🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

CNN Busted LYING / Misrepresenting the Truth ...AGAIN

CNN Edits Out Key Word From Clinton Comments on NYC, NJ Explosions

CNN edited Hillary's comments regarding the terrorist BOMBINGS, removing the word 'bombings'...sorta the way her State Department modified the initial CIA's Benghazi report, stripping all references to 'terrorism' out of the document before releasing it.

Libs sure to love to delete and modify the truth.

They're despicable....and are now behind MSLSD in the ratings....which makes them little more than an arm for the DNC. BTW, Megyn Kelly is making nice-nice with Anderson Cooper and the bigshots at CNN...her contract with Fox is up at the end of the year and I bet she jumps over there.

That's why we cancelled cable.

Even though we only watched 4 or 5 channels (none of them were "news" channels) after finding out that a percentage of our bill funded Al-CNN and the other moonbat propaganda channels even though we didn't watch them we cut it out.

If every conservative cut cable out of their lives and watched shit in demand through internet the people who attack them the most would suddenly find themselves having to get real jobs.

Even though we only watched 4 or 5 channels (none of them were "news" channels) after finding out that a percentage of our bill funded Al-CNN and the other moonbat propaganda channels even though we didn't watch them we cut it out.

If every conservative cut cable out of their lives and watched shit in demand through internet the people who attack them the most would suddenly find themselves having to get real jobs.

I had a bootleg cable box for years until they did their upgrade in 2005. One time they were beating on my door to threaten me and I let the dog out after the guy......he barely got back to his truck in time. I get all my sports and shows streamed on a large monitor and get the local stuff on over-air digital with a box and antennae I picked up on Amazon for peanuts.

Been there, done that. I only watch streaming, sometime the alphabet soup stations but weed out ANYTHING political because I know what to expect. And they have a political section, they just choose to inundate the headline news with it.

Forum List

Back