CNN: Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid to Russian President Vladimir Putin: Fuck You!

No wonder the wing-nuts are going gaga for Vladimir Putin.

"I looked the man in the eye," Bush told reporters after meeting Putin. "I found him to be very straightforward and trustworthy ... I was able to get a sense of his soul."

"I looked the man in the eye," Bush told reporters after meeting Putin. "I found him to be very straightforward and trustworthy ... I was able to get a sense of his soul."

Uh huh

When one also takes in to consideration how Putin's political rivals have met their demise....

Putin. Machiavellian act is working for him. A known liar, thief and mass murderer of men, women and children but yet still getting the google eyes from many. Oh he's such a strong leader, etc. BS. Yeah, takes a big man to do some of the stuff he's done. The guy's a worthless POS excuse for a human being. And he has a lot of people snowed right now.

Putin. Machiavellian act is working for him. A known liar, thief and mass murderer of men, women and children but yet still getting the google eyes from many. Oh he's such a strong leader, etc. BS. Yeah, takes a big man to do some of the stuff he's done. The guy's a worthless POS excuse for a human being. And he has a lot of people snowed right now.

A thief?

Mass murderer?

Give me a link or shut the fuck up. Back your accusations. Do it.

Oh and welcome to the board.

A thief?

Mass murderer?

Must be a Putin fan. Is it necessary for me to hold someone's hand and provide a link. Mr Searchy is available you know. Part of the problem with these boards. People don't want to do their own work. But he's a worthless piece of shit, who should probably be assassinated for some of the things he's done to his own people. And who the fuck steals a Super Bowl ring like that worthless piece of shit did? That guy is your typical, communist leader bastard.
Quite frankly, I hope the son of a bitch get's ass blown off.

Putin is correct in his opinion that there should be no military intervention by America.

The dude is straight forward.

As compared to the lying weasel in the WH bowing down to his masters in the Middle East.

And another thing, ban me from this site if you like, care less mother fuckers. It's sickening to see a site labeled USMESSAGE board see a high percentage of you posters backing that god damn son of a bitch Putin. There's a lot of worthless pieces of shit on this forum

A thief?

Mass murderer?

Must be a Putin fan. Is it necessary for me to hold someone's hand and provide a link. Mr Searchy is available you know. Part of the problem with these boards. People don't want to do their own work. But he's a worthless piece of shit, who should probably be assassinated for some of the things he's done to his own people. And who the fuck steals a Super Bowl ring like that worthless piece of shit did? That guy is your typical, communist leader bastard.
Quite frankly, I hope the son of a bitch get's ass blown off.

Back up your claims or you are just another piece of liberal shit who rolled in and ran into me.

Provide a link to back up your outlandish claims.

I don't want a whacko opinion. I love to deal in truth.

So back up your claims.

And another thing, ban me from this site if you like, care less mother fuckers. It's sickening to see a site labeled USMESSAGE board see a high percentage of you posters backing that god damn son of a bitch Putin. There's a lot of worthless pieces of shit on this forum

Whoa geeze there.

This is probably the best political website that you could fall into.

We debate. This is what makes this board so absolutely phenomenal. The moderators are to die for. The categories are unreal and bang on the mark.

Now back to your posts.

You assume anyone against this military action in Syria means we are pro Putin?

I'd like you to explain your thought process.

Well you FNG, Fucking New Guy, back it up.

When you make the point it is up to you to prove it. Otherwise you are just making the shit up.

Secondly, unless you have ESP or a crystal ball, you don't know our overall thoughts on the man. I know he's ex-KGB and all, so I'd expect him not to be an Angel, but what you don't get is that in THIS CIRCUMSTANCE he makes more Damn since than our own BLITHERING IDIOT POTUS.

Take a long look at the region and especially Libya which is in UTTER CHAOS right now.
Take a long look at Egypt and see the Muslim Brotherhood in open conflict with Moderate Muslims. Look at the Churches being burned to the ground and the DEAD COPTIC CHRISTIANS of the so called REBELS.

While your at it, look at the Syrian Rebel eating the heart of a dead Syrian Soldier.

Do you really expect us to back a strike that may help those SCUM BAGS..............

Not a Fucking Chance.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jxkDlTAsSk4]Orthodox Christian priest beheading by western backed Syrian rebels - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8igkuOlDftg]Syrian soldier ate the hearts of News - YouTube[/ame]

Why are you calling on a ban?

Quite strange.

Now I will toy with you if you stay. I am the cat. You are the mouse. But you do seem intent on being banned.

"Mass Murderer?" Seriously, calm down.

Putin is correct in his opinion that there should be no military intervention by America.

As compared to the lying weasel in the WH bowing down to his masters in the Middle East.

Putin is scared shitless of a Muslim uprising in his own country and that's why he kisses Assad's ass much like you kiss Assads and Putins ass at the same time. Putin, your hero, is KGB. Putin likes to murder his political rivals. Putin hates gays. Putin hates the free-press. Hey, no wonder you adore the "rat", you have much in common with the commie bastard.

Comrades in arms, eh tinydancer?

Last edited:

Welcome to the board, but don't let the commie-loving rat bastards get to you, they will throw America under the bus to spite Obama. Let them enjoy and praise Putin for now. They deserve each other!

the heck with Putin, the American people should be disgusted with the behavior of this government...go around and telling people to, get FUCKED

seriously, do we have a bunch of low class, disrespectful children running the show?

Last edited:

Putin is scared shitless of a Muslim uprising in his own country and that's why he kisses Assad's ass much like you kiss Assads and Putins ass at the same time. Putin, your hero, is KGB. Putin likes to murder his political rivals. Putin hates gays. Putin hates the free-press. Hey, no wonder you adore the "rat", you have much in common with the commie bastard.

Comrades in arms, eh tinydancer?

Putin exemplifies "No Fear".

Putin has held the Chechens in check for all this time. He does not kiss Assad's ass whatsoever.

Now let's play your game.

Putin likes to murder his political rivals = Obama loves drone assassinations.

Putin hates gays = most of the world hate the gay agenda not gays themselves.

Putin hates the free press = Democrats have bought the press

And if we are talking commie bastard may I suggest you look to the White House because Putin is more of a capitalist than Obama and his administration.

the heck with Putin, the American people should be disgusted with the behavior of this government...go around and telling people to, get FUCKED

seriously, do we have a bunch of low class, disrespectful children running the show?

Yes. Have you been reading the reports from the summit?

Were all losing focus, what's really important here is Obama and the dems ego, not what's best for our country..........

Forum List

Back