of antitrust law."
acting stupid.jpg

McConnell Covered Up CIA Reports That Russian Hacks Were Aimed At Electing Trump
According to a bombshell report from the Washington Post, the CIA concluded that Russia actively interfered in the election not just to destabilize our political system, but to actively elect Donald Trump.

This conclusion was not something they just pulled out of thin air. Intelligence agencies had arrived at their conclusion in September, and briefed a bipartisan group in the Senate and House about it then, along with President Obama. The President wanted to go forward with a full disclosure of the report, but Mitch McConnell quashed it, threatening to taint any disclosure with the claim that it was being made merely for political gain.
/----/ So Obozo was a weak, impotent leader. OK we already knew that. Thanks for verifying.
obama smooking weed.jpg

I've come to the conclusion that anyone who badmouths Trump or calls for more gun-control, is unwittingly doing Russia's bidding.

So many useful idiots.

The only useful idiot for the Russians is Trump.

A bot is just a piece of software. The cost is trivial.

Would you stop.. the truth is out..stop freakin denying it..Trump has said for a year that it is a hoax you has been found to be untrue and ignorant..
He is not saying that is it a hoax anymore..so get with it..and learn what happened.
Wrong, shit for brains. Trump said for a year that the claim his campaign colluded with the Russians is a hoax. Now all you snowflake dumbasses are trying to claim he said something else. What else can you do when you've been been lying about him for at least 2 years now?
Trump still unconvinced of 2016 Russian election meddling ...
https://www.cnn.com/2018/02/13/politics/trump...russia-meddled.../index.html
7 days ago - Washington (CNN)President Donald Trump still isn't buying that Russia interfered in the 2016 election. Even as his intelligence chiefs unanimously told a Senate panel Tuesday that Russia meddled in 2016 and is planning to do so again in 2018, three sources familiar with the ...

CNN - fake news.

You post a bogus site and then call CNN fake. Seriously dude you need to get some correct info because you are not getting it.. Go to CBS or NBC or whatever..but clearly you need some real news

Russia certainly didn't "hack" me. They did however manage to access information from some unsecured Democrat's servers, the State Department, and the Clinton campaign.

So please tell me again why I should think it's a good idea to let you people run my country?

Hello?

0_74a28_22a6dbde_S
Try educating yourself on Russian troll farms hack American's, open fake websites and sending out fake news linked to them across social media. Causing chaos.
This op looks like a it could be one of them.

How is shitposting something on social media "hacking"?

Better yet, how is posting "Hillary sucks" on social media supposed to cause "chaos"?
/-----/ Libs say if "Hillary sucks" then Bill wouldn't have needed Monica.

LOL...seriously you are acting like a little kid.. time to grow up Peter Pan..
this the lady who cusses me out when i don't agree with her?

i think *all* of us could grow up at least a little.

Would you stop.. the truth is out..stop freakin denying it..Trump has said for a year that it is a hoax you has been found to be untrue and ignorant..
He is not saying that is it a hoax anymore..so get with it..and learn what happened.
Wrong, shit for brains. Trump said for a year that the claim his campaign colluded with the Russians is a hoax. Now all you snowflake dumbasses are trying to claim he said something else. What else can you do when you've been been lying about him for at least 2 years now?
7 days ago - Washington (CNN)President Donald Trump still isn't buying that Russia interfered in the 2016 election. Even as his intelligence chiefs unanimously told a Senate panel Tuesday that Russia meddled in 2016 and is planning to do so again in 2018, three sources familiar with the ...

CNN - fake news.

You post a bogus site and then call CNN fake. Seriously dude you need to get some correct info because you are not getting it.. Go to CBS or NBC or whatever..but clearly you need some real news
can you list some writers/journalists you do like?

CNN, CBS, NBC, FOX - most major networks are hurting for ratings and money so they make up things to get people to watch them. it's like a soap opera to be honest where the smallest of details is always made life and death and you need to keep watching us so we can tell you what to be scared of or mad at today. and people fall for it.

they fall for the russian trolling. was the election a part of it? yep. but it was so much more than that. have you SEEN the facebook ads you continue to bring up? i've posted that article a few times and you usually get mad, cuss me out and tell me how stupid i am and move on because i'm not giving into your posts.

they're trolling us to get us to do exactly what we're doing and you can't see that. you also can't see the best way to beat THEM is to quit beating the shit out of each other.

what is your long term goal in these discussions? get someone to change their mind? i've not seen that happen in decades of these online feuds. or at least VERY seldom. and have you ever looked at a piece of news and CHANGED your mind on something or did you call it fake? or if you like the meme, do you use it to show why you're right?

and given so few people actually change their minds in these discussions regardless of the "source" - what good did their trolling *really do* in the end other than exactly what trolling does?

divide us.

like i said - all of us need to grow up and get over this.

