CNN Exposes Trumps Devious Plan to Get Harris - Make Her Do a Large Press Conference

Just more pointless effort from Trump. Here are his idiotic talking points:
  • My rallies are bigger than your eyes tell you they are yuge!
  • My rambling press conferences are amazing, the best ever!
  • Harris isnt black she is actually Indian or something else
  • JD Vance has no bearing on this election
  • Tim Walz mishandled protests even though I am on audio praising him like a boss
  • I am going to cut a bunch of taxes with no plan to pay for them!
  • I cant answer any questions on abortion other than everyone wanted me to overturn Roe v Wade

Just more pointless effort from Trump. Here are his idiotic talking points:
  • My rallies are bigger than your eyes tell you they are yuge!
  • My rambling press conferences are amazing, the best ever!
  • Harris isnt black she is actually Indian or something else
  • JD Vance has no bearing on this election
  • Tim Walz mishandled protests even though I am on audio praising him like a boss
  • I am going to cut a bunch of taxes with no plan to pay for them!
  • I cant answer any questions on abortion other than everyone wanted me to overturn Roe v Wade
We don't know anything about Kamala yet because she refuses to speak .. except at rallies that are highly scripted and with an audience that supports her.

If Harris can't handle a press conference with a media that is solidly in her corner, she can't represent anything. Then again, that was obvious before she ever started hiding. MAGA

Any press conference will be scripted with soft ball questions that she will be prepared for. Viewers will walk away wondering "What the hell was that all about?"

Yes .. yes .. Trump's interview with the Black Journalist Convention was totally scripted with only softball questions. You know, the conference that kamala was invited to attend and was a no-show.

I was referring to the "Viewers will walk away wondering "What the hell was that all about?" part of the comment.

so, just like Trump then
Trump doesn't exactly know how he's going do things thus no details. I'm like that as well. I don't know how I'm going to fix things until I actually begin the task.

I worked with an older very experienced builder once. When he was asked how long a job would take his answer always was, "Well, let's get started and see how it goes."

There is a big difference between new construction and repair and remodeling. Most politicians are going to "repair" damage left by the other party. They have no idea of how they are going to do it, and usually fail once they see how difficult it is.

Trump doesn't exactly know how he's going do things thus no details. I'm like that as well. I don't know how I'm going to fix things until I actually begin the task.

I worked with an older very experienced builder once. When he was asked how long a job would take his answer always was, "Well, let's get started and see how it goes."

There is a big difference between new construction and repair and remodeling. Most politicians are going to "repair" damage left by the other party. They have no idea of how they are going to do it, and usually fail once they see how difficult it is.
9rvlou79cwlb1.gif

I don't think the questions are known to him ahead of time. Anyway, not answering questions is a time-honored tactic of all politicians. When asked the time they give you the weather.

I was referring to the "Viewers will walk away wondering "What the hell was that all about?" part of the comment.

so, just like Trump then

Um, when Harris was asked about doing an interview she answered by saying her team is working to set ONE up by the end of the month, this was on the 8th. One by the end of the month? Vance and TRUMP set up press conferences in a day, but it takes Harris a month?

FKH was a no-show when Harris Faulkner was one of the black journalists slated to ask her questions.

I suspect FKH knew it would have been a press Tulsi Gabbard moment for her and so she bailed.

Ha! It seems like bailing also extends to FKH's running mate too.

Spot on! I didn't put that together, distracted by the panel being 3 women, could they not find a black male journalist.

Forum List

Back