CNN Discusses Michelle And Hillary Dream Ticket

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
They keep getting more and more ridiculous.

One of the topics was about the new Pope, so this bald assclown sneared and said; "organized religion is on it's way out".

I guess he figures only Christianity is an organized religion.

Next the topic was about a Michelle and Hillary "Dream Ticket". They actually thought it was a sure thing. The smarmy bald guy (didn't catch his name because I only watched this shit for 3 mins) says; "the only problem is who's on top of the ticket". "This would be a sure thing because the GOP needs to figure a way to appeal to non-whites".

What a little dip-shit.

I guess more jobs and lower taxes doesn't appeal to non-whites.

I get the feeling that the left has totally removed reason from American life. Two First Ladies, running the country? I hope they do better than Hillary did with Benghazi.

Lower taxes on the wealthy is not going to solve anything in this country.

If it would then BUSH should have had the best economic record in the last 100 years.

Instead we got a world wide economic crash

One of the topics was about the new Pope, so this bald assclown sneared and said; "organized religion is on it's way out".

Next the topic was about a Michelle and Hillary "Dream Ticket". They actually thought it was a sure thing. The smarmy bald guy (didn't catch his name because I only watched this shit for 3 mins) says; "the only problem is who's on top of the ticket". "This would be a sure thing because the GOP needs to figure a way to appeal to non-whites".

What a little dip-shit.

I get the feeling that the left has totally removed reason from American life. Two First Ladies, running the country? I hope they do better than Hillary did with Benghazi.

Well we do know that jobs do not appeal to the majority. If jobs was important, Mitt Romney would have won. Instead a free obamaphone in every pocket won. A big moo and Hillary ticket is just what democrats should have. IF they can get Biden off the ticket. Saying that organized religion is on its way out is a plus. Democrats need to do that too. Nothing will help democrats more than attacking the Catholic church and it's important that democrats believe this.

What a little dip-shit.

A big moo and Hillary ticket is just what democrats should have.

Clinton-Warren-2016.jpg

There are so many things wrong with this.

First the guy actually felt that there was an issue with who was more qualified on who would be POTUS and VP. Second, the fact that he feels this lame ticket is a shoe-in tells me a lot. It also tells me that he shouldn't be allowed on CNN because his head is up his ass.

Imagine the POTUs telling us we're fat or the other option she gets a call at 3am and immediately suffers a concussion.

They can fight over who would be at the top of the ticket. Big moo would be on television 24/7. She's worse than Chavez.

It's ideal for demcrats, they can run with that one.

What a little dip-shit.

Glad I missed this--there have been similar moments--many--when I was stunned.

When I tuned in they had moved on to the FLOTUS' second Vogue cover, which is due out in April.

What a little dip-shit.

Glad I missed this--there have been similar moments--many--when I was stunned.

When I tuned in they had moved on to the FLOTUS' second Vogue cover, which is due out in April.

FLOTUS. Similar to OOTPEOTUS (Office of president-elect of the United States)

Last edited:
American Media TELL you who is President in 2016 so when they are "elected" you will think it was your idea all the time and you will be comfortable with it.

This is the "Freedom" your sons and daughters fight and die for.

Keep wave flag!

I wonder how many libs here love that ticket.

So many smarter Americans must support it.

I wonder how many libs here love that ticket.

So many smarter Americans must support it.

That's just what America needs, and why cnn is less relevant every day.

The reason this is a dream ticket is because Progressives see 2 main things: Vagina and black skin color, or Gender/Race.

If you ask about policy the response would be, "Dude, it's about time."

Last edited:
Their convention song could be "Ebony and Ivory" by Paul Mcartney and Stevie Wonder.;)

Their convention song could be "Ebony and Ivory" by Paul Mcartney and Stevie Wonder.;)

Makes me think of this, only with all of the rest of us in tow.... [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=IXdN142_P7U]Thelma and Louise Ending Scene - EXCELLENT QUALITY - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back