CNN: Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid to Russian President Vladimir Putin: Fuck You!

kidrocks

Gold Member
Jan 23, 2012
This after House Speaker John Boehner similarly turned down a request from the Russian government to meet.

USA! USA! USA!

First on CNN: Russians turned down, again ? CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

Washington (CNN) – Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid has turned down a Russian request to meet with him to discuss Syria, his office tells CNN, making it unclear if any U.S. lawmakers will sit down with a planned delegation from Moscow.

This comes less than a day after House Speaker John Boehner similarly turned down a request from the Russian government to meet.

This is why the rest of the world has basically stopped talking to us. Even the Pope wrote to Putin with a passing mention to obama.

Meanwhile, Russia is distributing their 100 page report on the American backed rebels using poison gas to all foreign heads of state. obama will show them all who the boss is, he's not going to read it.

unlike you that has read it? We can surely trust the Russians, why I believe that that Katz is posting from Cuba.

Why would you not talk to the Russians. You don't have to believe anything they tell you and you don't have to do anything they say, but to just be rude, don't make sense.

This is why the rest of the world has basically stopped talking to us. Even the Pope wrote to Putin with a passing mention to obama.

Meanwhile, Russia is distributing their 100 page report on the American backed rebels using poison gas to all foreign heads of state. obama will show them all who the boss is, he's not going to read it.

Well you can read it after you finish sucking Putin's dick that is.

Why would you not talk to the Russians. You don't have to believe anything they tell you and you don't have to do anything they say, but to just be rude, don't make sense.

Aw, looks like another bleeding-heart conservative for the Russians. :eusa_boohoo:

unlike you that has read it? We can surely trust the Russians, why I believe that that Katz is posting from Cuba.

I have not read it. I would like to. I would like to read the report obama has outlining all the evidence that Assad is responsible. The Russian report exists, others are reading it. obama's report does not exist. All he is depending on is his soaring rhetoric that he's black and everyone who doesn't agree with him is a racist.

You are a head of state for some foreign country. You receive a well prepared report with witness statements and documentary evidence. Then you get one of the famous obama scoldings. Which one is going to be more persuasive to you as a foreigner, neither Russian nor American.

Spoken truly like someone who has a firm liplock on obama's balls.

Maybe YOU can get together with the Russians and sing kumbaya. :lol:

Aw, looks like another bleeding-heart conservative for the Russians. :eusa_boohoo:

Well apparently you know good reason to act like an ahole, could you please now explain why Obama would act like one and what advantage there would be?

Maybe YOU can get together with the Russians and sing kumbaya. :lol:

Are we at war with the Russians too? Or do we want to be at war with the Russians.

I have not read it. I would like to. I would like to read the report obama has outlining all the evidence that Assad is responsible. The Russian report exists, others are reading it. obama's report does not exist. All he is depending on is his soaring rhetoric that he's black and everyone who doesn't agree with him is a racist.

You are a head of state for some foreign country. You receive a well prepared report with witness statements and documentary evidence. Then you get one of the famous obama scoldings. Which one is going to be more persuasive to you as a foreigner, neither Russian nor American.

Resume sucking...

Spoken truly like someone who has a firm liplock on obama's balls.

I supported the Bush dynasty wars also. I like war, it increases our nation and keeps the population down.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back