CNN - fake news.

CNN, CBS, NBC, FOX - most major networks are hurting for ratings and money so they make up things to get people to watch them. it's like a soap opera to be honest where the smallest of details is always made life and death and you need to keep watching us so we can tell you what to be scared of or mad at today. and people fall for it.

they fall for the russian trolling. was the election a part of it? yep. but it was so much more than that. have you SEEN the facebook ads you continue to bring up? i've posted that article a few times and you usually get mad, cuss me out and tell me how stupid i am and move on because i'm not giving into your posts.

they're trolling us to get us to do exactly what we're doing and you can't see that. you also can't see the best way to beat THEM is to quit beating the shit out of each other.

what is your long term goal in these discussions? get someone to change their mind? i've not seen that happen in decades of these online feuds. or at least VERY seldom. and have you ever looked at a piece of news and CHANGED your mind on something or did you call it fake? or if you like the meme, do you use it to show why you're right?

and given so few people actually change their minds in these discussions regardless of the "source" - what good did their trolling *really do* in the end other than exactly what trolling does?

divide us.

Well at least you admit that they are trolling us.. big step

CNN - fake news.

divide us.

never said they were not. i said their impact in changing an election is minimal at best. i've also said if we're mad they are jacking with our elections, why are we not mad at ourselves for jacking with other countries? i don't do that "i can do this but you can't" routine. we can and do mess with other countries and their politics daily.

never a peep from us.

someone does it to us we're prom queen upset at a broken nail and heads must roll.

not very realistic in a holistic picture of things.

the problem is we believe what we want to believe and use these 'trollings" as evidence for how we feel. then we get mad at people who hack us, whether internal or russian and we get so focused on that we lose sight of what that hack revealed. while i'm embarrassed at how badly we're being trolled, i'm ashamed of what we as a country are so willing to do for "power" illustrated by what was found on the DNC server. in another time, heads would roll for what they did.

today we just don't give a damn as we're all hyped up about things that in the overall scheme of things simply don't matter.

are the russians trolling us? YES. how do we beat that? the way you beat ANY troll, verify sources and don't engage in stupid. but we're so quick to call someone names these days we don't even care many times that we're being MORE stupid than the people we yell at. only that we yelled and got some short term sense of worth out of getting the better of someone in an online disagreement.

is that your long term goal in these discussions? telling people how stupid they are?

i WANT to hear your input. i WANT to hear oldladys input. i WANT to hear slades input. i want to hear input from all sides WITHOUT making it personal if i disagree.

part 2 is the killer these days and we know it but like many things we know are wrong, we simply don't care because telling someone how stupid they are is more important than fixing things.

CNN - fake news.

divide us.

never said they were not. i said their impact in changing an election is minimal at best. i've also said if we're mad they are jacking with our elections, why are we not mad at ourselves for jacking with other countries? i don't do that "i can do this but you can't" routine. we can and do mess with other countries and their politics daily.

never a peep from us.

someone does it to us we're prom queen upset at a broken nail and heads must roll.

the problem is we believe what we want to believe and use these 'trollings" as evidence for how we feel. then we get mad at people who hack us, whether internal or russian and we get so focused on that we lose sight of what that hack revealed. while i'm embarrassed at how badly we're being trolled, i'm ashamed of what we as a country are so willing to do for "power" illustrated by what was found on the DNC server. in another time, heads would roll for what they did.

today we just don't give a damn as we're all hyped up about things that in the overall scheme of things simply don't matter.

are the russians trolling us? YES. how do we beat that? the way you beat ANY troll, verify sources and don't engage in stupid. but we're so quick to call someone names these days we don't even care many times that we're being MORE stupid than the people we yell at. only that we yelled and got some short term sense of worth out of getting the better of someone in an online disagreement.

is that your long term goal in these discussions? telling people how stupid they are?

i WANT to hear your input. i WANT to hear oldladys input. i WANT to hear slades input. i want to hear input from all sides WITHOUT making it personal if i disagree.

part 2 is the killer these days and we know it but like many things we know are wrong, we simply don't care because telling someone how stupid they are is more important than fixing things.

