CNN only does Trump indictment story... nothing much on "president's" major problems

nomadic5

Platinum Member
Nov 28, 2022

Yeh, this is no surprise for those of us who know how cnn operates.

They won't touch the issues surrounding their 100% endorsed (but cognitively declining) candidate--Even though those issues are FAR far worse than what Trump is alleged to have done

They couldn't care less...

Brown Shirt Commandant Garland has overcharged Trump.
They will need a dumb Democrat jury to try and make it stick.

Brown Shirt Commandant Garland has overcharged Trump.
They will need a dumb Democrat jury to try and make it stick.

I don't think they will have that

It's all just political kabuki vindictiveness

at the taxpayers' expense of course..

America pays well for its corruption

:rolleyes::mad:

They won't touch the issues surrounding their 100% endorsed (but cognitively declining) candidate--Even though those issues are FAR far worse than what Trump is alleged to have done

Why would a legitimate news organization comment on speculation and conspiracy theory without any hard evidence to back it up? That's what we have Fox, OANN, and Newsmax for. :)
You got Grassley, sporting his almost 90 year old wood drooling over "tapes" that I suspect aren't "all that". And the rubes cream themselves....sigh...it's sad.

• Love
Reactions: iku

What are Joe Biden's "major" problems that you speak of?
Please, no allegations, no rumors. Just verified facts.

Trump made CNN a lot of money and gained them a big following when Trump was President. But after 2020, CNN's viewership dwindled, as FOX News whupped their ass in the ratings.

Now that FOX has jumped the shark and Trump is in the news 24/7, CNN is finally getting some people to watch their brand of political garbage and fake news.

The president doesn't have any major problems.

Trump cult losers repeating the same lies that got Trump impeached isn't a story, because it's not news when Trump cultists betray the USA. That's "dog bites man" stuff. It's only newsworthy when Trump cultists don't betray the USA.

• Fact
Reactions: iku
What are Joe Biden's "major" problems that you speak of?
Please, no allegations, no rumors. Just verified facts.
If you watched Fox News, you'd know the facts. I don't have all day and half the next to do your homework for you

The president doesn't have any major problems.

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
Trump made CNN a lot of money and gained them a big following when Trump was President. But after 2020, CNN's viewership dwindled, as FOX News whupped their ass in the ratings.

Now that FOX has jumped the shark and Trump is in the news 24/7, CNN is finally getting some people to watch their brand of political garbage and fake news.
the only time anyone watches CNN is when a R is on...

if then

CNN shows the corruption in the US media just as the FBI shows the corruption of the US justice system.

If you watched Fox News, you'd know the facts. I don't have all day and half the next to do your homework for you
You mean the station that got caught lying about rigging the vote count and had to pay a 787 million settlement?
And the station that has fed the people lies and half truths leading to strife and divide?
I wouldn't believe anything that came from that news source. They have the nickname FAUX news.
Did you know that?

My opinion: FAUX news is not a credible news source and FAUX news is bad for America.

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

the only time anyone watches CNN is when a R is on...

if then

A Republican? Even when they do host a Republican on CNN, it's always some Trump-hater.

I saw one on there just this morning.

You mean the station that got caught lying about rigging the vote count and had to pay a 787 million settlement?
And the station that has fed the people lies and half truths leading to strife and divide?
I wouldn't believe anything that came from that news source. They have the nickname FAUX news.
Did you know that?
can't comment, don't know the material. At least I admit it whereas some folks act like they know everything... and hope you believe that

But even if Fox lied (I doubt that is why they were sued.. but again, can't say I have investigated that story)

CNN has been sued far more often.. successfully..

for LYING

A Republican? Even when they do host a Republican on CNN, it's always some Trump-hater.

I saw one on there just this morning.
yeh, I know what u mean

But they did had that interview w/ Trump on May 10

:)

it was excellent. He didn't roll

In fact, he rolled them.. or as Ingraham put it Trump steamrolled CNN--LOL

can't comment, don't know the material. At least I admit it whereas some folks act like they know everything... and hope you believe that

But even if Fox lied (I doubt that is why they were sued.. but again, can't say I have investigated that story)

CNN has been sued far more often.. successfully..

for LYING
You do know the material, and you are a liar.

Forum List

Back