CNN (June 11th): No criminal charges expected against Clinton in email probe

She wasn't conducting government business in private. She was corresponding with Government employees
You are being disingenuous. There are thousands of emails from her server on wiki leaks website that refute your assertion. I especially like those marked "strictly internal".

Show what sensitive information was leaked and what harm was done

You want her in jail, shouldn't she have actually harmed someone?

The Russians and Chinese and ISIS have her emails. Do you understand how blackmail works?
I believe neither the Russians nor the Chinese nor ISIS has any of her emails just because you say they do; your credibility is that lacking.

It has already been proven that her server was hacked. If a kid in Romania could get into it, don't you think the Russians and Chinese could too?
...but, not the C. I. A.? Don't you think it is known perfectly well 'at the top' what went on?

OK ....if you were harmed explain how you or anyone was actually harmed
Conducting government business in private weakens our democracy. It is harmful to our form of government by further eroding the trust in government officials.

She wasn't conducting government business in private. She was corresponding with Government employees
You are being disingenuous. There are thousands of emails from her server on wiki leaks website that refute your assertion. I especially like those marked "strictly internal".

If you break the law you are to be punished. Hillary, according to the State Dept, broke the law.

'As long as nobody 'gets hurt'' is NOT part of the judicial process / law, no matter how badly you want to argue that for Hillary / liberals.
Says you. It appears the FBI, with vastly more intimate knowledge of the case, may be saying otherwise.

Back to the OP. CNN reports-----------------------------need I say more?

The Russians and Chinese and ISIS have her emails. Do you understand how blackmail works?
I believe neither the Russians nor the Chinese nor ISIS has any of her emails just because you say they do; your credibility is that lacking.

It has already been proven that her server was hacked. If a kid in Romania could get into it, don't you think the Russians and Chinese could too?
...but, not the C. I. A.? Don't you think it is known perfectly well 'at the top' what went on?

Sure, the CIA probably has them. Do you want the CIA to be able to blackmail a president?

Bad news for the fake-scandal peddlers, butthurt Bernie supporters and right-wing nuts from CNN in an article today (June 11th, 2016:

The FBI has not yet interviewed Clinton as part of its investigation. As CNN first reported, investigators have not found evidence to support criminal charges against Clinton and none are expected, but no final determination will be made until that interview has taken place.

FBI investigating drone emails as part of Clinton server probe - CNNPolitics.com
The FBI will find there was no classified information leaked and that rules and regulations were broken but no crime was committed
Hillary will be criticized in the report for using a private server and she will apologize and say she will never do it again

It has already been proven that classified data was lost via her emails-----------do you live under a rock?

Show us the damage done by having a private server
That's it....despite all the logic, facts, etc you are back to declaring a law only matters and is broken if someine gets hurt / damage -which has already been shown - is done.

It's the 'idiot turnstyle' level of an argument where all the evidence in the world can be shown and the 'idiot' will keep repeating the same thing, as if it makes any sense or as if what he is saying is in any way a legitimate defense.

The trick is not to join the 'idiot' in the 'turnstyle'.

Hillary broke the law. Petiod. The State Dept admitted it and made the case against her.

Have fun in the 'turnstyle' by yourself, RW.

Have a nice day.

Why can't our board Republicans answer a simple question?

You repeatedly call Hillary a crook and a criminal. You claim her crimes are worthy of imprisonment

What damage was actually done by Hillary having a private server?
What sensitive information was leaked? To whom? Who was harmed by her actions?
Thank you for demonstrating liberals don't give a damn when LIBERALS break the law.

'Yeah, she broke several laws, but what damage did it REALLY do?!'

That's something NO one will hear / read you say about Trump, attempting to minimize unethical, illegal activity.

When something does come up and it involves Trump or another Conservative remember you said this - I expect you to defend them the same way...or either ADMIT to being a HYPOCRITE.
I always get a good laugh when the very crowd who cheered Bush for commuting Libby's sentence after he was convicted, cry about how it's Liberals who don't give a damn about the law.
AFTER Hillary is convicted you can commute her sentence if you want, but - just like Libs demanded with Libby - she has to be held accountable / go to jail 1st.
I guess you missed the OP, huh?

As CNN first reported, investigators have not found evidence to support criminal charges against Clinton and none are expected

... Sucks to be you. And for more reasons than the obvious.

Last edited:

You repeatedly call Hillary a crook and a criminal. You claim her crimes are worthy of imprisonment

Thank you for demonstrating liberals don't give a damn when LIBERALS break the law.

That's something NO one will hear / read you say about Trump, attempting to minimize unethical, illegal activity.

When something does come up and it involves Trump or another Conservative remember you said this - I expect you to defend them the same way...or either ADMIT to being a HYPOCRITE.
I always get a good laugh when the very crowd who cheered Bush for commuting Libby's sentence after he was convicted, cry about how it's Liberals who don't give a damn about the law.
AFTER Hillary is convicted you can commute her sentence if you want, but - just like Libs demanded with Libby - she has to be held accountable / go to jail 1st.

As CNN first reported, investigators have not found evidence to support criminal charges against Clinton and none are expected[/i]

... Sucks to be you. And for more reasons than the obvious.​

CNN = Clinton news network. Credibility = zero.

