Power the WORLD with solar panels.

She doesn't know what amorphous silicon dioxide powder is ... so much for a liberal arts education hahahahahahaha ...
HAHAHAHAaaahaahaahaaa....

Are you going to fill in for Elektra and explain where amorphous silicon dioxide powder is used in a wind turbine?

Crick, you already looked it up. You can quite pretending you were right.
You can "quite" pretending you know how to spell. Wind turbines use NOTHING from your plant and you are not a scientist and you are not conducting science.

Poor crick, knows nothing, so nobody can tell you anything cause if you dont know nobody knows.

You asked, I told you.
I asked and you did NOT tell us. How and where is SiO2 powder used in wind turbines? Tell us or admit that it isn't.

Silica? ... it's just fucking dirt moron ... add humus and you have soil ... stupid flatlanding cityslicker ...
It is not dirt. To a geologist, it would be quartz ground to particles smaller than 200 mesh.

So, you don't know where and how it would be used in a wind turbine either. Got it.

The batteries for the average home to give you all the electricity you might need for nighttime use would cost 12 to 20 thousand dollars. Not 100,000 dollars.

Why do you feel overnight is enough storage?
Now back up your 12 to 20 thousand dollars claim.

Well I will do so under one condition. You shut the fuck up. About anything. Forever.

I asked and you did NOT tell us. How and where is SiO2 powder used in wind turbines? Tell us or admit that it isn't.
look it up, educate yourself,
It is not dirt. To a geologist, it would be quartz ground to particles smaller than 200 mesh.

So, you don't know where and how it would be used in a wind turbine either. Got it.
Polymers, coatings, adhesives. In the ene products as well as a product assisting in the manufacturing process

look it up, educate yourself,
I did look it up. I saw no unique function that would be required in a wind turbine
Polymers, coatings, adhesives. In the ene products as well as a product assisting in the manufacturing process
That's bullshit and you know it. Saying amorphous silicon dioxide is used in wind turbines is as truthful as saying wind turbines require titanium dioxide pigment for their paint or moly-disulfide grease for their bearings. Another Elektra lie.

I did look it up. I saw no unique function that would be required in a wind turbine

That's bullshit and you know it. Saying amorphous silicon dioxide is used in wind turbines is as truthful as saying wind turbines require titanium dioxide pigment for their paint or moly-disulfide grease for their bearings. Another Elektra lie.
But the facility in the photograph - where you said you worked - has nothing to do with wind turbines.
What compound does that facility produce that is used in wind turbines?
I'm sure they make all manner of things. But you claimed that they made products used in wind turbines. I asked what and you replied with amorphouse silicon dioxide powder. I've never built a wind turbine but I think I've got a pretty good idea of what goes into one and I don't think amorphous silicon dioxide powder is included. I asked you to show us some evidence that they use such stuff and you have yet to provide anything. It kind of looks like - as has so often been the case heretofore - you are lying.
even when wrong the cricket chirps

Yes, I work at a chemical plant that makes product for Wind Turbines and Solar Panels.

I have also worked at other locations acquiring data and analyzing the data for wind turbines

even when wrong the cricket chirps

Yes, I work at a chemical plant that makes product for Wind Turbines and Solar Panels.

I have also worked at other locations acquiring data and analyzing the data for wind turbines
Who the fuck cares. Wind turbines don't need amorphous silicon dioxide you egotistical liar.

Who the fuck cares. Wind turbines don't need amorphous silicon dioxide you egotistical liar.
You asked what products were made where I work that are used in Wind Turbines. I told you, now you claim I am a liar? You really are a nut-job.

You can not make Wind Turbines without coatings, epoxy, polymers, and stuff of that nature. It is a fact, that is how they are made.

You asked what products were made where I work that are used in Wind Turbines. I told you, now you claim I am a liar? You really are a nut-job.

