CNN: Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid to Russian President Vladimir Putin: Fuck You!

And another thing, ban me from this site if you like, care less mother fuckers. It's sickening to see a site labeled USMESSAGE board see a high percentage of you posters backing that god damn son of a bitch Putin. There's a lot of worthless pieces of shit on this forum

When Obama insists on acting like a criminal of course we support the other side.

Putin is right this time, even though he's a dick.

Putin is correct in his opinion that there should be no military intervention by America.

The dude is straight forward.

As compared to the lying weasel in the WH bowing down to his masters in the Middle East.

Putin is scared shitless of a Muslim uprising in his own country and that's why he kisses Assad's ass much like you kiss Assads and Putins ass at the same time. Putin, your hero, is KGB. Putin likes to murder his political rivals. Putin hates gays. Putin hates the free-press. Hey, no wonder you adore the "rat", you have much in common with the commie bastard.

Comrades in arms, eh tinydancer?

Putin exemplifies "No Fear".

Putin has held the Chechens in check for all this time. He does not kiss Assad's ass whatsoever.

Now let's play your game.

Putin likes to murder his political rivals = Obama loves drone assassinations.

Putin hates gays = most of the world hate the gay agenda not gays themselves.

Putin hates the free press = Democrats have bought the press

And if we are talking commie bastard may I suggest you look to the White House because Putin is more of a capitalist than Obama and his administration.

I get it. Putin the Red is your man. Thus, you are more of a communist-lover today than you were yesterday, but not as much as tomorrow. Keep on kissing that commie ass you pinko. :lol:

And another thing, ban me from this site if you like, care less mother fuckers. It's sickening to see a site labeled USMESSAGE board see a high percentage of you posters backing that god damn son of a bitch Putin. There's a lot of worthless pieces of shit on this forum

When Obama insists on acting like a criminal of course we support the other side.

Putin is right this time, even though he's a dick.

But of course. You throw America under the bus just to quench your politically-correct, right wing agenda. We get it. Carry on comrade.

Were all losing focus, what's really important here is Obama and the dems ego, not what's best for our country..........

No, what's really important here is quenching your politically-correct, r-wing agenda. And that means backing Comrade Putin (who called the collapse of the Soviet Union a "catastrophe.") over Obama

the heck with Putin, the American people should be disgusted with the behavior of this government...go around and telling people to, get FUCKED

seriously, do we have a bunch of low class, disrespectful children running the show?
What the hell is going on here? I thought you and I always disagreed on shit. Did hell freeze over or something? Because you just took the words right out of my mouth!

I supported the Bush dynasty wars also. I like war, it increases our nation and keeps the population down.

obama has filled the military with gays. Maybe this is his way of getting rid of them according to his muslim beliefs.

Obama is no Muslim.

But he IS gay.

obama doesn't have to be a muslim to share muslim beliefs. obama's God is himself. He wants us all to recognize that. He just shares certain muslim beliefs, like Christians are evil and need to be destroyed. Just because obama once went to a nominally Christian church for political expediency it doesn't make him a Christian. He shares the muslim belief that America is inherently a bad country and must be destroyed. He shares the muslim opinion that the call to prayer is the prettiest sound on earth.

Putin is scared shitless of a Muslim uprising in his own country and that's why he kisses Assad's ass much like you kiss Assads and Putins ass at the same time. Putin, your hero, is KGB. Putin likes to murder his political rivals. Putin hates gays. Putin hates the free-press. Hey, no wonder you adore the "rat", you have much in common with the commie bastard.

Comrades in arms, eh tinydancer?

Putin exemplifies "No Fear".

Putin has held the Chechens in check for all this time. He does not kiss Assad's ass whatsoever.

Now let's play your game.

Putin likes to murder his political rivals = Obama loves drone assassinations.

Putin hates gays = most of the world hate the gay agenda not gays themselves.

Putin hates the free press = Democrats have bought the press

And if we are talking commie bastard may I suggest you look to the White House because Putin is more of a capitalist than Obama and his administration.

I get it. Putin the Red is your man. Thus, you are more of a communist-lover today than you were yesterday, but not as much as tomorrow. Keep on kissing that commie ass you pinko. :lol:

This post just shows how little you know. How ignorant you are.

My great grandfather in 1916 took his three daughters on a ship to go to a place called Canada. My Baba and her sisters.

My great grandmother stayed behind despite the revolution on the horizon because my one great aunt was pregnant.

When you tell me that I kiss commie ass I want to throttle you. 8 million baby. Thats what Stalin killed of my relatives.

Fuck you you little bastard.

Well China owns us (market oriented), why not the Russians and Comrade Putin next? :lol:

Oh the things Obamunists believe.....

China owns us? Really? What percent of domestic assets are owned by China? 99%? 75%?

7%20foreigners%20us%20portfolio_2.png

Forum List

Back