CNN Discusses Michelle And Hillary Dream Ticket

They keep getting more and more ridiculous.

One of the topics was about the new Pope, so this bald assclown sneared and said; "organized religion is on it's way out".

I guess he figures only Christianity is an organized religion.

Next the topic was about a Michelle and Hillary "Dream Ticket". They actually thought it was a sure thing. The smarmy bald guy (didn't catch his name because I only watched this shit for 3 mins) says; "the only problem is who's on top of the ticket". "This would be a sure thing because the GOP needs to figure a way to appeal to non-whites".

What a little dip-shit.

I guess more jobs and lower taxes doesn't appeal to non-whites.

I get the feeling that the left has totally removed reason from American life. Two First Ladies, running the country? I hope they do better than Hillary did with Benghazi.

I suppose the right could run Nancy Reagan and her astrologer.

They would be a shoo-in. Amazing how most dupes aren't getting ANY message.

BTW, all you really get with "lower taxes" is lower taxes on the richest, and higher state and local taxes and fees on the rest that cancel them out...and crumbling infrastucture, bloated greedy idiot rich and corps running the country, and the end of healthy demand for product. Wake the hell up!!

Last edited:

One of the topics was about the new Pope, so this bald assclown sneared and said; "organized religion is on it's way out".

Next the topic was about a Michelle and Hillary "Dream Ticket". They actually thought it was a sure thing. The smarmy bald guy (didn't catch his name because I only watched this shit for 3 mins) says; "the only problem is who's on top of the ticket". "This would be a sure thing because the GOP needs to figure a way to appeal to non-whites".

What a little dip-shit.

I get the feeling that the left has totally removed reason from American life. Two First Ladies, running the country? I hope they do better than Hillary did with Benghazi.

I'm sure that Nancy understood that she was hardly qualified for the job, Michelle... Not so much.

Amazing how the dupes give W a free ride on 9/11 with all the warnings and his total incompetence, and blame the Dems for a semi-spontaneous terrorist/militia attack with no real warnings. Despite the tidal wave of Pubcrappe...

What a little dip-shit.

I'm sure that Nancy understood that she was hardly qualified for the job, Michelle... Not so much.

When has Michelle Obama indicated she wanted to run for office?

Forum List

Back