cnn blaming Trump for creating the Russian hoax...LOL!!

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013

This is what the globalist think tanks came up with. Why not? The tactic of accusing others of that which they are guilty....works so well on the little lambs.

Hey libs .

You are fucking losers.

This is what the globalist think tanks came up with. Why not? The tactic of accusing others of that which they are guilty....works so well on the little lambs..

Why that's crazed. Where would the get an idea like that.

Ruh roh.

Yours,
Captain Obvious

Do let me know if there's anything else I can help with like where the sun sets or whether water is wet.

Last edited:
Well from the CNN point of view, they stand to lose a ton of viewers given the conclusion of the Mueller Report. So of course they are going to be in full-on spin mode to reignite some interest in viewership. I mean c'mon....even the most ardent CNN fan has to feel thoroughly depressed if they are tuning in tonight! Hey I remember those early Obama days.....it sucked the big one.

Watching this collective psychological breakdown these past couple of days sure does make the Obama tenure seem like 50 years ago.

Last edited:
Well...

When you promise to release your tax returns, then you do not...

When you maneuver behind the scenes to get the DoJ to back off...

When you tweet your Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder night and day during the earliest going...

When you choose people who lie and cheat and steal even worse than you do...

Well...

It's an understandable mistake. :21:

-----------

Now we know, there was no collusion... at least nothing provable or with a sufficient evidence-trail to allow indictment.

Fair enough.

Now we go after graft, corruption, influence-peddling, campaign-law violations, Inauguration, and Emoluments Clause stuff...

The Creature is a lying, deceitful, amoral braggart; ineffective in foreign policy, and unfit for his high office...

Whatever it takes, to keep the wheels on the Republic until he's obliged to leave office.

Last edited:

This is what the globalist think tanks came up with. Why not? The tactic of accusing others of that which they are guilty....works so well on the little lambs..

Ruh roh.

Yours,
Captain Obvious

Do let me know if there's anything else I can help with like where the sun sets or whether water is wet.

He was mocking the media with sarcasm.....holy shit you're dumb, same thing with the 2nd amendment people remark.

Well from the CNN point of view, they stand to lose a ton of viewers given the conclusion of the Mueller Report. So of course they are going to be in full-on spin mode to reignite some interest in viewership. I mean c'mon....even the most ardent CNN fan has to feel thoroughly depressed if they are tuning in tonight! Hey I remember those early Obama days.....it sucked the big one.

Watching this collective psychological breakdown these past couple of days sure does make the Obama tenure seem like 50 years ago.

You continue to have no clue about how media works.

You not only just described why CNN will now have more viewership, you actively campaigned for those more viewers.

Hard to believe.

Ruh roh.

Yours,
Captain Obvious

He was mocking the media with sarcasm.....holy shit you're dumb, same thing with the 2nd amendment people remark.

Clearly you have an incisive idea of what the term sarcasm means.

See what I did there?

Nah, I doubt you do.

Ruh roh.

Yours,
Captain Obvious

Clearly you have an incisive idea of what the term sarcasm means.

See what I did there?

Nah, I doubt you do.

Lol...

You made me pee a little!!!
LOL!!!!

Well...

When you tweet your Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder night and day during the earliest going...

Well...

-----------

Now we know, there was no collusion... at least nothing provable or with a sufficient evidence-trail to allow indictment.

Fair enough.

Now we go after graft, corruption, influence-peddling, campaign-law violations, Inauguration, and Emoluments Clause stuff...

The Creature is a lying, deceitful, amoral braggart; ineffective in foreign policy, and unfit for his high office...

Whatever it takes, to keep the wheels on the Republic until he's obliged to leave office.

Or spend the money on the wall. Dims.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well...

Well...

-----------

Fair enough.

In the words of the immortal Ernie Banks... "Let's play two!"... i.e., let's do both.

Let's hammer Illegal Aliens AND keep digging for dirt on Trump.

Well...

Well...

-----------

Fair enough.

In the words of the immortal Ernie Banks... "Let's play two!"... i.e., let's do both.

Let's hammer Illegal Aliens AND keep digging for dirt on Trump.

The dims are already gearing up for this. More of nothing. They still can’t concede that queen dyke lost. This is all a fabrication. He’s tough enough to handle anything that’s thrown at him.

CNN didn’t force Trump to put Russia ahead of the United States. That was trumps decision.

LMAO proving CNN has not a shred of credibility left.
IMO, it's Trump who's losing credibility on a daily basis. For example, saying that he didn't know Netanyahu was up for re-election; either he's lying or so out of touch he doesn't pay attention to his daily briefings. Either way it proves he doesn't deserve to be president and the country is in dire danger every day he remains in office.

Forum List

Back