CNN: Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid to Russian President Vladimir Putin: Fuck You!

Putin is actually gaining in popularity around the World. He's making Obama & Kerry look very silly. Obama, Kerry, and Reid are being seen as misguided Warmongers, while Putin is being seen as a voice of reason. And i'm not sure Putin or anyone outside the U.S. even knows who Harry Reid is.

Hmmm, imagine that, Putin the Red, a voice of reason for the tea-baggers. Their attraction to their Comrade Putin is awesome. I always knew that the Tea-Party was communistic at heart and here's the proof. Carry on comrades. :lol:

You babble on.

How insane are you?

I come from a family where my great grandfather ran with his daughters to Canada leaving behind my great Baba and my last great aunt. She was pregnant and could not travel..

My great baba had to stay behind. My great grandfather brought his girls across to this great land.

You are a joke to me. Putin the red. Comrades. You make it a joke. It wasn't a joke.

My journey is my forefathers journey and it is a remarkable one.

Dont fuck with it. I'm not kidding. I will make you wish you died as a child.

Bring it on little girl! :eusa_boohoo:

And you are more communist than both put together.

You hate Communists, yet you adore Obama. You're obviously very confused. :cuckoo:

Excuse me? I know exactly where you communist sympathizers are coming from. Of that I can see clearly now.

Yeah, i'm pretty sure you're a Communist yourself. You keep professing your undying love for a well known Marxist, Barack Obama. You hate yourself. Ain't that a bitch? :)

You hate Communists, yet you adore Obama. You're obviously very confused. :cuckoo:

Excuse me? I know exactly where you communist sympathizers are coming from. Of that I can see clearly now.

Yeah, i'm pretty sure you're a Communist yourself. You keep professing your undying love for a well known Marxist, Barack Obama. You hate yourself. Ain't that a bitch? :)

All the while Putin is actually gaining respect and popularity in your hearts, souls, and minds paulitician. This, we will not forget. This, you will never live down... not while i'm breathing anyway.

Last edited:
Putin is actually gaining in popularity around the World. He's making Obama & Kerry look very silly. Obama, Kerry, and Reid are being seen as misguided Warmongers, while Putin is being seen as a voice of reason. And i'm not sure Putin or anyone outside the U.S. even knows who Harry Reid is.
\

I don't know how to believe it except to say.....................Putin rocks He has played this unreal.

Oh my.

Let's talk about that tingling feeling tinydancer gets up her leg when Putin talks. :lol:

original.gif

Dumb-ass.......

All the while Putin is actually gaining respect and popularity in your hearts, souls, and minds paulitician. This, we will not forget. This, you will never live down... not while i'm breathing anyway.

I stand by my statement. Obama, Kerry, and Reid are coming off as misguided Warmongers. Putin is coming off as the voice of reason in this mess. Don't blame Putin or me for that. Blame your guys.

Hmmm, imagine that, Putin the Red, a voice of reason for the tea-baggers. Their attraction to their Comrade Putin is awesome. I always knew that the Tea-Party was communistic at heart and here's the proof. Carry on comrades. :lol:

You babble on.

How insane are you?

I come from a family where my great grandfather ran with his daughters to Canada leaving behind my great Baba and my last great aunt. She was pregnant and could not travel..

My great baba had to stay behind. My great grandfather brought his girls across to this great land.

You are a joke to me. Putin the red. Comrades. You make it a joke. It wasn't a joke.

My journey is my forefathers journey and it is a remarkable one.

Dont fuck with it. I'm not kidding. I will make you wish you died as a child.

By the way tinydancer... your threat has been duly noted.

Gotta go with Putin on this one. Reid's a corrupt ole fart. I doubt Putin's ever even heard of him.

And just a side note, Putin enjoys far more popularity in his country than our U.S. Congress and Obama do here. He's viewed as a strong Leader, while our Congress and Obama are viewed as...Well you know.

And just a side note, Putin enjoys far more popularity in his country than our U.S. Congress and Obama do here. He's viewed as a strong Leader, while our Congress and Obama are viewed as...Well you know.

Alright, already. Enough of the Putin/praise. Sheesh, you'd think he was the 2nd coming. :eusa_pray:

Alright, already. Enough of the Putin/praise. Sheesh, you'd think he was the 2nd coming. :eusa_pray:

Aw come on, don't be hatin. He's a Messiah. Like your Dear Leader. ;)

Forum List

Back