CNN says Jones got 96% of the black vote!! THERE IS YOUR RACISM

No , tell me some more I like to see you wasting your time, and for having Malcome X as your avatar you should know more than you do, Or think you do when it comes to acting like politics is a football team and your one sided love has just gotta win because really both sides will fk you they just play the same game differently.

You don't even know why you have him as your avatar .........................

22852108_490601704638344_361164521599826096_n.jpg

15037257_328333390865177_8187299302940677683_n.jpg
Clearly you know more than I do about Malcolm X and why I chose him as my avatar, I'm sure you align 101% w/his philosophies. So please, share it with the rest of the class.

No , tell me some more I like to see you wasting your time, and for having Malcome X as your avatar you should know more than you do, Or think you do when it comes to acting like politics is a football team and your one sided love has just gotta win because really both sides will fk you they just play the same game differently.

Clearly you know more than I do about Malcolm X and why I chose him as my avatar, I'm sure you align 101% w/his philosophies. So please, share it with the rest of the class.

That was a great come back. LOL. Well a lot of misinformation was put out about him, once he woke up to the high jacked Gov. Just like MLK why do you think they both ended up dead.

Because in the end they both were wanting to include " all races" together.
Even a fromerBlack panther leader will tell you that , oh and the BP's were also on that same path just ask Larry Pinkney I think is his name.

Well end of this conversation, it's off topic,

Jones got more of the black vote than Obama in 2012 supposedly. Questions abound.

And i wager jones got 100% of the illegal alien vote. Illegal aliens and welfare blacks - that's the dem base.
Doug Jones stuns Roy Moore in Alabama Senate race - CNNPolitics

dec 12 2017 CNN's exit poll found that 30% of the electorate was black -- a higher share than in the 2008 and 2012 elections, when Barack Obama was on the ballot. The exit poll showed that 96% of black voters backed Jones.

I suspected many illegals voted in Al. Are you for real. Yes thankfully many black voters came out to vote. I suspect they thought their life depended on it.

Jones got more of the black vote than Obama in 2012 supposedly. Questions abound.

Are you saying that black votes do not count the same as white votes? What questions are those?
They've lost legitimately and can't bear it, so they are saying there was illegal voting by blacks as well as aliens. Pathetic. Jones won by 22,000 votes. If he won illegally, it would mean there were 22,000 illegal votes. Preposterous.

Considering the black population of 'BAMA can be no more than 11%

FWIW:
Thanks for this Xelor. Your links line up with what I've been hearing in the media tonight.

Also, what's going on here, aren't you a rabid rightwinger? Why have I been repping so many of your posts tonight.

Also, what's going on here, aren't you a rabid rightwinger?

Perhaps there's some sarcasm in your remark and it has escaped me?

I'm neither rabidly right or left wing. I have the political stances I have because my research has led me to them and I make the qualitative remarks I do about political figures' statements and espoused positions because integrity dictates that I do. Where and when my views align with the right or left, they just do, but I assure you they don't do so because I give a damn of whether the right or left also espouse the same (or nearly so) stance.

Jones favors trickle-up poverty economics..........of course he is going to court those voters. No worries......Alabama is still solidly a red state. Cant run out a weirdo candidate and expect to win........in 2020 it goes red again.

And i wager jones got 100% of the illegal alien vote. Illegal aliens and welfare blacks - that's the dem base.

dec 12 2017 CNN's exit poll found that 30% of the electorate was black -- a higher share than in the 2008 and 2012 elections, when Barack Obama was on the ballot. The exit poll showed that 96% of black voters backed Jones.
You think they should have voted for the guy that wants Slavery back ?

I wonder if Roy Moore will go down in history as the man who awakened a sleeping electoral giant in the South.

That's what going too far can get you.

Do you whiney mf's ever just give it up? News Flash....not every fuckinbody in this country is a Alt-right, ignorant stupid white brainless mf...some of us, even white folk are tired of you racist mf's draggin this nation backwards....Last night, Alabama entered the 21st century....adjust and move on, bitch
So black people voting for a white man is racist?
Nia, why would any black person ever at this point want to join a party, ie the GOP that has Trump and Bannon as its leaders? Why do women support this party? 7 people, one a woman calls for Trump to resign and of the 7, only the woman is attacked?

Trump is the gift the dem's have been waiting on for a long long long time....a fuckin clown in chief!!

The True Democrat way

25348617_884709315050458_6941822545787238444_n.jpg

This guy has the characteristsof a Child molester he looks like one must be why the leftist idiots voted for him meanwhile the guy who really ISN'T a child molester loses. Ever notice the left always supports and over looks they very losers they accuse otehrs of being when in reality it's those they actually support and vote for . Fkrs are retarded all the way.
Doug Jones won loser....GET OVER IT!!!

#LOLGOP

Doesn't change the fact he is a child molester watch and see ,but u dumbasses will deny it anyway just like Clinton the rapist and best part is there's even proof the leftist retards deny that too.

Democrats love murders too ... lmfao
Doug Jones dated teenagers like Pedo Moore?

And by the way i'm not that hung up on either one of the stupid fks, So I really don't need to get over a gawd dam thing I could care less.
You meant you COULDN'T care less. That means you're at the lowest care you could possibly be at NOW.

If you COULD care less, that means you care MORE NOW than you actually COULD in the future, when you finally reach the point that you couldn't care any less.

See how that works?

They were both talking about white racists like Moore.

NEW VIDEO!! A MUST-SHARE if you agree that racism is no longer an actual threat in this country, but a strategy that the democrats use to secure black votes!!

Jones is white not Black. How could it be racism? Now whites voted mostly for Moore a proven racist. That would be your racism.

The democrat party is full of white-hating racists like yourself and that's why all blacks support democrats. Democrats give blacks the welfare and affirmative action without which most blacks would starve. THINK

You think they should have voted for the guy that wants Slavery back ?

It's you democrats who support black slavery. You have turned blacks into welfare slaves who need the white man always taking care of them. THINK, white-hating racist.

They've lost legitimately and can't bear it, so they are saying there was illegal voting by blacks as well as aliens. Pathetic. Jones won by 22,000 votes. If he won illegally, it would mean there were 22,000 illegal votes. Preposterous.

HAHAHA. What's preposterous about saying 22,000 illegals voted. I'm sure it was more like 100,000. Illegals know that democrats are the party of welfare and open borders and they have a HUGE incentive to vote for dems. THINK, white-hating racist.

Forum List

Back