CNN says Jones got 96% of the black vote!! THERE IS YOUR RACISM

And i wager jones got 100% of the illegal alien vote. Illegal aliens and welfare blacks - that's the dem base.
Doug Jones stuns Roy Moore in Alabama Senate race - CNNPolitics

dec 12 2017 CNN's exit poll found that 30% of the electorate was black -- a higher share than in the 2008 and 2012 elections, when Barack Obama was on the ballot. The exit poll showed that 96% of black voters backed Jones.

It means that 96% of African-American voters in Alabama had enough self-respect not to vote for fraud who is probably a pedophile.
But most of those weren't voting against fraud. They were voting skin color.

How so? Since both candidates were white.
They vote monolithically as a black thing. Not only based on the candidate's skin color.
Just like they back into parking spaces at Applebee's while listening to smoove jazz, y'all.

Oooohh.

I see.

When you say that they're "voting based on skin color", you're saying that everyone with dark skin is too stupid to think for themselves, and instead votes based on some genetic compulsion.

Both of the candidates were white dummy.
Blacks vote based on their own skin color. They vote monolithically based on blackness. Dummy.
Neither candadite was Black. Dont you think they would have written in a Black person you big dummy?
Geez, you're dense. Their voting pattern is rooted in blackness. They vote democrat as a black thing. You know that better than anyone, bigot. If the dem candidate is black then that's a major bonus.
Youre uneducated so I understand. You think democrat is a race. What color are democrats to you?
Blacks vote democrat because of race.
Just like you, bigot.

Their black skin compels them to vote Democratic?

And i wager jones got 100% of the illegal alien vote. Illegal aliens and welfare blacks - that's the dem base.

It means that 96% of African-American voters in Alabama had enough self-respect not to vote for fraud who is probably a pedophile.

They vote monolithically as a black thing. Not only based on the candidate's skin color.
Just like they back into parking spaces at Applebee's while listening to smoove jazz, y'all.

Oooohh.

I see.

When you say that they're "voting based on skin color", you're saying that everyone with dark skin is too stupid to think for themselves, and instead votes based on some genetic compulsion.
It's more conditioning than it is stupidity.
Plus the very basic human need to belong.

Blacks vote based on their own skin color. They vote monolithically based on blackness. Dummy.
Neither candadite was Black. Dont you think they would have written in a Black person you big dummy?
Geez, you're dense. Their voting pattern is rooted in blackness. They vote democrat as a black thing. You know that better than anyone, bigot. If the dem candidate is black then that's a major bonus.
Youre uneducated so I understand. You think democrat is a race. What color are democrats to you?
Blacks vote democrat because of race.
Just like you, bigot.

Their black skin compels them to vote Democratic?
It's the same cultural conditioning that compels them to speak with a southern dialect regardless of where they live.
And this monolithic, race-based voting pattern transcends geography, too. Its not just in Alabama.

dec 12 2017 CNN's exit poll found that 30% of the electorate was black -- a higher share than in the 2008 and 2012 elections, when Barack Obama was on the ballot. The exit poll showed that 96% of black voters backed Jones.
The GOP is 90% white.

Home of the KKK and the Aryan Nation.

Home of the Alt Right.

But the Democrats, a coalition party of everyone else are the racists?

No one believes that. No one honest.

People on welfare should not be allowed to vote.

I've been saying that for years. But if a state passed such a law, the supreme court would repeal it. Constitution says they can't repeal laws but they do it all the time.

How dare those racist blacks vote for a white man!

Both of the candidates were white dummy.

HAHAHA. You stupid jackass. You don't even understand what this thread is about. Democrats are the white hating racist party and that's why they get the black vote.
Of course I understand what the thread is about. You were too stupid to know both candidates where white so you claimed that Black people voting for a white person was racist.

Oooohh.

I see.

\
Yeah I have mentioned this before- everytime these idiots claim that Democrats are all racist- and that Republicans know this but blacks don't- they are really saying that they are smarter than blacks- and blacks are just too stupid to know what is good for them.

There is a reason why the Democratic Party is the party of all races- while the Republican Party is not. That is one of them.

How many of them are Democrats? Wouldn't Democrats vote for the Democrat is most cases?

Oooohh.

I see.

\
Yeah I have mentioned this before- everytime these idiots claim that Democrats are all racist- and that Republicans know this but blacks don't- they are really saying that they are smarter than blacks- and blacks are just too stupid to know what is good for them.

There is a reason why the Democratic Party is the party of all races- while the Republican Party is not. That is one of them.

Skip ahead to 6:18.

You’re 100% correct. Republicans treat many of us black voters like children. Republicans are so deep in their racism they can’t see it.

This was a black lash against a white man....they bussed in blacks and stole the election.
I knew it wouldn't take long for the Molester Moore supporters to jump the shark.

Last edited:
You’re 100% correct. Republicans treat many of us black voters like children. Republicans are so deep in their racism they can’t see it.
You're duped. Democrats segregate and pander. Its their MO. Blacks vote monolothically in every state. If the population is evenly split between parties but blacks vote one party the math would suggest that at least half are voting skin color. I think it's closer to 90%.
That is self-segregation, racist bigotry. Exactly how democrats want it.
And you've bought it.

Forum List

Back