CNN, CBS, WaPo Journalists Blast Biden for Having Military Behind Him During ‘Political Speech’

Biden is an angry old rich white guy.

How PROGRESSIVE! :auiqs.jpg: :rolleyes:

Just so mad….typical rich old white guy yelling at clouds.
They could get the conservatives to agree with them on this one thing (the Marines being there).. which may lead to said conservatives or the on-the-fence folks thinking all Ds aren't so bad after all.. and voila'... tomorrow they are back to bashing conservatives and if not calling them fascist outright, implying such, as per their usual MO

all bc of November.. got to throw them damn MAGA people a bone once in awhile..

He took a desperate impoverished nation broken by WW 1 surrender terms and within several years turned Germany into the second most powerful nation in the World. And until the United States militarized with its production capabilities was the most powerful one. He had pure obedience and slave labor to help him and his own currency.
Wow!

Exactly what the Democrats want. But they suck at stuff so it's just a slow descent into Hell as revel Diablo speech foreshadows.

Anyone notice that the more power Joe acquires through constant subversion
of our government, the crazier a look he gets in his eyes? Like a madman
drunk with power. A crazy, glazed stare kinda like Adam Schiff.
Exactly how Hitler's Nazi Movement begun.

View attachment 690340
Ha that side by side will get me ousted from facebook for a year I bet.
I did once of Fauci side by side with Goebbels. The nazis don't like the obvious similarities to be shared.

Ha that side by side will get me ousted from facebook for a year I bet.
I did once of Fauci side by side with Goebbels. The nazis don't like the obvious similarities to be shared.

The truth really hurts a group of people like the Hard Left whose entire MO is to deceive their followers while trying to HIDE the truth, because their entire ideology is based on Soviet and Alinsky agendas.

They are really confused right now, you see, they are used to simply pressing a button and sending forth thousands and millions of their young, devout radical-prog followers like a plague just as they did all through 2020 with George Floyd and anywhere else, and they really need the Right to respond the same way now with violence and mayhem so they can then point to it to justify their insane claims and use it as further attacks on both gun rights and to justify further attacks to suppress MAGA, America First and Trump. This would not only allow them to continue to use the weight of a now-perverted government to further oppress their political rivals, but to advance their attacks on gun rights--- a golden opportunity they have wet dreams about!

But now they are really in a bind! Barely 60 days to go and they thought they understood J6 and could just press a button with 8/8, Mar A Lago, and now calling us all fascists and mortal dangers and the rest of their orchestrated Hollywood psych-ops bullshit rhetoric and like their own minions of idiots and fools, it would just launch us into a civil war to set their perfect plans into motion!

But the Right, conservatives, patriots and Trump supporters just don't operate like that. We operate from the head not from the heart and instead, all of their Nazi bullshit has backfired right back into their own face now, there are no riots, there is no civil war, just a lot of serious pending criminal legal investigations waiting for all of them, and Joe Bedpan has again left them with their peckers in the dirt, instead, just waking up millions more people to their lies, sedition, insanity, and craven lust to co-opt the United States.

Sucks to be a subversive Washington Democrap.

60 days to go.

It was very disgraceful. It has to be bad when liberal journalist are disgusted with his Nazi style optics put in display tonight.

BULLSHIT

"Nazi style optics" Such as this:

1662324195958.png

1662324255868.png

1662324317057.png

Just a few here ^^^.

1662324391476.png

1662324449719.png

1662324594445.png

Yeah, there are more flags that represent Nazis and fascism, keep looking beyond two members of The Corp.

Forum List

Back