CNN Host: Naked men in girls locker room with 12 yr olds should be allowed

Why would a grown man be in girls locker room and why would he be naked?
According to LIBs if any male of any age "self described" themselves as a 'female' then it perfectly fine for them to go into a young girl's changing room at the swimming pool and wander around naked..........naked except for the small black briefcase he carries with him.
No problem right?

Why would a grown man be in girls locker room and why would he be naked?
According to LIBs if any male of any age "self described" themselves as a 'female' then it perfectly fine for them to go into a young girl's changing room at the swimming pool and wander around naked..........naked except for the small black briefcase he carries with him.
No problem right?
Small black briefcase?:lmao:

I have to agree with Mark his points are dead on when you have logical non dumbed down indoctrinated thinking.
--------------------------

What's funny is a day or so after the CNN host said what he said this happens.

NERVOUS? Chris Cuomo Absent From CNN After Ripping Dad For Not Wanting His Daughter To See A Penis In A Locker Room
View attachment 114011
NERVOUS? Chris Cuomo Absent From CNN After Ripping Dad For Not Wanting His Daughter To See A Penis In A Locker Room -

Why that's ironic ---- that's what Rump used to do.

Oh wait, no that's when the girls were naked.
Did you just accuse trump of going into little girls bathrooms?

Hey I wooden know what goes down in the Ritz Carlton Moscow.

I'm referring to the locker room lurking. If there are bathrooms involved as well, not sure I even wanna know. :lalala:

Has anyone else noticed the irony of the Left, who decry White Mile Privilege and insist on Safe Spaces, now advocating for Grown Men to be able to use the locker room with young girls?

Rump has been "decrying White Male Privilege"? Damn, I missed that too.
Or are you assuming that just because he's orange?

Deflection noted.

And painfully obvious.

"Deflection"? Moi? Perish the thought.

I didn't watch the video -- can't do it at work. But when you see the terms "naked" and "man/men in locker room with young girls" --- who do you think of?

Last edited:
Repeat after me:

From gay marriage to gay adoption to men using the women's bathroom, the agenda has ALWAYS been to disseminate confusion from the individual to the public. That and they are simply trying to imitate the opposite sex, and/or heterosexuality.

Liberals will never be happy until the country looks like a giant freak show: men holding hands with other men and kissing in public, guys wearing dresses and going to the women's rest room, wedding announcements of Mrs and Mrs Harris, and having to proclaim your "identity" in the event God screwed up.

Don't forget, heterosexuality being banned in public sex Ed.

Birds and bees have been disrupted by liberal policy. Golly, I wonder why our education system is trash?

C5c6R7_VUAAQuys.jpg:small

rightwinger also thinks guys should be allowed in female locker rooms and bathrooms. He said the girls/women should find another place if they don't like it.

This nonsense is going to change. We now have a president with common sense.
People like rightwinger are fighting a losing battle.
Best of all the Democrats are still engaged in alienating the 91% of Americans who live in towns smaller than Ft Worth Texas who do not accept this degenerate bull shit.

2020 cant come fast enough in my opinion.

So here we have exposed a call for child abuse and this little cockroach Pogo, wants to make it about Trump. Liberalism is a sick mental disorder.

Rump has been "decrying White Male Privilege"? Damn, I missed that too.
Or are you assuming that just because he's orange?

Child abuse doesn't bother Liberal scumbags as long as they can take shots at president Trump.

This thread is proof the Democrat Party is going down in flames. Our resident progressive assclowns refuse to denounce this utter nonsense. This is what the Democrat Party is today; pro-Trannies in girls bathrooms, pro-Islamic barbarians that subjugate their own women and mass murder everyone else, and pro-Cop Killing advocates BLM.

Keep it up you progressive faggots, be loud and proud and show everyone what you really think, you're all the best advertisement for Republican Party.

Forum List

Back