CNN host who asked if black hole sucked in lost plane questions Sean Spicer’s smarts

bripat9643

Diamond Member
Apr 1, 2011
You can't make this stuff up, people. These are the morons who call Trump stupid.

CNN host who asked if black hole sucked in lost plane questions Sean Spicer's smarts

...Lemon was criticizing the White House press secretary for the way he answered a question on the president and wiretapping during the daily press briefing.... Now, remember back in 2014 when Don Lemon asked if a black hole was responsible for the disappearance of Malaysia Airlines flight 370? We do:

You can't make this stuff up, people. These are the morons who call Trump stupid.

CNN host who asked if black hole sucked in lost plane questions Sean Spicer's smarts

...Lemon was criticizing the White House press secretary for the way he answered a question on the president and wiretapping during the daily press briefing.... Now, remember back in 2014 when Don Lemon asked if a black hole was responsible for the disappearance of Malaysia Airlines flight 370? We do:
Wolf Blitzer, by far, epitomizes what is wrong with CNN; trying to make news instead of reporting it. That said, Don Lemon is a good #2. Bill O'Reilly was honest enough to admit "I'm not a journalist". I wish these two would do the same.

Sean Spicer appears to be crazier then a rabid dog.

Having to answer the same questions by indoctrinated Marxist journalists over and over again takes its toll. Yet, he's still a lot saner than say, you.

They are also the morons that many on the Left, fully and completely agree with. Is it any wonder Americans are so divided when idiots believe idiots.

Just see any post by Little Mattieboy...for instance.

CNN entertains theory missing airliner swallowed by black hole; Cosmic mockery ensues [video]
Host Don Lemon called the theory “preposterous,” but it was discussed nonetheless

:lol: bripat9643 aka bribaby fails again

Is Lemon considered to be a "news anchor"?

And if so, would personal insults like this by a news anchor be considered objective journalism nowadays?
I've never seen him claim or deny it. OTOH, it wouldn't be wrong to "assume" a world-renowned 24-hour news station like CNN would only employ legitimate journalists, but obviously, in the US at least, that isn't true. CNN has a few hours of news every day and several hours of "commentary" by non-journalists like Blitzer and Lemon.

I can proudly state..."you are one stupid simian."
Don Lemon clearly stated that the idea of a Black Hole and other conspiracy theories were stupid but that's what people were talking about, he then pose this issue to the panel...
Thank God you are one of the modern racists...they are much more stupid than the pre-60's racists...

CNN entertains theory missing airliner swallowed by black hole; Cosmic mockery ensues [video]
Host Don Lemon called the theory “preposterous,” but it was discussed nonetheless

:lol: bripat9643 aka bribaby fails again
No he didn't, you lying piece of shit. He asked "is it preposterous," which means he actually thought it was possible.

Don Lemon clearly stated that the idea of a Black Hole and other conspiracy theories were stupid but that's what people were talking about, he then pose this issue to the panel...
Thank God you are one of the modern racists...they are much more stupid than the pre-60's racists...
ROFL! Yeah, right. I never heard the idea until Don the moron uttered it on the air.

You're attempt to cover for your propaganda toady failed.

So, I'm a racist because I point out that Don Lemon is a moron? Is that your theory?

ROFL! Yeah, right. I never heard the idea until Don the moron uttered it on the air.

So, I'm a racist because I point out that Don Lemon is a moron? Is that your theory?
You are a stupid simian moron because you were too stupid to comprehend what he said...

Is Lemon considered to be a "news anchor"?

And if so, would personal insults like this by a news anchor be considered objective journalism nowadays?
Exactly. It would be one thing van Jones to question spider's intelligence, but for a news anchor to do so? Totally inappropriate for his position.

You are a stupid simian moron because you were too stupid to comprehend what he said...

Quit trying to cover up his stupidity, You aren't fooling anyone. What he said has been published all over the internet. I saw video of it on youTube dozens of times. It was widely ridiculed at the time he said it.

Only a douche bag would pretend Don Lemon isn't an idiot.

Quit trying to cover up his stupidity, You aren't fooling anyone. What he said has been published all over the internet. I saw video of it on youTube dozens of times. It was widely ridiculed at the time he said it.

Someone morons think he's beyond reproach because he's black and gay.

So your simian brain has a problem with spoken language...oh well, too bad for you.

Forum List

Back