CNN Scrubs Word 'Crooked' Out of Trump Tweet About Hillary, lol

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
CNN and the rest of the Commie Media are so in the tank for Hillary that they dont even pretend to be objective and accurate any more.

Watch: CNN Alters Trump Tweet By Scrubbing 'Crooked' Moniker to Describe Hillary - Breitbart

I think that both candidates, Crooked Hillary and myself, should release detailed medical records. I have no problem in doing so! Hillary?

Became:

CNN829-1024x574.jpg

Well, it does make him look a little better. We all know she is crooked. He also let's us know with every utterance of her name. Personally, it gets a little old.

But, was what they did wrong? Yeah.

MSM is the most crooked of all. . . . . :lmao:

When voters realized they can trust no one, why should they even bother leaving the house election day?

Well, it does make him look a little better. We all know she is crooked. He also let's us know with every utterance of her name. Personally, it gets a little old.

But, was what they did wrong? Yeah.
Yeah, Trump is trying to rebrand Hillary so that when people think of her they dont think just 'Hillary' but think 'Crooked Hillary'. This is kind of standard in advertising.

I agree it is annoying after w a while, but some are slower than others on the up take and so more repetition is needed.

Forum List

Back