You can not make Wind Turbines without coatings, epoxy, polymers, and stuff of that nature. It is a fact, that is how they are made.
Are you suggesting that wind turbines could not be made without amorphouse silicon dioxide powder?

Are you suggesting that wind turbines could not be made without amorphous silicon dioxide powder?
I stated that there are numerous products that are made where I work, that are used in wind turbines.
Wind Turbines are made with amorphous silicon dioxide powder, what is your point.

I stated that there are numerous products that are made where I work, that are used in wind turbines.
Wind Turbines are made with amorphous silicon dioxide powder, what is your point.
That I don't count paint additives as necessary components of wind turbines. Their production certainly doesn't tell you shit about them, if that was what you were attempting to establish.

That I don't count paint additives as necessary components of wind turbines. Their production certainly doesn't tell you shit about them, if that was what you were attempting to establish.
Paint additives? Where do I state paint additives.
Crick's problem is that crick has no argument to support Wind Turbines.
Crick simply contradicts, lies, or fails to comprehend.

I work at numerous facilities that manufacture many different things. One facility I just worked at makes product for solar panels and wind turbines.

Crick challenged me to prove that the facility makes product for wind turbines (why would somebody with zero knowledge claim another is wrong?).

I easily proved that the facility I worked at made product for wind turbines. In this case, product that is used to make fiberglass and the resins/epoxies that make the fiberglass strong.

Wind Turbine blades can not be made without these products.

Crick makes the claim I spoke of a paint additive. Fine, you can not have unpainted wind turbine blades. Paint is a protective coating. Even when Crick is wrong, he is wrong on multiple levels.

Paint additives? Where do I state paint additives.
I stated titanium dioxide is likely widely used on wind turbines but is not a necessary component.
Crick's problem is that crick has no argument to support Wind Turbines.
It's really ironic that we met when you went nuts accusing me of lying and not only did you NEVER identify a single lie of mine but YOU have turned out to be about the dishonest, lying son-of-a-bitch on this board.
Crick simply contradicts, lies, or fails to comprehend.
I identify falsehoods. That makes you a frequent target of mine.
I work at numerous facilities that manufacture many different things.
Really? You showed us a picture of a single location and said "this is where I work". You did NOT say "this is one of the places at which I work".
One facility I just worked at makes product for solar panels and wind turbines.
But not, I have to assume, the plant you actually identified as the place you work.
Crick challenged me to prove that the facility makes product for wind turbines
I asked you what products they make for wind turbines. You replied "amorphous silicon dioxide powder". I then asked you how and where that was used in wind turbines. You've yet to answer what ought to be a very simple question.
(why would somebody with zero knowledge claim another is wrong?).
Yeah, there's a question.

I easily proved that the facility I worked at made product for wind turbines. In this case, product that is used to make fiberglass and the resins/epoxies that make the fiberglass strong.

Wind Turbine blades can not be made without these products.
So, the powder is melted to make fiberglass fibers. That is a product used in wind turbines. You were correct. But you could have told us that three days ago.

(why would somebody with zero knowledge claim another is wrong?).
Yeah, there's a question.
Crick, I got to hand it to you, you are a complete moron. That was not a simple question. It was a Rhetorical question directed at you.

Tell us how you know about the manufacturing of wind turbines, all the materials that go into a wind turbine, and how you could possibly know anything at the chemical plant I worked at and come to the conclusion they make no products (yes, that is plural) for wind turbines.

Tell us how you know.

It's really ironic that we met when you went nuts accusing me of lying and not only did you NEVER identify a single lie of mine but YOU have turned out to be about the dishonest, lying son-of-a-bitch on this board.
I identify that you dont know one damn thing about what you post. You copy links, and paste, and occasionally quote from the links.

I have proved you wrong on every single post. You think otherwise, just look at my comments in this thread. You claimed I was lying, and I proved that was a lie. I also demonstrated you knew nothing about the chemical plant I worked for yet you made claims that were, lies.

Forum List

Back