CNN (June 11th): No criminal charges expected against Clinton in email probe

Why Hillary will not be indicted

Valerie Plame Wilson: No Ordinary Spy

The Bush administration leaked her name in retaliation for political statements made by her husband. Plames cover was broken and her life was jeopardized. Nobody in the Bush administration was punished and Bush pardoned those who were blamed

Yet, Republicans hold a witch hunt over Hillary having a server where no classified information was actually leaked

Continuing the lie? Every one of her neighbors knew she worked for the CIA!

Joe Wilson and Valerie Plame knew that writing that op ed piece in the New York Time accusing the Bush Administration of deliberately lying about Yellow Cake uranium being sought in Africa by Iraq was going to get a response from the Bush Camp. They didn't care. They made the miscalculation that their lies could sway the election enough that Bush would lose and a thankful John Kerry would then reward them with political patronage. Then when they realized that wasn't going to happen they started wailing about how poor poor Valerie had been "outed" by the Bush Administration!

Bad news for the fake-scandal peddlers, butthurt Bernie supporters and right-wing nuts from CNN in an article today (June 11th, 2016:

The FBI has not yet interviewed Clinton as part of its investigation. As CNN first reported, investigators have not found evidence to support criminal charges against Clinton and none are expected, but no final determination will be made until that interview has taken place.

FBI investigating drone emails as part of Clinton server probe - CNNPolitics.com
The FBI will find there was no classified information leaked and that rules and regulations were broken but no crime was committed
Hillary will be criticized in the report for using a private server and she will apologize and say she will never do it again

She had an illegal server, she deleted government emails that are under federal law.....she is a felon waiting for conviction.......she sold her office to the highest bidd er and then hid the corruption on her private server....

but hey......you guys have never cared about the law......so this won't matter either.....everything you guys touch turns to shit....and this is how you accomplish it.........
Conspiracy theories are not crimes
Having a private server is not a crime let alone a felony

Bush leaked the identity of a CIA agent and nobody went to jail...what makes you think Hillary will for your petty claims?

Are you really that ignorant?
Clearly you are.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Please don't lie, Faun.
I am not a liar because you're an idiot.

I never said she will not be charged nor have I said I know what the FBI knows. Even my quotes you posted make no such declaration.

The news is reporting that the word they're getting is that no charges will be coming. That's why I said, "it appears" and "sounds like" she won't be charged; and not "She isn't being charged."
I haven't seen that in the news. Have you got a link?
Don't need a link. Try reading the OP of the thread you're posting in next time. That will answer your question.

Yeah, we know CNN reported it - based on what?
If you knew that, why'd you ask for a link?? :cuckoo:

You said you hadn't seen it in the news. Were you lying?
The story doesn't name the source, bonehead.

Bad news for the fake-scandal peddlers, butthurt Bernie supporters and right-wing nuts from CNN in an article today (June 11th, 2016:

The FBI has not yet interviewed Clinton as part of its investigation. As CNN first reported, investigators have not found evidence to support criminal charges against Clinton and none are expected, but no final determination will be made until that interview has taken place.

FBI investigating drone emails as part of Clinton server probe - CNNPolitics.com

It doesn't matter. Trump and the GOP will hammer away at the crookedness of Obama and Hillary over this issue. She will never be able to escape it.
Sounds like what you guys were saying about Reverend Wright.

And again... it appears no criminal charges are coming.

It appears that crystal ball you shoved up your ass is busted. It appears an enema is in your future.
Poor, demented idiot, who changed his forum name to escape his past embarrassments... My "crystal ball" is in fact, the news. Meanwhile, you're here making shit up that you must think the FBI somehow missed.

Again... fill them in on your research. You don't want Hillary to get away with this, do ya?
What was his previous name Faun?

He used to post as templar kormac. He must've taken one hell of an ass kicking to want to hide from his past like that.
I remember that character. Did he get banned and come back again?

Why Hillary will not be indicted

Valerie Plame Wilson: No Ordinary Spy

The Bush administration leaked her name in retaliation for political statements made by her husband. Plames cover was broken and her life was jeopardized. Nobody in the Bush administration was punished and Bush pardoned those who were blamed

Yet, Republicans hold a witch hunt over Hillary having a server where no classified information was actually leaked
Yep, I remember that clearly. Republicans BLATANTLY broke the law, and not a one cared one iota about lawbreaking or of getting justice for it.

They should officially change the name of the Republican Party to "Hypocrits'R'Us"

What's hypocritical is applauding Joe Wilson and Valerie Plame's attempt to knee cap the Bush Administration in the month leading up to the election and then accusing the Bush people of "outing" her when that attempt failed miserably to hand Kerry the election. Plame outed herself. She wasn't a "covert" agent and hadn't been one for years. Nobody broke any laws when they revealed what Wilson and Plames agenda was and the lies they told to further that agenda! What Wilson and Plame did was hard ball politics at it's worst and when the Bush White House responded liberals started whining about poor Valerie being "outed". Here's a news flash for you kiddies...when you introduce your wife at Washington cocktail parties as someone who works for the CIA...SHE'S NOT A COVERT AGENT ANY MORE!!!!!!!!!! DUH?
Weren't you and your buddies arguing that she didn't actually work for the CIA, but only parked in their parking lot?