Bad news for the fake-scandal peddlers, butthurt Bernie supporters and right-wing nuts from CNN in an article today (June 11th, 2016:

The FBI has not yet interviewed Clinton as part of its investigation. As CNN first reported, investigators have not found evidence to support criminal charges against Clinton and none are expected, but no final determination will be made until that interview has taken place.

FBI investigating drone emails as part of Clinton server probe - CNNPolitics.com
The FBI will find there was no classified information leaked and that rules and regulations were broken but no crime was committed
Hillary will be criticized in the report for using a private server and she will apologize and say she will never do it again

It has already been proven that classified data was lost via her emails-----------do you live under a rock?

Show us the damage done by having a private server

Show us the damage done if you violate a speed limit and don't get caught. You can break the law without doing damage. But again, the crime was not the server, the crime was transmitting classified data over it.

As CNN first reported, investigators have not found evidence to support criminal charges against Clinton and none are expected[/i]

Of course the Communist News Network said that. The State Dept, however, declared Hillary never turned over all State Dept-related e-mails and documents, which she was required to BY LAW. Failing / Refusal to do so is a violation of BOTH the FOIA and the Fed Records Act. She broke the laws.

Because CNN says it it's true? Hell, despite the FBI declaring it and the WH confirming the FBI is conducting a criminal investigation of Hillary, Hillary continues to deny it's happening. In your world, if Hillary says it then it must be true.

With THAT much ignorance it sucks to be YOU!

(Dangle, dangle, dangle)

Who was harmed by Hillary having a private server?

We the people were harmed. Transparency and accountability are vital to our form of government. That is not to say she committed any crimes, that is for the FBI to decide, but principled Americans have a voice in the coming election. Hillary was wrong and it is more than a trivial matter regardless of criminality.
OK ....if you were harmed explain how you or anyone was actually harmed
Conducting government business in private weakens our democracy. It is harmful to our form of government by further eroding the trust in government officials.

If she broke the laws of this land then she should face criminal charges but that is not what I am arguing. As I already stated, that is something the FBI needs to determine.

My point is that principled Americans should see this for what it is, an affront to our form of government. If we had an electorate that put principles before party we would not be on the verge of electing her to the highest office in the land.

Unfortunately for you Guccifer and Putin say they do, as well. You 'lose'.
Guccifer claimed he did but could not prove it. He plead guilty to hacking several people, none of which was Hillary's private email server.

Of course the Communist News Network said that. The State Dept, however, declared Hillary never turned over all State Dept-related e-mails and documents, which she was required to BY LAW. Failing / Refusal to do so is a violation of BOTH the FOIA and the Fed Records Act. She broke the laws.

Because CNN says it it's true? Hell, despite the FBI declaring it and the WH confirming the FBI is conducting a criminal investigation of Hillary, Hillary continues to deny it's happening. In your world, if Hillary says it then it must be true.

(Dangle, dangle, dangle)
On a scale of one to banana, just how crestfallen are you going to be when no FBI indictment are recommended ?

Last edited:

(Dangle, dangle, dangle)
On a scale of one to banana, just how crestfallen are you going to be when no FBI indictment are recommenced ?
Not at all. Obama has already become the 1st President to endorse a person under investigation by the FBI. This conflict of interest has signaled no matter how much evidence is brought against her he will never allow an indictment to successfully be filed.

On a scale of one to banana, just how crestfallen are you going to be when no FBI indictment are recommenced ?
Sloppy English aside, the FBI does not indict.

If it were DOJ making the recommendation, Hillary gets off Scot free. Fortunately that is not the case.

That was just based on the information already made available to the public, Faun. Far be it from you to do any kind of research into the matter.
I have the FBI researching it for me. As far as your claims that she broke the law, again... you should contact the FBI with your findings since the word being leaked out is that Hillary has not been found to have committed any crimes. They need your help. Without you, she may escape prosecution! :ack-1:

And that sarcasm betrays the fact you have no proof to the contrary!

Saying "Nuh uh!" is not a sufficient argument.
I need no evidence to the contrary. You're the one making bold accusations the FBI is apparently missing.

Let's translate the bullshitese:

"I need no evidence" means "I have no evidence."
I'm going by the report that the FBI is wrapping up their investigation and that no criminal charges are expected. Who knows why you think I need to prove you wrong when the FBI is already [apparently] doing that? :dunno:

But again ... and I'm tryin' to help you out here ... you should contact the FBI with your findings. If you don't, Hillary might walk scot-free. How could you live with yourself if you let that happen?

So you buy the "leak" that the FBI is wrapping up their investigation...even though they have yet to question Clinton? Gee, you're fully as naive as the Hillary camp hopes, Faun!

(Dangle, dangle, dangle)
"Commie news network?" I thought it was the "Clinton news network?" Can't you rubes do a better job coordinating your inanities?

Still, it's being reported that no criminal charges may be filed. You see where that's leading you rightwingnuts to, don'tcha?

:blowup::blowup::blowup:

LOL

On a scale of one to banana, just how crestfallen are you going to be when no

If it were DOJ making the recommendation, Hillary gets off Scot free. Fortunately that is not the case.

?

I Never said they did, did I?

The DOJ does the indicting, the FBI recommends - either yeah or nay.

Get ready for a nay.

Forum List

Back