CNN (June 11th): No criminal charges expected against Clinton in email probe

Why can't our board Republicans answer a simple question?

You repeatedly call Hillary a crook and a criminal. You claim her crimes are worthy of imprisonment

What damage was actually done by Hillary having a private server?
What sensitive information was leaked? To whom? Who was harmed by her actions?
Thank you for demonstrating liberals don't give a damn when LIBERALS break the law.

'Yeah, she broke several laws, but what damage did it REALLY do?!'

That's something NO one will hear / read you say about Trump, attempting to minimize unethical, illegal activity.

When something does come up and it involves Trump or another Conservative remember you said this - I expect you to defend them the same way...or either ADMIT to being a HYPOCRITE.

About what I expected

What is the private server "law" that Hillary broke?
You want to send Hillary to prison but can't actually identify any harm done by her actions

If the FBI recommends any felony charges be brought against Hillary it is irrelevant whether Lynch goes forward with charging Hillary.
The recommended charges are going to have a serious impact on the number of DEM voters who will be willing to elect a person with the FBI report hanging over their head. Forget the vast majority of Independents who are sitting on the fence.
Naturally the REP are going to turn out and vote against Hillary in historic numbers.
If Lynch says we'll wait until after the election.......well you can multiply the fallout by a factor of ten.
Not to mention that would be the end of Lynch's political career. Oh yes. She has dreamed of someday becoming the President since she was in grade school.
Bottom line:
The FBI has been waiting until the end of the Primaries to (cough) 'interview' Hillary.
When it's over she'll be sitting in her mansion with the lights down low wrapped in Huma's arms drinking herself to death.
100% guaranteed.

Wow, a Democrat isn't going to be held responsible for the consequences of their own actions? I'm stunned. Knock me over with a feather ...
What were the consequences of her actions?

What sensitive information was leaked?
Who was harmed by Hillary having a private server?

We the people were harmed. Transparency and accountability are vital to our form of government. That is not to say she committed any crimes, that is for the FBI to decide, but principled Americans have a voice in the coming election. Hillary was wrong and it is more than a trivial matter regardless of criminality.
OK ....if you were harmed explain how you or anyone was actually harmed
Conducting government business in private weakens our democracy. It is harmful to our form of government by further eroding the trust in government officials.

She wasn't conducting government business in private. She was corresponding with Government employees
You are being disingenuous. There are thousands of emails from her server on wiki leaks website that refute your assertion. I especially like those marked "strictly internal".

You repeatedly call Hillary a crook and a criminal. You claim her crimes are worthy of imprisonment

Thank you for demonstrating liberals don't give a damn when LIBERALS break the law.

That's something NO one will hear / read you say about Trump, attempting to minimize unethical, illegal activity.

When something does come up and it involves Trump or another Conservative remember you said this - I expect you to defend them the same way...or either ADMIT to being a HYPOCRITE.
I always get a good laugh when the very crowd who cheered Bush for commuting Libby's sentence after he was convicted, cry about how it's Liberals who don't give a damn about the law.

What were the consequences of her actions?

What sensitive information was leaked?

We the people were harmed. Transparency and accountability are vital to our form of government. That is not to say she committed any crimes, that is for the FBI to decide, but principled Americans have a voice in the coming election. Hillary was wrong and it is more than a trivial matter regardless of criminality.
Conducting government business in private weakens our democracy. It is harmful to our form of government by further eroding the trust in government officials.

She wasn't conducting government business in private. She was corresponding with Government employees
You are being disingenuous. There are thousands of emails from her server on wiki leaks website that refute your assertion. I especially like those marked "strictly internal".

Show what sensitive information was leaked and what harm was done

You want her in jail, shouldn't she have actually harmed someone?

About what I expected

What is the private server "law" that Hillary broke?
You want to send Hillary to prison but can't actually identify any harm done by her actions
1. She stored Top Secret Compartmentalized Info on a private server that was improperly encrypted, not in comoliance with legal specs/guideline - meaning she broke the law, leaving that server / inf vulnerable to hacking. Doing so means she is guilty of 'gross negligence' under the Espionage Act.

This unencryped vulnerable server containing such classified info was found in the BATHROOM of a small IT company whose employees did NOT have the legally required security clearances to have the server in their possession let alone maintain it. Entrusting them / hiring them to do so under these conditions knowingly arguably means she violated the Espionage Act - 'gross negligence'.

