CNN says Jones got 96% of the black vote!! THERE IS YOUR RACISM

And i wager jones got 100% of the illegal alien vote. Illegal aliens and welfare blacks - that's the dem base.
Doug Jones stuns Roy Moore in Alabama Senate race - CNNPolitics

dec 12 2017 CNN's exit poll found that 30% of the electorate was black -- a higher share than in the 2008 and 2012 elections, when Barack Obama was on the ballot. The exit poll showed that 96% of black voters backed Jones.
You are right. When you run a racist fuick, you get a lot of black people voting for the other guy.

You’re 100% correct. Republicans treat many of us black voters like children. Republicans are so deep in their racism they can’t see it.
You're duped. Democrats segregate and pander. Its their MO. Blacks vote monolothically in every state. If the population is evenly split between parties but blacks vote one party the math would suggest that at least half are voting skin color. I think it's closer to 90%.
That is self-segregation, racist bigotry. Exactly how democrats want it.
And you've bought it.
More ignorance from the White Supremacy crowd.

I think blacks voted 93% for Hubert Humphrey. You know that back guy.

You people are such morons. Racist, bigoted morons.

You’re 100% correct. Republicans treat many of us black voters like children. Republicans are so deep in their racism they can’t see it.
You're duped. Democrats segregate and pander. Its their MO. Blacks vote monolothically in every state. If the population is evenly split between parties but blacks vote one party the math would suggest that at least half are voting skin color. I think it's closer to 90%.
And you've bought it.

The GOP party line: Black voters are too stupid to know that they should be voting for the GOP.

That is not 'self-segregation'- it is just pure racist bigotry.

Exactly the message the GOP wants its base to hear.

Remember- the gist of the OP is that blacks are racists for voting for the white guy!

And the GOP wonders why African Americans reject the GOP

And i wager jones got 100% of the illegal alien vote. Illegal aliens and welfare blacks - that's the dem base.
Doug Jones stuns Roy Moore in Alabama Senate race - CNNPolitics

dec 12 2017 CNN's exit poll found that 30% of the electorate was black -- a higher share than in the 2008 and 2012 elections, when Barack Obama was on the ballot. The exit poll showed that 96% of black voters backed Jones.

The True Democrat way

25348617_884709315050458_6941822545787238444_n.jpg

This guy has the characteristsof a Child molester he looks like one must be why the leftist idiots voted for him meanwhile the guy who really ISN'T a child molester loses. Ever notice the left always supports and over looks they very losers they accuse otehrs of being when in reality it's those they actually support and vote for . Fkrs are retarded all the way.
The Republican way:

President Trump wants dramatic cuts to children's education and health programs to fund corporate tax breaks

The Republican party is a threat to school lunches for hungry kids

school-lunch.jpg

GOP Push To Cut School Lunch Funding Echoes Years Of Conservative Media Attacks

And you've bought it.
Try evaluating the candidates put up by the policies they espouse.

And by the way i'm not that hung up on either one of the stupid fks, So I really don't need to get over a gawd dam thing I could care less.
You meant you COULDN'T care less. That means you're at the lowest care you could possibly be at NOW.

If you COULD care less, that means you care MORE NOW than you actually COULD in the future, when you finally reach the point that you couldn't care any less.

See how that works?

That one ain't the sharpest tool in the shed

And you've bought it.

African-American voters vote for the party that speaks to their concerns.

Why is that hard for a white conservative member of the Party of Dumb to understand?

And you've bought it.

The GOP party line: Black voters are too stupid to know that they should be voting for the GOP.

As a Black man I cant see voting for republicans for the very simple fact I know the party caters to the lowest dregs of the white population via racist dog whistle politics. I could give fuck what they think of my intelligence. I stopped being a Dem because they have made big promises and never fulfilled them or took their eye off the ball. However if I have to make a choice the Dem will get my vote over pretty much any repub.

And yet you support affirmative action and think whites should be denied jobs because of skin color. YOU are the racist. Repubs want jobs handed out on merit. THINK, white-hating racist.

Blacks are racists for voting for a white guy.

Blacks are racist and thus very sensibly voted for the white guy who is a race traitor and prefers blacks over white. Why can't you understand that.?

And you've bought it.
More ignorance from the White Supremacy crowd.

I think blacks voted 93% for Hubert Humphrey. You know that back guy.

You people are such morons. Racist, bigoted morons.
You are so stupid. You just agreed with me and cited an example and you don't even realize it.

And you've bought it.

You need to explain that to black republican candidates, office holders and voters.
You didn't even rebut the math portion of the lesson.

And you've bought it.
Try evaluating the candidates put up by the policies they espouse.
Good point. That's exactly why I can't vote for a democrat. They endorse and apply racial segregation, for one. The party of bigotry.

And you've bought it.

African-American voters vote for the party that speaks to their concerns.

Why is that hard for a white conservative member of the Party of Dumb to understand?
What concern is based on skin color?

Forum List

Back