CNN (June 11th): No criminal charges expected against Clinton in email probe

Twit....Valerie Plame was not and undercover operative, did not have a back history and parked in the CIA parking lot.....

Hilary exposed actual operatives with her server...and there is a good chance that her server exposed the activity and location of the Ambassador in Bhengazi....but you guys don't care.....you never have, you never will....and when you turn this country into Mexico....a shit hole with no law other than that of the criminals and their government allies.......the blood and the death will be on you....
Total bullshit revisionist history from Republicans

Case 1: In retaliation against her husbands political statements, Bush administration officials up through Cheney, leaked Plames identity to the press ( release of TOP SECRET information) that blew her cover, risked her life and destroyed her career

Case 2: Hillary Clinton maintained a private server to handle her unclassified email traffic. No actual security breech occurred and all emails were turned over.

Guess who Republicans want to go to jail?
Iono, tell me.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Nor have I claimed to know.

Please don't lie, Faun.

And again... it appears no criminal charges are coming.
Sounds like she won't be unless you share your findings with the FBI.
I am not a liar because you're an idiot.

I never said she will not be charged nor have I said I know what the FBI knows. Even my quotes you posted make no such declaration.

The news is reporting that the word they're getting is that no charges will be coming. That's why I said, "it appears" and "sounds like" she won't be charged; and not "She isn't being charged."
I haven't seen that in the news. Have you got a link?
Don't need a link. Try reading the OP of the thread you're posting in next time. That will answer your question.

Yeah, we know CNN reported it - based on what?
If you knew that, why'd you ask for a link?? :cuckoo:

You said you hadn't seen it in the news. Were you lying?

Twit....Valerie Plame was not and undercover operative, did not have a back history and parked in the CIA parking lot.....

Hilary exposed actual operatives with her server...and there is a good chance that her server exposed the activity and location of the Ambassador in Bhengazi....but you guys don't care.....you never have, you never will....and when you turn this country into Mexico....a shit hole with no law other than that of the criminals and their government allies.......the blood and the death will be on you....
Total bullshit revisionist history from Republicans

Case 1: In retaliation against her husbands political statements, Bush administration officials up through Cheney, leaked Plames identity to the press ( release of TOP SECRET information) that blew her cover, risked her life and destroyed her career

Case 2: Hillary Clinton maintained a private server to handle her unclassified email traffic. No actual security breech occurred and all emails were turned over.

Guess who Republicans want to go to jail?

Hilary had a private server to hide her selling the office of the Secretary of STate to the highest bidder......she is a veteran of scandals and how to hide them...learning the valuable lesson when she was on the Watergate committee staff....burn the fucking tapes....and she did just that with the deleting of incriminating emails.........money just pouring into the clinton foundation from foreign governments and private actors in exchange for billions from the U.S. government sanctioned by her.......

But you guys dont' care.......what a surprise...

I'd say they care about as much as you cared when all those Iran/Contra guys were pardoned.
Shots fired. Man down, man down!

Trump will go to jail for tax evasion and fraud

Just like Al Capone
Talk about wishful thinking.
Trump committed fraud and tax evasion

Hillary used a private server

War monger Hillary got thousands of people killed over oil.
Link
She voted for that war right? You blame Bush. Then you should also blame Hillary. Trump was against the Iraq war, if you were consistent, you would support him.
Bullshit. Trump was for the war before he was against it...

Why Hillary will not be indicted

Valerie Plame Wilson: No Ordinary Spy

The Bush administration leaked her name in retaliation for political statements made by her husband. Plames cover was broken and her life was jeopardized. Nobody in the Bush administration was punished and Bush pardoned those who were blamed

Yet, Republicans hold a witch hunt over Hillary having a server where no classified information was actually leaked

Place was nothing but a chick that served coffee and cookies at the CIA. No cover was blown. This is why it went away so fast.
True RW vision of women in the workplace.

Maybe in yours, if you have one. The woman in my workplace tend not to be whiny little bitches. They are also counted on to take care of a very heavy workload that carries a ton of liability if they mess up. Not making coffee and showing out of towers the best places to eat in DC.

Talk about wishful thinking.

Link
She voted for that war right? You blame Bush. Then you should also blame Hillary. Trump was against the Iraq war, if you were consistent, you would support him.

That was Hillary.

