CNN Host: Naked men in girls locker room with 12 yr olds should be allowed

Repeat after me:

From gay marriage to gay adoption to men using the women's bathroom, the agenda has ALWAYS been to disseminate confusion from the individual to the public. That and they are simply trying to imitate the opposite sex, and/or heterosexuality.
giphy.gif

Repeat after me:

From gay marriage to gay adoption to men using the women's bathroom, the agenda has ALWAYS been to disseminate confusion from the individual to the public. That and they are simply trying to imitate the opposite sex, and/or heterosexuality.

Liberals will never be happy until the country looks like a giant freak show: men holding hands with other men and kissing in public, guys wearing dresses and going to the women's rest room, wedding announcements of Mrs and Mrs Harris, and having to proclaim your "identity" in the event God screwed up.

the grown man in Mark's video who identifies as a six year old is NOT A JOKE either check it out..

View attachment 114026

View attachment 114027

Canadian man leaves family to be transgender six-year-old girl Stefonknee Wolscht | Daily Mail Online

this is why Trump wants to protect the GIRLS/WOMEN in the women's room................
View attachment 114028
I think it's very difficult to not act your age. I try to act young and girly sometimes because it's attractive. But it's draining so I just be myself.

What a fucking asshole. Alex Jones school of fake news.

I LOVE IT WHEN DUMB ASSES LIKE YOU MAKE YOURSELVES LOOK LIKE THE BIGGEST IDIOTS ALL ON YOUR LONESOME LMFAO.................. and it's all in front of everyone who just watched it and KNEW IT WAS NOT ALEX JONES............. way to go loser :clap2::clap:

No, kid, because you posted something that was not true.

No one need refute you, just out what you did.
Jake everyone who knows you understands that schizophrenics create their own reality as they go. As you do.
Excellent self description. Now show us where the OP supports the point. No one can.
This CNN guy is just stirring trouble. Trans women don't want this. Not real ones. There's a lot of phoneys who do but the real ones just want to blend in and live quietly.

because that was not said, bub?

Cuomo is a leftard, no, Jake?
So? He did not say what the OP states. Alt Right fake news again, yes, Dale Smith?

Ummm, Chris Cuomo does host a show on CNN and he did "tweet" that comment. Do you agree or disagree with his opinion that if a 12 year old girl doesn't want to shower with a guy that identifies as a girl that she might have the problem? What is your stance on that, Jake?

Repeat after me:

View attachment 114029
If your little girl didn't want penis's flopping about her locker room, would you see a problem? Would you see her as the problem?

Jake everyone who knows you understands that schizophrenics create their own reality as they go. As you do.
Excellent self description. Now show us where the OP supports the point. No one can.
This CNN guy is just stirring trouble. Trans women don't want this. Not real ones. There's a lot of phoneys who do but the real ones just want to blend in and live quietly.
OK, so you admit he did not say it. Thank you. Provocateurs live to create chaos on both sides.

So? He did not say what the OP states. Alt Right fake news again, yes, Dale Smith?

Ummm, Chris Cuomo does host a show on CNN and he did "tweet" that comment. Do you agree or disagree with his opinion that if a 12 year old girl doesn't want to shower with a guy that identifies as a girl that she might have the problem? What is your stance on that, Jake?
Sure he did. Post the tweet.

What a fucking asshole. Alex Jones school of fake news.

I LOVE IT WHEN DUMB ASSES LIKE YOU MAKE YOURSELVES LOOK LIKE THE BIGGEST IDIOTS ALL ON YOUR LONESOME LMFAO.................. and it's all in front of everyone who just watched it and KNEW IT WAS NOT ALEX JONES............. way to go loser :clap2::clap:

Try making the font bigger next time.

It's nice to hear from one of the Alex Jones School O Fake News illustrious alumni!

Say, did you and that asshat on the video go to school together?

Someone here already has.....do you not know how to navigate twitter.com??

Fake news my ass.
Fake facts by foolish fucks is more like

Someone here already has.....do you not know how to navigate twitter.com??
Does it say what the OP says he said? Nope.

And some do blend in.

Most are left alone.

Most others rarely notice and really don't care when they do notice, unless they are overly flamboyant.

You were correct when you state it hurts the young ones by over advertising and forcing an issue that stirs the trouble.

And some do blend in.

Most are left alone.

Most others rarely notice and really don't care when they do notice, unless they are overly flamboyant.

You were correct when you state it hurts the young ones by over advertising and forcing an issue that stirs the trouble.
Very few are undetectable to women. So creating this awareness and political contention has created a wave of anger and harrasment that simply didn't exist before 2014.

All so that liberal mother's can change their little men into man-trannies and so female to males can muster the social balls to change.

Of course it's the lovely young transgirls who take the brunt.

Forum List

Back