CNN has child read off a script to push for war in Syria to oust Assad

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
CNN Has Child Read Off A Script To Push For War In Syria To Oust Assad

CNN is calling it a ā€œ7-year-old Syrian girlā€™s heartbreaking pleaā€ to stop the war in Syria, in reality itā€™s a fake news hoax to get the Trump administration to overthrow Assad and turn on Russia.

The top story on CNNā€™s front page today is a disgusting Iraq-has-WMDs-style fake news story to con America into another war.

Under the title, ā€œ7-year-old Syrian girlā€™s heartbreaking plea: ā€˜Why canā€™t you stop the war?ā€™,ā€ CNN anchor Alisyn Camerota is seen interviewing a 7-year-old Syrian girl named Bana Alabed.

Camerota asks her: ā€œBana, do you [a 7-year-old girl] blame President Assad for this [chemical attack]?ā€

Bana responds, ā€œYes.ā€

The top story on CNN's front page today is a disgusting Iraq-has-WMDs-style fake news story to con America into another war

======================================================================

CNN is so full of chit most of the time. They have faked so many incidents just like they were caught faking like they were in a war zone.

Another staged sob story just like the poor little child washed ashore dead in Turkey to justify the "refugee crisis." The little child drowned because of irresponsibility and not for any crisis.

• Banned
Another staged sob story just like the poor little child washed ashore dead in Turkey to justify the "refugee crisis." The little child drowned because of irresponsibility and not for any crisis.

Yeah , ever wonder why the sheep can't pick up on the " use a kid photo" lol. Talk about an in your face mission and they can't even grasp it. Same thing was used during Trayvon Martin. I can't think of the official wordage for those tactics, but i'm sure you know what I mean. It's kind of along the lines of psychological warfare stunts used constantly.

• Banned

The US has been nothing but a DEMOCRATIC CULT for the past 50 yrs. With all going on today I have moments thinking the US has been nothing but a world bully to these other Countries. Setting them up, lying on them, starting things with them, and the dumb asses who aren't awake fall for every piece of BS news they put out there.

Forum List

Back