The State Department itself made the case against Hillary violating both the FOIA and The Federal Records Act by declaring Hillary never turned over all State Dept-related e-mails and documents as required by the law.
It has been proven Barry's has been the most criminally non-compliant administration in US hostory regarding obeying the FOIA - 70% non-compliant, and it has been declared by Obama's own State Department that Hillary has been one of THE biggest offenders of breaking this law.

Barry and the WH made the case against Hillary be declaring info was found on her un-encrypted server 'so classified it could not be released in any format because it would cause grave danger to our national security' and by Barry, trying ineptly to defend her, declaring she had acted 'negligently'. Considering both those together, that is enough to prove her guilt regarding 'gross negligence' under the Espionage Act.

The OP is correct, however - IMO, about how no charges will be forthcoming. In an act of MASSIVE CONFLICT OF INTEREST, Barry just made history by becoming the 1st President to endorse someone being investigated by HIS FBI, prematurely signaling there is no way he is going to allow an indictment.

He might as well have held a press conference and declared no matter what evidence is presented he will bever allow Hillary to be indicted.

Knowing all the facts, especially those listed above - admissions by our own govt - this is the easiest case in the world to see / prove guilt. Common Sense, even a spoonfull, dictates / shows Hillary is guilty as hell of breaking the law.

And Barry just declared by endorsing her that he will never allow his administration to indict her, adding the final proof that his is the most lawless in our nation's history.
Hillary Clinton is, nor ever was the subject of an FBI investigation. Stop lying!

She is currently under FBI investigation...the FBI stated they do not do security checks....
LoL! You are such a hack.

It doesn't matter. Trump and the GOP will hammer away at the crookedness of Obama and Hillary over this issue. She will never be able to escape it.

The lamestream media acted like Reverend Wright didn't even exist. That's what they always do with news they don't want to report.

The lamestream media acted like Reverend Wright didn't even exist. That's what they always do with news they don't want to report.
Liar, the lamestream media played Reverend Wright on a constant loop 24/7

Still no answer? What security was installed on Hillary's email server?

I can tell you what security WASN'T installed on her two servers! The kind that the State Department has for IT'S official communications! The kind that isn't easy to hack!
Translation: you have no fucking clue what security she had.

Conclusion: you have no fucking clue what you're talking about.

Her "security" was set up by an IT guy who worked for her campaign. Would you now like to claim that gentleman was an expert on cyber security? The State Department has people who's only job is to make sure their servers are secure.

Once you've provided proof that Hillary's IT guy was an expert on cyber security...maybe you'd like to take a crack at why he's taking the 5th and refusing to testify to the FBI? Yeah, no problem THERE!!!!
I have no idea what the level of knowledge was of the person who setup her server. Even worse for you -- neither do you. That's why you keep avoiding the question I'm actually asking.... what security was installed on her server?

Why don't you try telling the truth for once in your life and simply admit what everyone here already knows -- you have no fucking clue.
thumbsup.gif

I have no clue and neither do you because Hillary Clinton has been stonewalling the investigation for years now and the guy who did set up her two servers that she utilized to avoid Congressional scrutiny has now taken the 5th and refused to testify. Why don't YOU admit what anyone with half a brain has known for months now...that Hillary Clinton deliberately broke the law...endangered US personnel by using unsecure personal servers and lied to the Congress about what she had done.
I'll leave it up to the FBI to determine if she broke the law. No rational person is going to take the word of a con tool like you that she broke the law.

And here's a perfect example of what a con tool you are...

Earlier, you proclaimed....
Sensitive information was put on a personal server without the type of security that those kinds of communications warranted. Nobody knows if Clinton's two servers were hacked but it would have been rather easy to do so.
... while it took all day, I finally got you to admit you have no fucking clue what security was installed on her sever. Meaning when you claimed ...(highlighted above) that the security on her server was not the "type of security" to handle the "communications warranted," you were lying. The truth is, as you finally admitted, you have no fucking clue what security she had on that server. So you made that up for no reason other than that's what con tools do.

And when you claimed her server "would have been rather easy to do [hack]," you were again lying; since without knowing what kind of security was installed on her server, which you finally admit, you couldn't possibly know if it was east or not to hack.
thumbsup.gif

See that? Proving you're a lying con tool couldn't be easier. :mm:

Her "security" was set up by an IT guy who worked for her campaign. Would you now like to claim that gentleman was an expert on cyber security? The State Department has people who's only job is to make sure their servers are secure.

Once you've provided proof that Hillary's IT guy was an expert on cyber security...maybe you'd like to take a crack at why he's taking the 5th and refusing to testify to the FBI? Yeah, no problem THERE!!!!
I have no idea what the level of knowledge was of the person who setup her server. Even worse for you -- neither do you. That's why you keep avoiding the question I'm actually asking.... what security was installed on her server?

