CNN: Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid to Russian President Vladimir Putin: Fuck You!

This shit is going to get out of control, and when it's all done there won't be any turning back. Once we move to Defcon 2 you morons better start worrying. We were, and still are I believe, at Defcon 3. You people better pray you never get to Defcon 2 because all the fallout shelters in Amerika have been destroyed while Putin has built or is building over ten thousand in Moscow alone. Enjoy your stupid war.

Calm down boy. Assad is probably shitting his pants and making plans to escape to Russia, Iran or possibly Texas where he would be welcomed with open, loving arms.

This shit is going to get out of control, and when it's all done there won't be any turning back. Once we move to Defcon 2 you morons better start worrying. We were, and still are I believe, at Defcon 3. You people better pray you never get to Defcon 2 because all the fallout shelters in Amerika have been destroyed while Putin has built or is building over ten thousand in Moscow alone. Enjoy your stupid war.

Calm down boy. Assad is probably shitting his pants and making plans to escape to Russia, Iran or possibly Texas where he would be welcomed with open, loving arms.

No offense boy, but you'd do well to read more and start taking this a little more seriously.

I could care less about dying. I've traveled the world, been shot at, beaten up, beaten back, and have experienced a full life, but my daughter hasn't. The only thing I care about is her safety so you'll pardon me if I err on the side of caution with history and foreign policy to guide me. I study if profusely. If you have something more to bring to the table then be my guest but don't condescend me by saying "calm down boy". I'm not your ******, punk.

• Thanks
Reactions: NLT

No offense boy, but you'd do well to read more and start taking this a little more seriously.

I could care less about dying. I've traveled the world, been shot at, beaten up, beaten back, and have experienced a full life, but my daughter hasn't. The only thing I care about is her safety so you'll pardon me if I err on the side of caution with history and foreign policy to guide me. I study if profusely. If you have something more to bring to the table then be my guest but don't condescend me by saying "calm down boy". I'm not your ******, punk.

Why am I not impressed?

Based on your racist, smart-ass attitude displayed here on this forum you probably deserved the beatings and abuse you've experienced in your foolish life. But I do feel sorry for your daughter.

This after House Speaker John Boehner similarly turned down a request from the Russian government to meet.

USA! USA! USA!

First on CNN: Russians turned down, again ? CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

Washington (CNN) – Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid has turned down a Russian request to meet with him to discuss Syria, his office tells CNN, making it unclear if any U.S. lawmakers will sit down with a planned delegation from Moscow.

This comes less than a day after House Speaker John Boehner similarly turned down a request from the Russian government to meet.
Warbler and a few others like Katzdogz are going to be unhappy about this.

Why would it make anyone who is against launching an unwarranted strike against Syria unhappy?

This type of idiocy in diplomatic relations is to be expected in today's Washington.

And the world is turning against America. And if Obama decides to go it alone, he will be breaking International Law.

Check it out:

China and emerging economic nations backed military restraint in Syria crisis

European Union leaders said there was 'no military solution to the Syrian conflict'

Pope Francis called on G20 leaders to 'lay aside the futile pursuit of a military solution'

AND

Russia is warning not to strike Syria's nuclear reactor. This is not a joke. This is not a game.

Revealed: America and Russia in secret Syria talks as Moscow warns of nuclear catastrophe if US launches strikes at Assad's uranium reactor

America and Russia in secret Syria talks as Moscow warns of nuclear catastrophe | Mail Online

This after House Speaker John Boehner similarly turned down a request from the Russian government to meet.

USA! USA! USA!

First on CNN: Russians turned down, again ? CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

Why would it make anyone who is against launching an unwarranted strike against Syria unhappy?

This type of idiocy in diplomatic relations is to be expected in today's Washington.

And the world is turning against America. And if Obama decides to go it alone, he will be breaking International Law.

Check it out:

European Union leaders said there was 'no military solution to the Syrian conflict'

Pope Francis called on G20 leaders to 'lay aside the futile pursuit of a military solution'

AND

Russia is warning not to strike Syria's nuclear reactor. This is not a joke. This is not a game.

Revealed: America and Russia in secret Syria talks as Moscow warns of nuclear catastrophe if US launches strikes at Assad's uranium reactor

America and Russia in secret Syria talks as Moscow warns of nuclear catastrophe | Mail Online

So the nerve-gassing of innocent children and his people by Assad is okay with you?

