CNN: "Nearly Invisible" Kamala is getting a "free ride" and not answering questions...

Freedomisneverfree

Diamond Member
Jul 28, 2021
CNN says she is going to be held accountable for her record and policy positions.

Smerconish took aim at Harris on Saturday for refusing to subject herself to tough questioning from reporters about what she would do as president since she was handed the nomination last month.

“Kamala Harris is not indestructible,” the former Republican and talk radio host said on his weekend CNN program Saturday, adding that the vice president was getting a “free ride.”

“She has served as an undistinguished, nearly invisible vice president.”

Smerconish noted that “there appears no accomplishment she can point to for her most important responsibility, addressing the origin of the border crisis.”

His comments were reported by the news site Mediaite.

“Thus far, Harris has had a free ride,” Smerconish said. “She hasn’t given any media interviews, hasn’t faced voter questioning.”

Absolutely true. But it remains to be seen whether she is held accountable by the voters. She certainly has nothing whatsoever to point to as something she's done. Which means we are going to see and hear a lot of lying over the next few months.

Only Democrats can run these basement campaigns because they have the bulk of the MSM to carry their water.

CNN might be technically questioning her, but notice how kindly they’re doing it. They want to appear objective, but we know who they all want to win this election .. so until they get at least 1/10th as nasty towards her as they’ve been towards Trump since 2016… I’ll not put much stock into them

No one cares what you guys think. You arent voting for her. Ask someone who is voting for her if they care what you think of her interactions with the press? Ask me. Answer: Dont give a shit. She is killing it in this campaign. Great marketing, great messaging, great messages, energy, enthusiasm, optimism, and talking about the future, not the past.

No one cares what you guys think. You arent voting for her. Ask someone who is voting for her if they care what you think of her interactions with the press? Ask me. Answer: Dont give a shit. She is killing it in this campaign. Great marketing, great messaging, great messages, energy, enthusiasm, optimism, and talking about the future, not the past.
The WHORE Kamala is not "killing it" She has the Liberal media blowing her up like some rubber doll. (something she is familiar with..... all the men she slept with to move through the system) she is fooling no-one and on election day hopefully the entire country votes her to the gutter where she belongs. :p

The WHORE Kamala is not "killing it" She has the Liberal media blowing her up like some rubber doll. (something she is familiar with..... all the men she slept with to move through the system) she is fooling no-one and on election day hopefully the entire country votes her to the gutter where she belongs. :p
You better practice saying "Madame President". I dont make predictions but the current trends point to you needing to learn the phrase.

Nobody will ever remember Kamala.

Forum List

Back