Why don't you try telling the truth for once in your life and simply admit what everyone here already knows -- you have no fucking clue.
thumbsup.gif
Classic brainwashed functional moron. No there there. Perfect illustration of innuendo's triumph over ignorant dupes...Meanwhile, no evidence the servr was insecure or that Hillary had ANY bad intentions. See also swiftboating a great foundation/charity.
Scooter Libby proves many on the right don't give a shit about national security. They are the ones who don't give a shit if Hillary compromised national security. All they care about is smearing her name during an election cycle where she is running for president. If she weren't running for president, you wouldn't hear shit from them on Hillary's email. They'd be too busy pulling this shit on whomever was running on the Democrat ticket. Hell, they certainly didn't give a shit when the Bush White House "lost" millions of emails.

Hillary is as sleazy a politician as we've had in Washington since Tricky Dick. She operates under a mindset that the rule of law is for other people...not her or her husband and has put millions of dollars in her pocket selling political influence to high rollers. If SHE is the best that the Democratic Party has to offer then that's a statement about Democrats...not those on the right!
Spits the con tool who's been caught lying numerous times in this thread alone.

Among those lies, you lied that Valerie Plame was not a covert CIA operative when Novak's article exposed her. You lied when you claimed Hillary's email server was rather easy to hack when the truth is, you have absolutely no idea what security was on her server.

So who knows why you think any reasonable person gives a shit what you think about Hillary; or a y Liberal, for that matter?

Continuing the lie? Every one of her neighbors knew she worked for the CIA!
How sad that you rightwing fucks just can't stop lying. :eusa_liar: Too bad I don't get paid for shining the light of truth on y'all; I could quit my day job.

"Valerie Wilson was a CIA officer. In July 2003, the fact that Valerie Wilson was a CIA officer was classified. Not only was it classified, but it was not widely known outside the intelligence community. Valerie Wilson's friends, neighbors, college classmates had no idea she had another life." - Patrick Fitzgerald, lead investigator

I am not a liar because you're an idiot.

I never said she will not be charged nor have I said I know what the FBI knows. Even my quotes you posted make no such declaration.

The news is reporting that the word they're getting is that no charges will be coming. That's why I said, "it appears" and "sounds like" she won't be charged; and not "She isn't being charged."
I haven't seen that in the news. Have you got a link?
Don't need a link. Try reading the OP of the thread you're posting in next time. That will answer your question.

Yeah, we know CNN reported it - based on what?
If you knew that, why'd you ask for a link?? :cuckoo:

You said you hadn't seen it in the news. Were you lying?
The story doesn't name the source, bonehead.
Nice strawman, but in response to me pointing out the news is reporting she may not be facing charges, you said you hadn't seen that in the news. When I point out that news article is in the OP, you pull a 180 and say you saw it. Point that out, and you switch to CNN's source is unnamed. :cuckoo:

It's truly disturbing how you rightards just can't stop lying.

Ya know how I knew you were lying??

You posted.

Liar, the lamestream media played Reverend Wright on a constant loop 24/7

FOX News did. Not the lamestream media.

You posted.

You mean they each reported it once? How many times did they report that Bristol Palin was pregnant?

You posted.

You mean they each reported it once? How many times did they report that Bristol Palin was pregnant?
No, I merely posted the first hit for each network. But let me remind the viewing audience.... you claimed they treated the story as though Wright didn't exist. You went on to claim that's what they do with stories they don't want to report.

Meanehile, I showed you all four major main stream news networks covered the story.

So what's a lying con tool like you to do after getting caught with his hand in the proverbial cookie jar? Why, lie of course, and then change your complaint to that they didn't cover the story as much as Faux News. :eusa_doh:

I can tell you what security WASN'T installed on her two servers! The kind that the State Department has for IT'S official communications! The kind that isn't easy to hack!

thumbsup.gif

I have no clue and neither do you because Hillary Clinton has been stonewalling the investigation for years now and the guy who did set up her two servers that she utilized to avoid Congressional scrutiny has now taken the 5th and refused to testify. Why don't YOU admit what anyone with half a brain has known for months now...that Hillary Clinton deliberately broke the law...endangered US personnel by using unsecure personal servers and lied to the Congress about what she had done.
I'll leave it up to the FBI to determine if she broke the law. No rational person is going to take the word of a con tool like you that she broke the law.

And here's a perfect example of what a con tool you are...

Earlier, you proclaimed....
Sensitive information was put on a personal server without the type of security that those kinds of communications warranted. Nobody knows if Clinton's two servers were hacked but it would have been rather easy to do so.
... while it took all day, I finally got you to admit you have no fucking clue what security was installed on her sever. Meaning when you claimed ...(highlighted above) that the security on her server was not the "type of security" to handle the "communications warranted," you were lying. The truth is, as you finally admitted, you have no fucking clue what security she had on that server. So you made that up for no reason other than that's what con tools do.

And when you claimed her server "would have been rather easy to do [hack]," you were again lying; since without knowing what kind of security was installed on her server, which you finally admit, you couldn't possibly know if it was east or not to hack.
thumbsup.gif

See that? Proving you're a lying con tool couldn't be easier. :mm:
Well done sir! Well. Done.

Republicans in Congress are now looking where else they can waste millions of taxpayer dollars for no reason. A task they excel at.

Forum List

Back