Check it out:

AND

So the nerve-gassing of innocent children and his people by Assad is okay with you?

First off, no one is Condoning the use of Chemical Weapons that oppose a strike against Assad.

Secondly, the United Nation's inspection team was already in Syria to look into a smaller version of a Chemical Attack by the request of Assad.

Which is exactly why the team was nearby on the larger attack involving Chemical Weapons.

Finally, it is absolutely STUPID not to DETERMINE all the facts of the situation before attacking Syria. This especially so when we will be attacking a country where Russia has a Strategic Naval Base.

I would also like to remind you, that we have been using air bases in Russia since 2001 in support of the War in Afghanistan.

This is why the rest of the world has basically stopped talking to us. Even the Pope wrote to Putin with a passing mention to obama.

Meanwhile, Russia is distributing their 100 page report on the American backed rebels using poison gas to all foreign heads of state. obama will show them all who the boss is, he's not going to read it.

Well you can read it after you finish sucking Putin's dick that is.

Spoken truly like someone who has a firm liplock on obama's balls.

So, you do not deny sucking Putin's dick.

To the point of the original Op.

A Fool started this thread basically bragging that Congress is flipping off Putin, saying look at them they are bad asses and BS like that. My basic response to that is you can't fix STUPID.

If you are investigating the facts of the situation HONESTLY, you would want all sources of information disclosed before coming to a conclusion. They say they have a 100 page report, backed up by UN inspectors on an attack by the Rebels.

I would also like to remind you, or inform you, that the UN inspectors were FIRED AT BY THE REBELS. On their first attempt to inspect the area in question their vehicle was shot up, and they had to get another vehicle before moving to the site. This very team was guarded by Syrian Troops.

The other point I'd like to make..................................

The Rebels are openly pro-Islamist. They are the Muslim Brotherhood, and even Al Qaeda. A strike against the Government could actually help a side we are at War with around the globe. Which ISN'T IN THE BEST INTEREST of our Country. Why the hell would we have a policy that would want them to win this Civil War???????????? What will they do with these Chemical Weapons should they overthrow Assad?????????

Finally, Russia has a vested interest in Syria because of the Naval Base there. They have made it VERY CLEAR that they want to keep that Base. They will NOT ALLOW THE REBELS to win, if they think their assets would be threatened, even to the point of DIRECT MILITARY ACTION.

Do not FOOL yourself on this situation. Military actions can get out of control and we are in CLOSE proximity to the Russians. Which is why a lot of time needs to be taken to make sure our FACTS ARE CRYSTAL CLEAR.

This isn't a game. There could be serious consequences if we get this wrong. Pounding our chests saying we are bad ass doesn't change that. I served during the cold War. We played chicken all the time with the Russians. We really don't need another Cold War, and since the Russians have assisted the U.S. in the War with Afghanistan, they have EARNED A MEASURE OF RESPECT.

USA! USA! USA!

Washington (CNN) – Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid has turned down a Russian request to meet with him to discuss Syria, his office tells CNN, making it unclear if any U.S. lawmakers will sit down with a planned delegation from Moscow.

This comes less than a day after House Speaker John Boehner similarly turned down a request from the Russian government to meet.

Outstanding!

:clap:

CNN: Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid to Russian President Vladimir Putin: Fuck You!
Harry has been saying the same thing to the American voters since he has been in office, I suspect Harry is getting a little senile and just though Putin was just another of his constituents looking for meeting.

That is pathetically weak, even for one as dull of wit as you,.

Saddam Hussian did the same thing to the children of Iraq, yet you all wailed and howled over Bush wanting to punish him for it

you on the left should avoid all mirrors...how you can look at yourself today with Obama and and the way you were, anti-war back with Bush...the two faces will break a mirror

and how lovely it is to see you peace loving anti-war libs turn into war monger -chicken hawks..

bomb anything and anyone if that is what Obama wants

you are the perfect example of a sheep

Last edited:
I bet if the election were held today....Putin 52% Obama 48%.

Yes, the "Red States" would no doubt overwhelmingly vote for Putin. It would be a landslide victory for Vladimir.

If his opponent was obama, you might be right.

However, you might want to consider your words more carefully. Suppose this was indeed the case and half the nation wants obama gone so badly that they would "vote" for Putin. With that many Americans, in America, helping a foreign leader defeat their own, do you really think obama would last more than a few minutes? When was the last time a national leader fought a major war with an external power AND a major civil war at the same time.

Forum List

Back