CNN Host: Naked men in girls locker room with 12 yr olds should be allowed

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016

I have to agree with Mark his points are dead on when you have logical non dumbed down indoctrinated thinking.
--------------------------

What's funny is a day or so after the CNN host said what he said this happens.

NERVOUS? Chris Cuomo Absent From CNN After Ripping Dad For Not Wanting His Daughter To See A Penis In A Locker Room
upload_2017-2-24_13-53-6.png

NERVOUS? Chris Cuomo Absent From CNN After Ripping Dad For Not Wanting His Daughter To See A Penis In A Locker Room -

If Cuomo really believes what he is saying he needs to examine himself...he sounds like a pedo, and if anyone condones it they need to take a good long look at themselves also

People really hate trannies. I'm so angry at the libtards who started all this shit over the last few years.

They've made it so contentious for young transgirls.

• Banned
this is how they acclimate the public into acceptance.

Why that's ironic ---- that's what Rump used to do.

Oh wait, no that's when the girls were naked.

this is how they acclimate the public into acceptance.
It won't work with this issue.

Women have obvious reasons for getting what lesbian feminists wanted for them. Black's got permission to beat up white men who said anything racist.

Trannies just don't have that. It'll collapse. I think it's worse being a tranny than it's ever been. If you want to break the law I suppose it's ever so slightly better but other than that it's all worse.

So should your 12 year old daughter be exposed to an adult mans penis in a bathroom or locker room?

Why that's ironic ---- that's what Rump used to do.

Oh wait, no that's when the girls were naked.
Did you just accuse trump of going into little girls bathrooms?

I wonder if the people that defended milo will be in here to talk shit about this guy?

Has anyone else noticed the irony of the Left, who decry White Mile Privilege and insist on Safe Spaces, now advocating for Grown Men to be able to use the locker room with young girls?

I thought this HAD to be a bad joke. For crying out loud... what will those rotted brained shits attempt to shave at us as normal next?

Forum List

Back