cnn: growing fears in jewish community

please explain it for me
why?

Jews in the United States vote overwhelming for democrats. However Jews that actually go to temple overwhelmingly vote republican. In short CNN is citing, wait for it, "Fake Jews." I simply couldn't resist.

Probably Iran, probably something to do with nookyoular weapons... you know, like the ones Iraq had and the ones Israel already has?

Fears of what? Care to be specific?
There has been an uptick in anti semitic incidents like fake bomb threrats and graffiti lately, but it is an exaggeration to say the community is fearful, more like pissed off.

Must be because this is the first I've heard of it. I mean.....there will always be anti-semites here and there, but not a major problem.

please explain it for me
why?

Jews in the United States vote overwhelming for democrats. However Jews that actually go to temple overwhelmingly vote republican. In short CNN is citing, wait for it, "Fake Jews." I simply couldn't resist.
You mean Synthetic Jews,those CONVERTS to Judaisum...not the Real Jews...who have Direct Lineage to Abraham....The ZIONISTS TERRORISTS

Hate crimes /hate mail/sent to synagogues etc is up over 100% since Trump's running.

please explain it for me
why?

Not true. Jews are there own worst enemy! At family events I happily let people know I support Trump and defend. Other than my Uncle and one cousin they all support Democrats.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Hate crimes /hate mail/sent to synagogues etc is up over 100% since Trump's running.
Most of the time the person caught is Jewish. Hate crime hoaxes is one of the favorite weapons.
could be, but just on this site...(and in a month I will be here 10 YEARS) there has been a huge uptick of anti Semitic posters....it started with a bunch of Stormfront posters coming here and has grown ever since...

But note, the site has a lot more posters now than when I first came here, so the anti Semitic posters could be proportionately larger?

please explain it for me
why?

You mean Synthetic Jews,those CONVERTS (from who knows where) to Judaisum...not the Real Jews...who have Direct Lineage to Abraham...

The only true Semitic Peoples are the Shepardic Jews and Palestinians......the rest of the Jews are merely Synthetics who are mainly owned by the Zionist Terrorist Cult>>>>>>>That Organization formed in 1880's by a Gay,Athiest Synthetic Jew,so your word fake would be accurate indeed.

I SIMPLY COULDN'T RESIST.......Explaining the Truth and Facts.....unlike Danni(Daniel the Convert)......steven
Where did my post go!!!~!!!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back