These are the laws that Hillary could have broken:

18 U.S. Code § 793 – Gathering, transmitting or losing defense information
18 U.S. Code § 798 – Disclosure of classified information
18 U.S. Code § 1924 – Unauthorized removal and retention of classified documents or material
18 U.S. Code § 2071(b) — Concealment, removal, or mutilation generally
18 U.S. Code § 641 – Public money, property or records
18 U.S. Code § 1505 – Obstruction of proceedings before departments, agencies, and committees
18 U.S. Code § 1519 — Destruction, alteration, or falsification of records in federal investigations
18 U.S. Code § 1031 — Fraud against the United States
18 U.S. Code § 1343 – Fraud by wire, radio or television
18 U.S. Code § 1346 — Definition of “scheme or artifice to defraud”
18 U.S. Code § 371 – Conspiracy to defraud the United States
18 U.S. Code § 371 – Conspiracy to commit a federal offense

Let's review. She received an email in 2012 that was marked classified at the time she received it on her private server, which additionally held other government documents and classified information; that means she violated §793 and §1924. In her attempt to destroy the e-mail, she violated §371 (Conspiracy to commit a federal offense), §641, §793, §1343, §1505, §1519 and §2071. In lying to the government about deleting that e-mail, she violated §371, §1031, and §1505.

It has been speculated that her home brew server was also compromised by foreign hackers, in that case she broke §798.

Case closed.
You should notify the FBI immediately with this information. Sounds like they could use your help to get her indicted.
LoL

Bad news for the fake-scandal peddlers, butthurt Bernie supporters and right-wing nuts from CNN in an article today (June 11th, 2016:

The FBI has not yet interviewed Clinton as part of its investigation. As CNN first reported, investigators have not found evidence to support criminal charges against Clinton and none are expected, but no final determination will be made until that interview has taken place.

FBI investigating drone emails as part of Clinton server probe - CNNPolitics.com

So the only "official" report that has been released has come from the IG. Where is the final FBI report publicly exonerating Mrs Clinton of wrongdoing, shouldn't one have been likewise released without any further reservation?

18 U.S. Code § 1924 – Unauthorized removal and retention of classified documents or material
18 U.S. Code § 1505 – Obstruction of proceedings before departments, agencies, and committees
18 U.S. Code § 1519 — Destruction, alteration, or falsification of records in federal investigations

Let's review. She received an email in 2012 that was marked classified at the time she received it on her private server, which additionally held other government documents and classified information; that means she violated §793 and §1924. In her attempt to destroy the e-mail, she violated §371 (Conspiracy to commit a federal offense), §641, §793, §1343, §1505, §1519 and §2071. In lying to the government about deleting that e-mail, she violated §371, §1031, and §1505.

It has been speculated that her home brew server was also compromised by foreign hackers, in that case she broke §798.

Case closed.
You should notify the FBI immediately with this information. Sounds like they could use your help to get her indicted.

That was just based on the information already made available to the public, Faun. Far be it from you to do any kind of research into the matter.
So why didn't the FBI indict?

Link

That was Hillary.

Sorry,but I recognize the voice in that video, supporting the war, to be Trump's, not Hillary's.

Link

That was Hillary.

Sorry,but I recognize the voice in that video, supporting the war, to be Trump's, not Hillary's.

Hillary voted for that war, remember? You support her, and I guess that war now?

Case closed.

I'm shocked that you think the MSM/RWNJmedia would negatively "speculate" about Hillary Clinton.

spec·u·late
ˈspekyəˌlāt/
verb
verb: speculate; 3rd person present: speculates; past tense: speculated; past participle: speculated; gerund or present participle: speculating
  1. form a theory or conjecture about a subject without firm evidence.
    "my colleagues speculate about my private life"
    conjecture, theorize, hypothesize, guess, surmise
You're kidding? "Case closed" - case closed on speculation - giggle, you crack me up.

Bad news for the fake-scandal peddlers, butthurt Bernie supporters and right-wing nuts from CNN in an article today (June 11th, 2016:

The FBI has not yet interviewed Clinton as part of its investigation. As CNN first reported, investigators have not found evidence to support criminal charges against Clinton and none are expected, but no final determination will be made until that interview has taken place.

FBI investigating drone emails as part of Clinton server probe - CNNPolitics.com

It doesn't matter. Trump and the GOP will hammer away at the crookedness of Obama and Hillary over this issue. She will never be able to escape it.

That was Hillary.

Hillary voted for that war, remember? You support her, and I guess that war now?

No, she did not vote for the war. The bill she voted for was to let Bush decide if it war was necessary. Neither Hillary nor anyone in Congress could ever have imagined Bush would pull the U.N. inspectors out in favor of war.

Why Hillary will not be indicted

Valerie Plame Wilson: No Ordinary Spy

The Bush administration leaked her name in retaliation for political statements made by her husband. Plames cover was broken and her life was jeopardized. Nobody in the Bush administration was punished and Bush pardoned those who were blamed

Yet, Republicans hold a witch hunt over Hillary having a server where no classified information was actually leaked

Place was nothing but a chick that served coffee and cookies at the CIA. No cover was blown. This is why it went away so fast.
Why would any lucid person take your inconsequential ramblings over the word of the lead investigator on the case who said she was a covert CIA operative at the time Novak exposed her?

