CNN Poll: 76% of Democrats want another nominee besides Kamala

Status
Not open for further replies.

theHawk

Registered Conservative
Sep 20, 2005
Arizona
Huh, I thought she was ahead of Trump in the polls?

That didn’t take long!

IMG_8177.png

Praise the Lord they are waking up.

But sadly, that no good Pelosi, Obama, schemer, Hillary power base in the White House only wants a dummy a democrat dummy as president who will let them hold all the power and make all the decisions.

CNN Poll: 76% of Democrats want another nominee besides Kamala​

Did you even read your own article?

“About three-quarters of Democratic and Democratic-leaning voters (76%) say the Democratic Party should nominate Harris as its candidate for president, with only about 6% expressing support for any other specific person as the nominee,” CNN revealed.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Less than a 100 days to go until November! She will soon find out, the Dems are preparing to do what they did to Biden.

Abandon her. Just as they did with Biden...

She has no chance...

The dnc picked her due to issues with the money already donated to the xiden harris campaign

She doesn’t actually stand a chance in the election

Both parties are like that. Parties have no obligation to anything but themselves. That's why they are dangerous.
Weird, I saw primaries in the Republican Party this year. People voted.

The guy with the most votes got the nomination and accepted it

Huh, I thought she was ahead of Trump in the polls?

That didn’t take long!

View attachment 983499
Kamala is just another symptom of the problem. The problem with the statist left marxinazis is their religion/ideology which is not sellable to the vast majority of Americans. It's either accept established original intent American ideology as our founding fathers penned in ink or like a toilet bowl loaded with turds, get flushed down the drain & head out to septic lake for retirement.

Weird, I saw primaries in the Republican Party this year. People voted.

The guy with the most votes got the nomination and accepted it
The RNC doesn't have to do that. At any moment either party could run whoever they want despite the wishes of voters. It's not guaranteed by either party. They're just doing their thing, pretending to be part of the democratic process until it doesn't suit them.

Did you even read your own article?

“About three-quarters of Democratic and Democratic-leaning voters (76%) say the Democratic Party should nominate Harris as its candidate for president, with only about 6% expressing support for any other specific person as the nominee,” CNN revealed.
Exactly. Solid proof the tards only see what they want to see. :lol:

Their delusions are getting worse every day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back