The democrats have been called snowflakes, sore losers , fake news, less trustworthy than Putin, Trump haters, by Trump and his followers for over a year.

He is still lying minimizing what Russia did..Maybe our leader should acknowledge what Putin did and call it what it is.. A internet terrorist attack because it is still going on..

Instead Trump lies and points the fingers and blaming everyone else..

Trump is a troll insulting everyone all over twitter..

CNN - fake news.

divide us.

never a peep from us.

The democrats have been called snowflakes, sore losers , fake news, less trustworthy than Putin, Trump haters, by Trump and his followers for over a year.

He is still lying minimizing what Russia did..Maybe our leader should acknowledge what Putin did and call it what it is.. A internet terrorist attack because it is still going on..

great. and what have the republicans been called? nazis, racist, women haters, gay killers.

i think we're all still trying to understand what russia did. the more you see w/o roping sections off the more you see a troll farm of 90 people having a field day with people like us online.

trump is 1/2 right in his blame. he and the right owns the other half.

and yep, trump is a freaking troll but he gets as good as he gives and that is how trolling works. stoke that fire, fan those flames and keep people focused on the stupid.

lol

"In or around November 2016, Defendants and their co-conspirators organized a rally in New York through one ORGANIZATION-controlled group designed to “show your support for President-Elect Donald Trump,” held on or about November 12, 2016."

CNN - fake news.

divide us.

never a peep from us.

and with all his protests ,all his tweets never a discouraging word about the guy putin ,who has the goods on him...It should be plain to anyone with more than half a brain that Drumpf is hiding something Just like his tax returns

divide us.

never a peep from us.

and with all his protests ,all his tweets never a discouraging word about the guy putin ,who has the goods on him...It should be plain to anyone with more than half a brain that Drumpf is hiding something Just like his tax returns
/----/ OOOPSIE:
Flynn’s Guilty Plea in Jeopardy
A number of other FBI agents who reviewed the transcript of the interview concluded that Flynn had not lied. The Washington Post published a transcript of the phone call between Flynn and the Russian ambassador. The Washington Post concluded that Flynn had not lied. Yet Flynn copped a plea with the special counsel, Robert Mueller, agreeing that he lied to investigators, and he did this because he was about to be ruined.
On Friday, Judge Emmet Sullivan issued an order in United States v. Flynn that, while widely unnoticed, reveals something fascinating: A motion by Michael Flynn to withdraw his guilty plea based on government misconduct is likely in the works. Just a week ago, and thus before Sullivan quietly directed Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s team to provide Flynn’s attorneys ‘any exculpatory evidence..." Rush

CNN - fake news.

divide us.

never a peep from us.

Twitter just purged Russian bots, and Trump fans are crying as their followers vanish
Source: Metro

Today, our thoughts and prayers are with the #MAGA brigade, as they howl in despair after half their Twitter followers vanished overnight.

The reason? Those ‘cruel leftist libs’ at Twitter just purged a load of Russian bots – leading (hilariously) to right-wing Tweeters losing their sh*t.

They think it’s some kind of left-wing conspiracy, whereas in fact, Twitter just deleted a bunch of non-existent fascists controlled from St Petersburg.

Not seeming to realise the irony, many are sharing their agony online with the hashtag #TwitterLockout.

Read more: Twitter purged Russian bots, and Trump fans are crying as their followers vanish | Metro News

divide us.

never a peep from us.

Twitter just purged Russian bots, and Trump fans are crying as their followers vanish

Today, our thoughts and prayers are with the #MAGA brigade, as they howl in despair after half their Twitter followers vanished overnight.

The reason? Those ‘cruel leftist libs’ at Twitter just purged a load of Russian bots – leading (hilariously) to right-wing Tweeters losing their sh*t.

They think it’s some kind of left-wing conspiracy, whereas in fact, Twitter just deleted a bunch of non-existent fascists controlled from St Petersburg.

Not seeming to realise the irony, many are sharing their agony online with the hashtag #TwitterLockout.

Read more: Twitter purged Russian bots, and Trump fans are crying as their followers vanish | Metro News
28061237_10213674744916074_6322519038763309528_o.jpg

and when your headline is inflammatory, it's far from news but hate-bait.

you hater. :)

divide us.

never a peep from us.

/——/ we couldn’t care less but you run with that fable

CNN - fake news.

What's "bogus" about it? The last place you should go, next to CNN, is CBS or NBC. They spew fake news all day long.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back