"She traveled at least seven times to more than 10 countries," the document states. "When traveling overseas, Ms. Wilson always traveled under a cover identity … At the time of the initial unauthorized disclosure in the media of Ms. Wilson's employment relationship with the CIA on 14 July 2003, Ms. Wilson was a covert CIA employee for whom the CIA was taking affirmative measures to conceal her intelligence relationship to the United States." ~ Patrick Fitzgerald

Emphasis added. Read more

She was nothing but a twit. She was no undercover operative. She was a stateside nerd and nothing more. No national security was threatened because she was outed, she was not under cover. No matter what you say, she was at best a secretary.
It's not what I say, it's what the lead investigator said. Any rational person would accept his word on the matter over yours. And you didn't answer my question.... why would any lucid person take your word over his?

The stupid twat was at best a recruiter in Greece. Her stupid hubby and the Booosh haters made it out like she actually did more then making snitches. Don't get me wrong, scooter and his boys were stupid for doing what they did, but her outing was not a big deal.
It doesn't matter what a radical, loopy nut like you thinks happened. The fact is the Bush Administration leaked the identity of a an undercover federal agent, and that was a clear violation of the law.

Deal with it.

It appears that crystal ball you shoved up your ass is busted. It appears an enema is in your future.
Poor, demented idiot, who changed his forum name to escape his past embarrassments... My "crystal ball" is in fact, the news. Meanwhile, you're here making shit up that you must think the FBI somehow missed.

Again... fill them in on your research. You don't want Hillary to get away with this, do ya?
What was his previous name Faun?

You're just too lazy to disprove my argument, Faun. For shame.

Moving on...
Again...there's nothing to disprove that the FBI hasn't already [apparently] decided. I say apparently only because it's being reported that no charges are likely coming; but the FBI hasn't formally concluded their investigation yet.
Nor is the Benghazi finished with their report and of course Faun is privy to all the information, ain'tcha Faun?

Sadly, it's the Bengazi business that she should have been run out on a rail over. I do hope they fry the cow, but all this time she should have been waring the new black and treated to an early retirement in a five star government facility she ends up getting paid instead.
More total bs propaganda, for dupes only.
Remember when Republicans swore that Obama was going to fry for HIS illegal involvement in Benghazi? They promised he was going to go down for it. Until he got reelected, then they IMMEDIATELY switched those efforts who they ALL swore was Obama's SOLE doing on Hillary.

Republicans are nothing but partisan political hacks.

The FBI will find there was no classified information leaked and that rules and regulations were broken but no crime was committed
Hillary will be criticized in the report for using a private server and she will apologize and say she will never do it again

She had an illegal server, she deleted government emails that are under federal law.....she is a felon waiting for conviction.......she sold her office to the highest bidd er and then hid the corruption on her private server....

but hey......you guys have never cared about the law......so this won't matter either.....everything you guys touch turns to shit....and this is how you accomplish it.........
Home owned servers aren't illegal dipshit. Otherwise, Bush could have been impeached.

Your ignorance of the law continues to amaze, R-Derp...it's been illegal for government officials to hide their official communications from Congressional oversight since the Nixon years! The reason Hillary Clinton installed two private servers in her house and used them for ALL of her State Department business was that she didn't want a record of her dealings to be available for scrutiny. Think about that for a while...why would someone NEED to do that?

It appears that crystal ball you shoved up your ass is busted. It appears an enema is in your future.
Poor, demented idiot, who changed his forum name to escape his past embarrassments... My "crystal ball" is in fact, the news. Meanwhile, you're here making shit up that you must think the FBI somehow missed.

Again... fill them in on your research. You don't want Hillary to get away with this, do ya?
What was his previous name Faun?

He used to post as templar kormac. He must've taken one hell of an ass kicking to want to hide from his past like that.

The FBI will find there was no classified information leaked and that rules and regulations were broken but no crime was committed
Hillary will be criticized in the report for using a private server and she will apologize and say she will never do it again

She had an illegal server, she deleted government emails that are under federal law.....she is a felon waiting for conviction.......she sold her office to the highest bidd er and then hid the corruption on her private server....

but hey......you guys have never cared about the law......so this won't matter either.....everything you guys touch turns to shit....and this is how you accomplish it.........
Home owned servers aren't illegal dipshit. Otherwise, Bush could have been impeached.

Your ignorance of the law continues to amaze, R-Derp...it's been illegal for government officials to hide their official communications from Congressional oversight since the Nixon years! The reason Hillary Clinton installed two private servers in her house and used them for ALL of her State Department business was that she didn't want a record of her dealings to be available for scrutiny. Think about that for a while...why would someone NEED to do that?
Still no answer? What security was installed on Hillary's email server?

Forum List

Back