CNN: China says it is restarting trade talks with the US

Oh my, Trump won again.

Now we can finally get fair trade.

only a moron calls a win before the kickoff of a game!

I predict we will get about what we got with the new NAFTA, a few tweaks here and there, no major changes and you sheep will worship Trump even more.

You leftists have been wrong regarding everything when it comes to Trump. Why do you think anyone gives a crap regarding what you think? In fact, this is a great prediction that things are going to improve.

Some people just are butthurt about the fact that Trump is winning. I know it can get tiring sometimes, but try take a nap.
can you define how this is a "win" with numbers to backup your views and how his policies has results in the "win"?

i got $20 that says you can't.

I already explained how this is a win. Not only that, it's obvious to anyone with a functioning brain.

This is great news, Trump's magic wand is saving American manufacturing.

In case you missed it, from GW and on, businesses clamoring for cheap labor have been making this bullshit claim.
You don’t need 1,000 programmers when 10 will do.

So, you are saying that the UE numbers put out by Trump are fake?

You are saying that we do not have more open jobs than people to fill them?

Or is this still just more sour grapes about losing your job to a foreigner?
Any given boss wants 9 women to give birth in one month.
I know as more than half the people in my neighborhood own their own businesses.

Let’s bring in 100,000 analysts a year (or whatever you do for a living) and watch your career being flushed down the toilet.

Oh my, Trump won again.

I predict we will get about what we got with the new NAFTA, a few tweaks here and there, no major changes and you sheep will worship Trump even more.

You leftists have been wrong regarding everything when it comes to Trump. Why do you think anyone gives a crap regarding what you think? In fact, this is a great prediction that things are going to improve.

Some people just are butthurt about the fact that Trump is winning. I know it can get tiring sometimes, but try take a nap.
can you define how this is a "win" with numbers to backup your views and how his policies has results in the "win"?

i got $20 that says you can't.

I already explained how this is a win. Not only that, it's obvious to anyone with a functioning brain.

then simply link back to it.

anyone with a functioning brain by now can link to things.

Oh my, Trump won again.

Winning...

only in the world of partisan sheep is an 11% drop in the market in a year "winning".
Just curious...
What does the market have to do with the actual success of working Americans?
In my opinion? Zero.

LOL, You're joking, right?

Oh my, Trump won again.

Winning...

only in the world of partisan sheep is an 11% drop in the market in a year "winning".
Just curious...
In my opinion? Zero.

Prove to me the market represents a healthy careers economy.

Yes, you did lay out some bullshit, but that does not make it true. You are just parroting party talking points and have not clue what any of it means.

Take manufacturing for instance...you claim that Trump saved it...yet nothing changed after Trump took office compare to the previous 4 years...

upload_2019-1-4_7-42-19.png

Can you do anything but parrot talking points? Do you have any actual data to support your position?

Yes, you did lay out some bullshit, but that does not make it true. You are just parroting party talking points and have not clue what any of it means.

Take manufacturing for instance...you claim that Trump saved it...yet nothing changed after Trump took office compare to the previous 4 years...

View attachment 238383

Can you do anything but parrot talking points? Do you have any actual data to support your position?
Trump has given people confidence to hire Americans.
I know that kills you.

View attachment 238383

It would take a retard to believe that Trump isn't good for manufacturing.

Job gains for the manufacturing industry in the last 12 months are the most since 1995

What next, Trump is a racist with his lowest ever black unemployment?

View attachment 238383

I know that kills you.

People have been doing that for the last 8 years, where have you been?

Nothing changed under Trump, every economic metric stayed the course...well till he fucked up the markets!

View attachment 238383

I know that kills you.

Nothing changed under Trump, every economic metric stayed the course...well till he fucked up the markets!

Close your eyes, Golfing Gator is going to tell you the state of reality.

Trump f**ed the markets? Last year he beat records by having the market up every month of the year. It's been one of the longest bull runs in history, such things can't last forever.

View attachment 238383

It would take a retard to believe that Trump isn't good for manufacturing.

Job gains for the manufacturing industry in the last 12 months are the most since 1995

What next, Trump is a racist with his lowest ever black unemployment?

manufacturing jobs have been on the rise since 2012...those are the facts.

upload_2019-1-4_7-46-48.png

Winning...

Just curious...
In my opinion? Zero.

Did you sleep through the 2008-9 collapse of the financial markets or something? Ever heard of the Great Depression? Guess what triggered it? If you guessed a disruption of credit and risk aversion in the equities markets you guessed correctly.

Putting aside the fact that the Financial Sector represents over 40% of the domestic economy, when capital and credit flows are disrupted every other sector is forced to curtail activity because the life blood of their businesses becomes more scarce and more expensive, that situation has a distinctly negative effect on employment and wages.

View attachment 238383

I know that kills you.

Bullshit.
I got that Jewish connection so I know business people all across the US and nobody was spending money under Obama.
And right under my nose Nassau County was dead in the water with abandoned commercial property.

View attachment 238383

I know that kills you.

Trump f**ed the markets? Last year he beat records by having the market up every month of the year. It's been one of the longest bull runs in history, such things can't last forever.

The markets have been down since the day that Trump issued his first tariffs...that is the reality of the situation.

Winning...

Just curious...
In my opinion? Zero.

Did you sleep through the 2008-9 collapse of the financial markets or something? Ever heard of the Great Depression? Guess what triggered it? If you guessed a disruption of credit and risk aversion in the equities markets you guessed correctly.

Putting aside the fact that the Financial Sector represents over 40% of the domestic economy, when capital and credit flows are disrupted every other sector is forced to curtail activity because the life blood of their businesses becomes more scarce and more expensive, that situation has a distinctly negative effect on employment and wages.
I don’t do Rush Limbaugh rolled up statistics.
The Housing Bubble was great for Wall Street and meaningless for Main Street.

View attachment 238383

I know that kills you.

Bullshit.
I got that Jewish connection so I know business people all across the US and nobody was spending money under Obama.
And right under my nose Nassau County was dead in the water with abandoned commercial property.

you give personal anecdotes while i give facts.

View attachment 238383

I know that kills you.

The markets have been down since the day that Trump issued his first tariffs...that is the reality of the situation.
Yet more people are making more money.
Poor baby has to work.

View attachment 238383

I know that kills you.

Bullshit.

What facts? Your personal desire to retire rich?
The Tech giants are paying Americans, not Indian Business Visas, big bucks and that kills you.

View attachment 238383

I know that kills you.

Bullshit.

What facts? Your personal desire to retire rich?
The Tech giants are paying Americans, not Indian Business Visas, big bucks and that kills you.

The Tech giants have been paying Americans all along. just because you lost your job to a better qualified Indian does not mean everyone did. you are just a sore loser.

Forum List

Back