She also lied about turning everything over, which she did not. Can you say 'Perjury'?

She also tried to have her server wiped...and failed. Perhaps you are unaware but there are laws and rules regarding the destruction of classified material, NONE of which she followed...MORE LAWS BROKEN.

All of this is before we ever get to her own State Department declaring she violated the FOIA and the Fed Records Act by withholding and hiding State Dept-related material she was required BY LAW to turn over but did not.

We have gone through this time and again - it is such an open and shut case....if you go strictly by the law and not pure raw partusan emotion - but you like to repeat the same questions and crap in hopes someine will begin to believe it (who are your fellow libs also wrought with feverish raw partisan emotion over this case).

Anyone who has / had a career in which they have had to work with classified information are not only well aware of how Hillary has broken the law but are amazed she still has a security clearance and is not in jail already... as you and I would be by now.

Bad news for the fake-scandal peddlers, butthurt Bernie supporters and right-wing nuts from CNN in an article today (June 11th, 2016:

The FBI has not yet interviewed Clinton as part of its investigation. As CNN first reported, investigators have not found evidence to support criminal charges against Clinton and none are expected, but no final determination will be made until that interview has taken place.

FBI investigating drone emails as part of Clinton server probe - CNNPolitics.com
The FBI will find there was no classified information leaked and that rules and regulations were broken but no crime was committed
Hillary will be criticized in the report for using a private server and she will apologize and say she will never do it again

It has already been proven that classified data was lost via her emails-----------do you live under a rock?

I always get a good laugh when the very crowd who cheered Bush for commuting Libby's sentence after he was convicted, cry about how it's Liberals who don't give a damn about the law.

The Bush administration intentionally released top secret information about the identity of a CIA agent

Republicans brushed it off and personally attacked the agent.

Yet, they want Hillary in jail and can't identify any specific damage from her actions

The Russians and Chinese and ISIS have her emails. Do you understand how blackmail works?

If you break the law you are to be punished. Hillary, according to the State Dept, broke the law.

'As long as nobody 'gets hurt'' is NOT part of the judicial process / law, no matter how badly you want to argue that for Hillary / liberals.

The Bush administration intentionally released top secret information about the identity of a CIA agent

Yet, they want Hillary in jail and can't identify any specific damage from her actions
B...B...B...Buuuussshhhhh.

:p. There it is. Stay focused, RW. You're starting to come unglued and drift off topic....

The Russians and Chinese and ISIS have her emails. Do you understand how blackmail works?
I believe neither the Russians nor the Chinese nor ISIS has any of her emails just because you say they do; your credibility is that lacking.

Lets see if I get your analogy here. If Bush committed a crime that makes it OK for anyone else to commit a crime? If I exceed the speed limit and don't get caught, that makes it OK for you to exceed the speed limit?

AFTER Hillary is convicted you can commute her sentence if you want, but - just like Libs demanded with Libby - she has to be held accountable / go to jail 1st.

Bad news for the fake-scandal peddlers, butthurt Bernie supporters and right-wing nuts from CNN in an article today (June 11th, 2016:

The FBI has not yet interviewed Clinton as part of its investigation. As CNN first reported, investigators have not found evidence to support criminal charges against Clinton and none are expected, but no final determination will be made until that interview has taken place.

FBI investigating drone emails as part of Clinton server probe - CNNPolitics.com
The FBI will find there was no classified information leaked and that rules and regulations were broken but no crime was committed
Hillary will be criticized in the report for using a private server and she will apologize and say she will never do it again

It has already been proven that classified data was lost via her emails-----------do you live under a rock?

Show us the damage done by having a private server

I believe neither the Russians nor the Chinese nor ISIS has any of her emails just because you say they do; your credibility is that lacking.

It has already been proven that her server was hacked. If a kid in Romania could get into it, don't you think the Russians and Chinese could too?

Unfortunately for you Guccifer and Putin say they do, as well. You 'lose'.

Show us the damage done by having a private server

Again, fool. The crime is not having a private server, the crime is transmitting classified data over it. As to the damage, we don't know yet. Do you understand why some government data is classified and its release strictly controlled?

B...B...B...Buuuussshhhhh.

:p. There it is. Stay focused, RW. You're starting to come unglued and drift off topic....
Perhaps your ability to remain focused is frail? Someone pointed out how Liberals don't care about the rule of law when it applies to the left. That's when I injected reality into that poster's hypocrisy.

Forum List

Back